Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29664 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by okerekingsley90: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
No make me Para for you this morning abeg
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by prophetfire: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
That's for you. I like women that pursue men maturely.
I like it and I have benefited from it. It's really more enjoyable than the ones you pursue by yourself.
I love bold and responsible ladies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by abba09: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
evening news paper

5 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by WHITELIGHTER: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2023
You are a fuul for calling the guy immature. You reject countless guys all the time yet u expect them to smile and take the L. Now you feel same shit but end up calling an innocent smart dude, immature? U dey mad

13 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by qtguru(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

lol stop lying no one is trying to approach you. Better meet mumsi to introduce you to that their friend's son grin.

11 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by eepeepook: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Friend zone gone wrong. Funny story. The funniest part is, an interested man — no matter how inexperienced — will ask for a relationship. Nobody fools around asking for friendships.

Relationship means sex. You asking for friendship means you’re not ready to satisfy his physical needs. Why suffer himself if he can get it elsewhere?

There is also the possibility of him not finding you attractive. Such is likely the case. Nothing will guarantee a friendship or relationship from such individual because men are not time wasters.

4 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by mrblessed(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Immature because he turned you down? Aunty, you are the immature fellow here. Move on, please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by EmmyDJourno: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You proposed weekly billings in the form of relationship and he rejected but somehow you're still angry?

Comrade, one very cold crate of your favorite brand coming your way, just drop location😆

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Sunnyski: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

Why not come to me ☺ I can be irresponsible you know
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by qtguru(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

Now you know what men go through, it's not a big deal. Imagine if every man opened a topic for a rejection. Deal with it like us jor undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2023
You turn down proposals from guys on a norm, and then a guy turns yours down and he is labelled immature? You are the immature one here for crying .

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by iTommysco: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Pele
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by tctrills: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Come off your high horse, people get rejected all the time.
If everyone creates a thread each time we get rejected, the Nairaland server would have blown up.

8 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Slurity(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

I understand your disappointment but don't let this down your morale, you are a hero for trying. The guy is however not immature as you say, i think he is even opposite of your conclusion. You have done the brave work to his sense now, he will see you differently as a woman to desire henceforth, he may change his mind and want you more. you are more than just a woman. i like you already.

9 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Immature because he turned you down but una de sabi turn guys down and not feel immature. Werey.

10 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Spiff20(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
People like you don't know what true love is. You think is joke. If that's how all men do to ladies, y'all be single. Shey na everybody go see green light immediately. In fact shift.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by airprinz(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
Which fuckin rule are you emphasising on here?
Had it been you know that relationship is no more an affair for one party, you would have drop your pride/ego and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Spiff20(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Well done, try again later
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Popeonah(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:
You're not serious..you wanted to be his girlfriend yet you asked him if you could be just friends. Why should he be just friends with you? And you expect him to agree.
He is seeing you as a relationship gangster. Like you want to come and hang his emotions. Be serious, make yourself abit scares and call him once or twice a week and do tell him about relationships or your problems, just let him as you about them... he will be comfortable with you then he will make moves . Trust me. Don't fake you feelings he will find out. Then come back and thank me with
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by emerged01(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

You dont have to be disappointed in yourself.
Your mistake was that you knew he was immature but you chose to ignore that.
Sometimes the mistake we make is that we call the feeling we cant control love. In real sense when you are in love you should be able to control your feelings to protect yourself from getting hurt.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by hardon1(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

My dear Why are you disappointed, we the guys get that alot of times from ladies. At least , you have aired your mind
Secondly, the fact that he said know doesn't mean he is immature, in my opinion, the guy is a straight forward a good person. Some guys will take advantage and say yes even if they don't fancy you in return just to be getting regular sex from you

But here is a man that told you plain NO, He decide no to lead you along. You should respect that

2 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by bassdow: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

why FEEl BAD ? it's just a simple YES or NO response one should get when asking such question, and you gotOne.
if you feel bad just for this, then imagine how GUYs have felt when given much more resounding & insulting responses.

Please do not blame yourself. you did what's right, and just like in marketing, a marketer knows that should they need 5 clients, they need reachout to many many more of them. StackHolders in relationship sector, knows this also.

Also, you might have failed to watch out for signs that he's interested in you, and preparedness, before making such attempt. Who knows, he just might not have any interest in YoU (or WoMen in general) at this time of his life.

There has been times in my life when WoMen made all manner of attempts, but I turned them down nicely, sometimes with them not knowing I understood their tactics. Not becauuse they were bad, or there to take the little i don't have (in fact I have met those wealthy enouugh to better my life) but because I was no were ready for such then. AfterAll, you need make hay while the sun still shines.

One thing I have noticed among ladies is, when you don't show them that interest everyone else throws at them, they become interested in YoU. Some of us have easy passage to things, lots of guys battle for; all we need do is take advantage of such many opportunities.

Babe abeg no feel bad at all. Moreover you say He's immature, well don't know if you said such out of angger or because he truely is - I want to presume He's truely immature to throw you such response at your face. it's ladies, mostly who does such. I wouldn't do such, so as not to discourage such lady. In this society of ours, it takes a lot for a lady to muster such courage

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by obaidan: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

He is immature because he rejected ur proposal..I dey see why d guy actually rejected you, e be like u no too smart....
This one go become alpha female and feminist now and start propagating hate against the gender that rejected him.

5 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by greatiyk4u(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You no be old mama again?

4 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Konjiboii: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oh now he is immature for rejecting your wayward asss, he may have heard about your street ways and decided to stay away.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by airprinz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
prophetfire:
That's for you. I like women that pursue men maturely.
I like it and I have benefited from it. It's really more enjoyable than the ones you pursue by yourself.
I love bold and responsible ladies.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Brimstone77: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Move on then,why would you be disappointed?
You have once rejected other guys friendship proposal.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by emekajacobogbon(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
I hope you grow up one day and see this as a cheer stupidity and foolishness

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dshocker(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Hello Karen2024 is your aunty's husband still fumbling with your breast?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by kaymart: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karleb:
This is the only reason I think a woman shouldn't approach a man.

If he rejects you, how are you going to handle that? Some men can be very brutal with their rejection especially if you don't meet their requirements.

Not at all ...
Men are 99percrnt respectful and mature in rejecting proposal ...The reverse id the case for women
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by AfroKnight: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Normal level.

Be a man. Take your “L” and move on to the next prospect. grin

You never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by obaidan: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Equality is the goal...anybody can approach anybody. If we are trashing gender roles, then we are trashing things like , women have to wait for men to approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.