Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi (28611 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by nairamaniac: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
It was a protest vote against the denial of Igbo Presidency since 1967.

For more almost 60 years, no Nigerian of Igbo heritage has governed the country. In 2023, a populist candidate from the South Eastern region, that is, the ancestral home of Igbos came up as the only christian contestant against 3 powerful Muslims.

It was the Igbos closest chance because he was well received by electorates in the North Central region than Nnamdi Azikiwe and he fared better at the polls than Ojukwu.

Why am I saying all these?

Competency is a subjective concept. Growing up in the South of Nigeria as a spectacular student of arts, humanities and law, I am not oblivious of the impacts of Tinubu's contribution to democracy and his undisputable role in contemporary Lagos.

Peter Obi kept telling people at campaign grounds to vote for whom they think is more competent. Even during interviews, he always reiterated that he shouldn't be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian.

That is where Peter Obi failed. He failed because deep in his heart he knew it was his turn based on Nigeria's political setting because he was Igbo and Christian. In fact, behind closed doors he was sponsoring a hidden war based on ethnicity and religion.

If Peter Obi was ever truthful enough to publicly declare that he should be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian, I would be on this platform campaigning for him because it is the only reason I can vote for him.

He was a mediocre governor- you can't change history. So I'd vote for him and zero my mind about improvement but know that I've ethically delivered a man who was brave enough to take the turn of his people.
You are a very educated man. But you Lack sense.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by YesDaddy1: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Yes daddie!
Thank you daddie!!
cool
Antimandatethie:

Stop Wailing and Weeping and you shall find peace
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2023
pafra:

We love Peter Obi, we voted for him. He won all of the south south, south east, majority of the south west and north central. He is the best man for the job

Majority of southwest….where in south west

1 Like

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by luvmijeje(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2023
How can you even say that kind of thing publicly,

A Govenor who can't deliver his family talkess of your Polling Unit. Then what is your worth as a Politician? How can a Sitting Governor say that knowing the Leadership seat for the House of Assembly is on going. SMH
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Derrickfoster1: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Moh247:

I guess Anambra wasn't poor under Obi your tribes man

Hypocrite

Shatap
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Scamburster(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
highchief1:
she’s where ur sisters would wish to be bro.Her hand full scatter.
You this subhuman will quick to bring peoples family into a little discussion but would quick to preach moral when reverse is the case. slowpoke that littered this forum.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Scamburster(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
highchief1:
obideint thinking.one way thinkers.Kids below 25.four months old politicians.if I ask u who was the gov of Lagos state 5yrs ago u won’t know it.
Typical agbado reasoning, like who is on drug like your master.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by highchief1: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Scamburster:

Typical agbado reasoning, like who is on drug like your master.
lol we are going to rule u with lots of drugs for the next 8yrs.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Scamburster(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
highchief1:
lol we are going to rule u with lots of drugs for the next 8yrs.
Hahaahahahaha, dreamer.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi won this election with huge margin. He no get wetin anybody wan tell me
Yakubu you failed Nigerians the only luck you have is Nigeria is not Colombia those guys don't wail, either did they start waiting for tribunal to get justice . they would as ist take out the inec chairman to show their frustration

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You're right about the Colombians though! They don't talk too much, neither are they prepared to wait for some rigged 'legal process'! They just look for where they kept their gun and go to settle the 'problem' themselves! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by damkin24(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Show me your redeyes let me see(let me see).
And let me see it full with ur tears (with ur tears).

I never see this kind peeps when wailing up you go think na die ee.

jagabandits
of our time

Tinubituarists Shey waling no the tire u ni
You really sound incoherent. Probably you're not normal
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Ogiame: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
damkin24:

You really sound incoherent. Probably you're not normal
It seems an Igbo man f#cked your mom so bad 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys / Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.