Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55567 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by BrotherShade: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
😎

The handiwork of APC.
Tinubu is afraid of Peter Obi, that's why he ran away to France.

Tinubu can run but he can't hide 😎

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by XerXers: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Really
Lol. Is this your worst finding?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Simple and Short..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Politics is a game of interest.

If Obi is not careful. He'll land in jail and all these wailers won't be able to do anything

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by spencekat(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Well said
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by BrotherShade: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
😎

When an Igbo man Sneezes, Nigeria catches Cold.

We've seen the likes of Oluomo, Ononuga and co threaten Igbos and other tribe,The police came and told us they were joking lols. Even the oba of Lagos once threatend to throw them in the Lagoon, Nobody took him serious.

Igbos are indeed the greatest of All 😎

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by FatherofAsaad: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
OBI you are not the change we sane Nigerians want . Rest…

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by XerXers: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Don't worry Obi
They want chaos inorder to misbehave but they won't get it.
The unity of Nigeria cannot be bargained
The quietness from Obi's campaign worry them a lot

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by BrotherShade: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
😎

APC is afraid of Peter Obi because no one has ever defeated Peter Obi in any Court case 😎

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by viodemus: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
the question is, what lie or lying, is lai Mohammed doing I God's own country? I know they know better.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by sheriffindy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Some even said that Tinubu is healthier than them ..I say AMEN to that.
JasonScoolari:
Selecting his cabinet overseas or hiding....

He can't hide for too long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Deepthoughts: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Crimecity:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643265237292838915?s=19
very apt, this is how refined people reason n talk.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ezegold4we: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi is one million miles ahead of his irresponsible enemies,

Yes Daddy is far better to Emilokan

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by jaxxy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
apc are very useless
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by VicHots(f): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Preaching peace indeed! Yet you want us to fight a religious war,end will come to democracy if the President elect is sworn in!
Please where were you when The President elect was fighting the junta to usher in the democracy you enjoyed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by chrisifeanyi: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.

Ibi dagbuo gị there
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by czarr(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
Stop ranting, you are only being sentimental. PO has proof and that is why he is in court, we have to wait and let the court decide. If he looses there fine. Nigerians deserve whatever they get...The APC is the ruling party, and probably has the court in their hands, do you think PO will go to court against all odds if he doesn't have sufficient proof that he won?...let's wait and see.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by olamike02: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
So,this fraud is deaf and dumb . He didn't hear Ahmed Datti on Arise news ,their mouth piece. Anyway PO will always lie and will deny anything just as the jagaban said.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Switruth: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tell that drug baron you worship to meet us in court and he should stop being a coward.
una go kill person with laugh one day
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Draslo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
See as person dey wholeheartedly lie

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Amumaigwe: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goke7:
Obi tell your mumu followers to behave, they are the ones that are messing you up!

His followers like MC Olomo and FFK, abi? You think political brinkmanship will help you people. It worked in yesterday's Nigeria.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by hohafrank(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Tinubu is busy selecting his cabinet, the last thing on his mind is probably the guy who came third in a contest.
He is chasing shadows.Mark my word.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Great0ne1: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
And who is this monkey ? Make freest election kill you there, Idiot !! A drug baron will never rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DeTruthh: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Freest and Fairest elections you say. Can you swear it with your life in a shrine?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
OMO?
Seeeeeee CRRRRAD? shocked

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Amumaigwe: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ventura1:
Did Peter Obi caution his vice, Datti, when he made treasonable comments on national TV, wasn't he advocating for Peter Obi.

Idiots looking for soft target. Datti now speaks for Obi? Why not grow balls and call for Datti's arrest instead of cowardly looking for a proxy.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Poll23: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ole stop talking about campaign base on ethnic n religion yes daddy...d moment u open ur mouth na lie dey come out

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bennycollins: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you have high IQ like this?
Then it is better I remain with low IQ.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Great0ne1: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
Ode!! Bayo onanuga needs that advice more

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ElSudani: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
hohafrank:
He is chasing shadows.Mark my word.

He is not. Obi and his followers are chasing shadows. In fact, they are completely deluded.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DeTruthh: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Politics is a game of interest.

If Obi is not careful. He'll land in jail and all these wailers won't be able to do anything
On what grounds pls? You guys will just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa and spill any rubbish that the vacuum within your skull can produce.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Enemyofpeace: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
I want make government arrest and put this man in detention like Nnamdi Kanu, I wan sew wetin go happen. God please make it possible, push Buhari to arrest and detain him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.