Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad (28139 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Why Do People Think When They Go Abroad They Would Make It ? / If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
Senkasa:

You're welcome.

Like how much can I get only the cream? The whole package is too costly for me?

Check supermarts. I buy for 11k.

By the way, I just found out that you are a guy. So, why are you trolling? undecided
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by KingMack(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Blake755:

Omo the hate here is too much cuz someone asked a question the hate here is long enough to throw someone into depression tufikwa πŸ’”πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Ah swear bro
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by N3TRAL: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

By the way, I just found out that you are a guy. So, why are you trolling? undecided

So guys shouldn't have smooth skin like yours, pretty πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘‘?
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

So guys shouldn't have smooth skin like yours, pretty πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘‘?

Is that your moniker?
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by N3TRAL: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that your moniker?

No, it isn't.
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I ain't trolling dear grin
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Senkasa:

I ain't trolling dear grin

Alright then. Noted.
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Alright then. Noted.

Babe you get money o wink

But do you know of any other good cream that is cheaper?
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Senkasa:

Babe you get money o wink

But do you know of any other good cream that is cheaper?

I don’t.

You can try Vaseline blue seal. Heard lots of positive reviews about it. Cheap and handy too. Less than 3000N. At least you can afford that one.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don’t.

You can try Vaseline blue seal. Heard lots of positive reviews about it. Cheap and handy too. Less than 3000N. At least you can afford that one.

I don't believe you. Ok. Maybe it's your toasters that are funding your baby gal lifestyle. Cos judging from your siggy, you sef go get high taste kiss

Cool. Also read some reviews on it. But how am I sure my skin will be frosh like yours? Anyway I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Senkasa:

I don't believe you. Ok. Maybe it's your toasters that are funding your baby gal lifestyle. Cos judging from your siggy, you sef go get high taste kiss

Cool. Also read some reviews on it. But how am I sure my skin will be frosh like yours? Anyway I'll give it a try. Thanks.

You are funny. So, you are judging me from my signature now?

Just stay consistent. You will get fresh.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are funny. So, you are judging me from my signature now?

Just stay consistent. You will get fresh.

Nah. Maybe partially. But who knows in reality you might be a nice person. It's just that the internet has a way of making one portray what they aren't β€” like trying to grow a thick skin to the abuse and insults that comes with being active on a toxic site/forum; speaking of which, nairaland is one.

Even though I'm under A.C or fan most at times and hardly go outside sef, my skin have refused to get fresh babe. I'm also yellow in complexion but my face, hands and legs are more darker (I guess it was from when I was very active in offline hustle). And I'm in my early 20s o.

I have tried so many creams like Nivea and the rest but none seems to be working. Skin color just dull like cement. Me sef I want to have a glowing skin like yours. Is too much to ask for?
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Senkasa:

Nah. Maybe partially. But who knows in reality you might be a nice person. It's just that the internet has a way of making one portray what they aren't β€” like trying to grow a thick skin to the abuse and insults that comes with being active on a toxic site/forum; speaking of which, nairaland is one.

Even though I'm under A.C or fan most at times and hardly go outside sef, my skin have refused to get fresh babe. I'm also yellow in complexion but my face, hands and legs are more darker (I guess it was from when I was very active in offline hustle). And I'm in my early 20s o.

I have tried so many creams like Nivea and the rest but none seems to be working. Skin color just dull like cement. Me sef I want to have a glowing skin like yours. Is too much to ask for?

You should exfoliate before using any beauty products on your skin. That way, they would work efficiently and penetrate your skin better. If you find a compatible body cream that matches your skin, your worry will be a thing of the past.

Let me know when you want to come for consultations so I can suggest a handful of beauty products you can use on your dull skin. If you stay consistent, results are guaranteed. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Bhettie: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You should exfoliate before using any beauty products on your skin. That way, they would work efficiently and penetrate your skin better. If you find a compatible body cream that matches your skin, your worry will be a thing of the past.

Let me know when you want to come for consultations so I can suggest a handful of beauty products you can use on your dull skin. If you stay consistent, results are guaranteed. Take care.

Pls I'm not in your area for the consultation. What do I do cos I really need it honestly?

I anticipate your response plss
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:45pm On May 01, 2023
Senkasa:

Pls I'm not in your area for the consultation. What do I do cos I really need it honestly?

I anticipate your response plss

Send me a mail and let me see what I can do for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Goodman247: 4:42pm On May 01, 2023
They play right grin grin but for those who are really travelling out, Don't behave yayaya and mischievous like most Nigerians o, be a good ambassador of Nigeria, shallom
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Goodman247: 4:52pm On May 01, 2023
angry cheesy
sukkot:
after you have paid 5000 dollars in fine, civilization will locate you
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send me a mail and let me see what I can do for you.

Hello, I just shot you a mail.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
Senkasa:

Hello, I just shot you a mail.

Acknowledged. I’ll respond soon.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Esther30: 12:02pm On May 03, 2023
Please anybody in Cambodia and how much is flight from Nigeria to Cambodia.
I need a help
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Senkasa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Acknowledged. I’ll respond soon.

Hi dear, longest time.

kindly check your mail pls wink
Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Senkasa:

Hi dear, longest time.

kindly check your mail pls wink

Hi dear.

Okay, I will. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad by Hardtotrust: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Elegantus:

No mind the liar.

I have replied your DM sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport / South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.