Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (14724 Views)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by oohjay(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2011
There are no 'good' men or 'good' women for that matter - just imperfect people. The key (in my opinion) is to find a good fit between where they are now and where they are trying to get to.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by maygah(f): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2012
All the gOod guys re taken , she says this in her heart
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by pleep(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2012
I dunno. . .it's so hard meeting a good, single guy nowadays. They seem to have been snapped all up.
Is it still possible to find a matured, working class, God fearing and decent guy who would still be single as in not have a girlfriend/wifey

My ex boyfriend was single when I met him. He was handsome, churchy and seemingly nice. I soon found out why he was still single though. . .he was extremelyly abusive. No wonder he wasn't hooked!! I was eating, yet losing so much weight. Anyways, not to divert the gist. . . .

I have guys asking me out BUT I SERIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I DID WITH MY EX!!

How can I tell who is who, cause I don't seem to get it right. Everything starts off nice then before you know it, everything goes downhill!

Where are the good guys?? Where dem dey Is there a way to tell how a guy would turn out before getting involved?? Are there any SINGLE good ones left out there for a woman deserving?? For a chick who truly understands how to treat a man??
Isnt this the perfect situation? ladies are so hard to please undecided
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by duffles(f): 4:24am On Nov 29, 2012
I believe there are still good single guys, but the fact is that they are rare.....
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by phazotron(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
look d biggest problem wit naija gals iz dat they want a finished product all d tyme. unrealistic expectations. they are oblivious to d fact dat big thimgs come in small packages. anyway how would dey know? there is an abundance of good men. just get ur heads out of d clouds, get out of utopia and come back to nigeria. kapish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.