Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (14723 Views)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by suolboy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
I'm also passing with my laptop bag, without a car and a good job, but still available for the lucky one.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ lashawn,

kindly drop me a message on face-book.my name is peter ajandu,its very easy to locate.i really wanna know more about u if u dont mind please because u appear to me as someone u is quite sensible and realistic based on ur responses to most of the post by nairaland faithfuls.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^for this I like NL wink
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
Oh well, bet u got your fair share of admirers as well
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ nayah

u are very welcome and thank u dear.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Most ofthem are found on planet Pluto.

On a more serious note, yea there are still good men out there. I am one of the lucky few to be blessed with exactly what I wanted, infact he excess my expectation. Everything I want in a man, personality wise, look, values, and everything. Hence the reason I am holding on tight, I mean tight. I do not take my own for granted.

But girls are supposed to be blamed partly in this you know, most girls see nice guys as mumu. And now it seems like all the nice guy had a meeting, they are all going bad.

1 Like

Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol Jay be you're talking about the poster right? grin
PETERANDRE you're welcome, I like polite people like you wink
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
PETERANDRE:

@ lashawn,

kindly drop me a message on face-book.my name is peter ajandu,its very easy to locate.i really wanna know more about u if u dont mind please because u appear to me as someone u is quite sensible and realistic based on your responses to most of the post by nairaland faithfuls.
hmmmmmm
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by millco88(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
answer: oyinbo men
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ nanya

please are u nigerian? u looking so beautiful with such captivating eyes i must confess.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
go straight to da point instead of dilly-dallying tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
LaShawn! You's broke! Made me go through all that trouble to steal your purse when there's nothing in it.  angry

<Steals LaShawns necklace>  angry
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol PETERANDRE NO I'm not Nigerian though, but thanks for the compliment
Jay bee
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
Nayah:

lol PETERANDRE NO I'm not Nigerian though, but thanks for the compliment
Jay bee
U just wait to see his next pick up line "Can we talk elsewhere cos here is just too crowded reh reh reh"
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
loooooooool hehehe Jay he can do it but it doesn't mean I would accept  wink
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by tithe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Poster, All depends on the path you are walking on, if you walk on the right path you will definitely get one.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by celemel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
Poster:
What makes a good man? Give us details of your shopping list. I've been searching for the proverbial good-girl since the last 8 months. Maybe, we need to set up a good guys/good girls shop, where they can meet to test out their levels of comparative goodness. Lol! Idealism and stereotypes are normally far from reality. I sure can't find her, even in the church  cheesy
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Konjour(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
jay bee:

U just wait to see his next pick up line "Can we talk elsewhere cos here is just too crowded reh reh reh"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Topic, don't know how frequent guyz experience this,but i once had a girl i was interested in,perhaps she got wind that i was gonna woo her

sometime soon,cuz anytime we got talking,she was ALWAYS fronting,buzzing me up about what kind of cars her "toaster(S)" drive to her crib

every evening,and how she keeps rejecting them cuz she was above their "class" grin grin grin and she sooo knew that i didn't have as much as

a bicycle grin grin grin(but i already knew she was lying)and it was absolutely nothing but her dishonesty and fake persona that chased me off.

There are a lot of great,not just good guys but the benchmark set by a lot of girls,are enough to put them off EVEN IF THEY WERE EQUAL TO

the girl's demand. cool
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
^lol "girls' demand" grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ jay bee,

u dont have to be this rude,why all the hostility or do u also have admiration for her secretly.i cant dispute the fact that nanya is  a very beautiful young lady with courtesy,so wont appreciate such qualities  my guy.Please dont be too quick to judge cos u ain't in my head my dear brother.

@ nanya,

are u originally from France or u are based there
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
ain't no hostility ma guy. . . . your game dey tight i tell ya.
If anything, i'm even fighting for your course so take a chill pill

Over to you Nayah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by CalienteMi: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
There aren't any good men period.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by seedord247(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
PETERANDRE:

@ jay bee,

u dont have to be this rude,why all the hostility or do u also have admiration for her secretly.i cant dispute the fact that nanya is  a very beautiful young lady with courtesy,so wont appreciate such qualities  my guy.Please dont be too quick to judge cos u ain't in my head my dear brother.

@ nanya,

are u originally from France or u are based there

Ask google France.

@Konjour . . .

You don't have a bicycle abi. . . i'm doing some yard and i got 3 bicycle i can give you one if you care. . . atleast those ladies can consider you.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by jaybee3(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

There aren't any good men period.
Chima a badt guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
If not then how on earth did you manage to steal ma brother from another mother
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by CalienteMi: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
jay bee:

Chima a badt guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
If not then how on earth did you manage to steal ma brother from another mother

Who is Chima?
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Konjour(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
PETERANDRE:

@ jay bee,

u dont have to be this rude[b],why all the hostility or do u also have admiration for her secretly.[/b]i cant dispute the fact that nanya is  a very beautiful young lady with courtesy,so wont appreciate such qualities  my guy.Please dont be too quick to judge cos u ain't in my head my dear brother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Breaks my chair this time around  with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fellas are not smiling at all!

seedord247:

@Konjour . . .

You don't have a bicycle abi. . . i'm doing some yard and i got 3 bicycle i can give you one if you care. . . atleast those ladies can consider you.

A'iit mate,i'd gladly accept the offer thanks,at least i would also be able to stop at the side of the road when i see a beautiful lass and offer her

a lift,innit? Cheers in advance! cheesy smiley
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by tEsLim(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Yes we are taken, but if you dont mind to join the Nwopopopopoko's.  Space dey
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nayah(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
PETERANDRE lol make me blush, but thanks I was born and leave there! by the way dear it's NAYAH not nanya  wink
Jay bee over me? lol don't be so harsh with brothers hun  wink
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ jay bee,

nice to hear that u got my back on this.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by dinggle: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
We were taken when you were busy flashing, now all you have are the bad guys who will show you that all that glitters ain't gold, some can be Iron. except you don't mind being hidden wife behind the scene  grin consider it fast before other brave women take the spot.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by PETERANDRE(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ nayah,

sorry about the error in my spelling of ur name, i was carried away by your good looks dear.
Re: Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Topic:

No, but we are limited in supply and are only avaliable on the black market at a very steep price, Nothing good comes cheap darling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.