Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29677 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by hansomb: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Blupen969:
if na me even if i no like you i go accept you, shey you get towtow? i go deh knack am everyday like carpenter weh hit contract
are you a carpenter ? There's more to life than just hitting, hitting, hitting. U need to do other things too and people who nacks too much don't enjoy it like people who have control over it.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by goldmatrix(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don't try that at home
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by litaninja(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ehn. Choke na. Let the choke kee you sef.
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by litaninja(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
What's this tomfoolery?
Why would you think you should be automatically accepted because you put out a proposal? Na by force?

Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Gandrova: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don't be disappointed, life goes on. I love your boldness for such act
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by samwillyco1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

He did well because you have been sleeping with your so called pastor

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by zakkxx: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
God just safe u from disappointment! The guy is a good guy, I respect him! If na useless man he will use u and dump u! Keep your self, don’t fornicate with any man and see how u will marry ASAP! Be wise

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by OloyeVIII: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Sorry this gender don't entertain man-whores...FYI we jus don't stick our meatballs into anything, you've gotta be it! cos we don't emphasize on this doesn't mean we don't talk or know about it... ask the OGs!
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by DonroxyII: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
Poor Rule !
Pursue your Desire with Zeal ... If You Win, Good if not .. Relax another better days ahead.

Many women are dying inside because of "Come and Carry Me in My Father's House Syndromes"
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by simfrost90210: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin you wan chop the guy, clean mouth
.., the Hakimi influence, he read the handwriting
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by gratefulheart(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
come and pursue me smiley smiley smiley

Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Thats what guys feel on a daily basis, and we use them to catch cruise, move on too
Karen2024:

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by tessyluv24(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.
My dear poster, truly i'll never pursue a man again instead, i'll give greenlight and see how it goes. I have been down that lane severally but it ended badly. I am still ashamed of myself.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by GloriousGbola: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Farfalla:

How have human beings all over the world been able to handle rejection? People get rejected everyday and the world hasn't exploded yet. Why should accepting that someone doesn't envision you in their lives be a thing which requires technical skills to handle?

People go through worse stuff in life and the world hasn't collapsed. Some lose their homes and businesses and begin afresh. Some lose multiple family members through tragic circumstances, yet they faced it all, and unless they mention it, you won't even know what they've been through. Some women have been abandoned by the spouses they had entrusted their lives with. Some men have gone through the pain of betrayal from broken engagements and paternity fraud. How were they all able to handle it?

I think it's about time people learnt to respect the wishes of others. She approached a guy she likes. The guy doesn't fancy her. So what? She's still breathing right? She can walk, eat, sing, talk. So what's the big deal here if the dude doesn't fancy her?

I think Handling Rejection should be introduced as a course in your schools. Some of you are just too damn sensitive about not being chosen.

I want to handle your magnificent mammary glands and I assure you I will handle any rejection gracelessly angry
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Darnell9(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Girl such is life.
We don't always get what we want.. smiley smiley smiley
give her one bottle i'll pay
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Iamzik: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo

This is oldskool thinking

Men get rejected every time and move on.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by MadeMan01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

He is immature because he rejected you? grin

Guys who get rejected regularly don't see girls and call them names
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lemos14: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
tessyluv24:

My dear poster, truly i'll never pursue a man again instead, i'll give greenlight and see how it goes. I have been down that lane severally but it ended badly. I am still ashamed of myself.

Sorry.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Adebowalay(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Lemos14 post=122658923]

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.[/quote live
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by dannex4adx(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Since he has disappointed you don't worry, you can shoot your shot at me, I will gladly accept.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Klass99(f): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Really
making the first move as a man. is there anything wrong? I have abundant gals at my beck and call you know but I decided to patronise you. I learnt you like bad boys.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
tessyluv24:

till giving greenlight till you marry a bad husband. useless gal
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You proposed weekly billings in the form of relationship and he rejected but somehow you're still angry?
I love Niaraland 😂
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Smallie shut up, the world does not revolve around your wrinkled up pussy. Get your emotions in check and stop switching your aggression on the male gender, Play your role.
baba, how you dey handle those street gals
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Leo81(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
women don't propose to men,it devalues your worth,all the babes that proposed to me I nacked and moved on,flirt or try to get his attention but never open mouth to chase a man,it always ends in disaster
Guy,you are not correct....
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by kaywhy09(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Try me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Should I Continue With This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.