Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. (3966 Views)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Goldieluks and your class be Mr MARRIED Cork? with no manners?
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Cuddlemii: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
hmm what class is that pls, I want enroll in it asap. Hope it doesn't teach flings. I wld prefer kickbacks.
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
So this thread is all about condoms huh? K I get it
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
yusuf_@:

"take my middle finger", and y on earth wld i want a chick lyk goldie ? undecided
[/quote

No thanks ,shove ur middle finger down ur black asss!
Aboki.

mrs-cork link=topic=768480.msg9223716#msg9223716 date=1317052113:

@Goldieluks and your class be Mr MARRIED Cork? with no manners?

Speak english grandma!

Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Basildon1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
this thread should be cancelled, 3 pages of shyt posts with nothin relating to the topic!! Good Lawd!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Cuddlemii: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
Basildon1:

this thread should be cancelled, 3 pages of shyt posts with nothin relating to the topic!! Good Lawd!

You can stand out be writing something lucrative & worth reading rather than insult happy people. Just be you & do your thing. Do justice to the question!!!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by mrscork3: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Speak english grandma!

Me i no be your grandma your grandma dey ya village my name na Mrses ---Corkkku
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by HISchild: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2011
Truly, pros = none, cons = many, including, but not limited to, diseases, heart ache, "drama" and most especially sin before GOD which comes with consequences. Truly.

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"-Col 3:5-6

“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.”- Rom 8:6-7

“Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Basildon1(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You can stand out be writing something lucrative & worth reading rather than insult happy people. Just be you & do your thing. Do justice to the question!!!
What are you getting touchy over? where is the insult there! abeg, park well!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Cuddlemii: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2011
^^shyt post is an insult. as for the parking, as soon as you remove ur cleaning tools, dnt wanna knock down a cleaner
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Goldieluks: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2011
mrs-cork:

Me i no be your grandma your grandma dey ya village my name na Mrses ---Corkkku

Ok Mrs corkuu granny,i hear you. grin
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Basildon1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^shyt post is an insult. as for the parking, as soon as you remove your cleaning tools, dnt wanna knock down a cleaner
talking from current experience, i see. U will become head cleaner one day. smiley
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by Cuddlemii: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Basildon1:

talking from current experience, i see. U will become head cleaner one day. smiley

After I must have ran over u. No one would wanna hire an ex convict. Now I see y u ain't d head cleaner yet, some time u serving on the streets. stay of trouble kiddo!
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by vascey(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
I don't understand why certain elements always end up derailing nice threads that would enlighten folks. These folks are viruses on Nairaland who do nothing but derail a good thread where people are meant to learn.
Re: The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. by TaniCarr(f): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2012
xynerise: Cant remember d last time I used a condom. undecided
shocked WTH shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) / Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.