Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42415 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:47pm On May 19, 2023
Teymanhenry:
If it was too little, all you could do is send it back ASAP

You can say that again!
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by YorubaPrince: 2:47pm On May 19, 2023
Olosho.. there's nothing wrong in saying, "Thank you", but I'm good."

I no blame all dis useless Oloshos... na okoro men wey no sabi follow women talk I blame. Na dem go dey use money marry women instead of pure love. angry

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Women should stop asking men for assistance. Don't blow up their alreqdy enlarged ego.

Make your own money .
I like the bold... And I have noticed ladies who make their own money genuinely appreciate any kind gesture u send their way because they know and value the art of giving itself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:54pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Is that the type of son you want in the future?

Where he foolishly lavishs money on girls?

The question I bet this person will not answer!
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:56pm On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are missing the point...! And it is sad!

I have no issues with people's life choices!

My issue is you trying to glorify what shouldn't even be talked about! Spreading ignorance like a disease!

Let's stay on topic... That lady can live her life anyway she wants, but she should learn to do it privately!

We don't need to hear such nonsense polluting the minds of young and impressionable kids!

Abi
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by purples25(f): 2:58pm On May 19, 2023
Well, she looks high maintenance, high class. Look at the quality of her skin, facial structure. Men are the ones that built the hierarchy anyway. They are the ones that would treat her like a princess all her life, and the average looking woman, like an infidel, gets little to nothing, plus lots of mistreatment.

Men are the ones giving prettier ladies plenty Money and pampering, so why not continue. A babe like this collects more, her cream alone will cost more than 10k. So truly, whether her father is funding or men are funding, such money means little to her.

In the long run its even good for her to weigh and discard who cannot fund her lifestyle. Because a poor man that complains of 10k today, that wants to be worshipped for 5k, will not be able to give her money for body care every month, at least up to 20k for body care per month.

If a poor man wey like good things gets hold of madam, she will resemble iya elubo in the market under one year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2023
kkins25:
if you earn 750k naira per month, and you work for 40 hours a week, that means you earn 18,750 per hour.. If we start to calculate our salaries per hour, we'd appreciate every penny more. Even to oyinbo man, $20 per hour, na money.. We don't value work in this country.

My former boss taught me this, calculating your salary per hour/day. It makes you appreciate every penny that goes in or out. It also helps you know when you are underemployed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by teebagy: 3:09pm On May 19, 2023
victorVIC1:
A friend reached out to me during the weekend to help with anything as she was down on cash and super hungry. I sent 5K to her, the next message I got from her was, I'm shocked grin

I no even border respond to her. When she come next time she no go even get any response from me. I don't understand what's with the entitlement mindset with a lot of ladies out there
M very sure if it was a man that asked u. U wont give him or lie u dont have.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by onlyboyson(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
have ur mother cook a pot of soup worth 5k akpa amu
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by victorVIC1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2023
teebagy:
M very sure if it was a man that asked u. U wont give him or lie u dont have.

Chill, no be every man dey run things like you. I dey loyal to my fellaz and they are equally loyal
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by teebagy: 3:17pm On May 19, 2023
victorVIC1:

Chill, no be every man dey run things like you. I dey loyal to my fellaz and they are equally loyal
Thats what every man says but when action set in u will b lost like r madrid against man city.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:
Food don land for some people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Appreciation goes a long way , a simple "thank you " won't harm you regardless.

How are you Coping with Horniness and Loneliness these days.

I can really tell when a Lady is going through such Ordeal.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by teebagy: 3:20pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:

See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without even asking.
Dont worry jesus is coming.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Raj10(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod hipost=123229635:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657
Werey maybe she fit no get up to 3m for account lik dat

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Elidrisy20: 3:22pm On May 19, 2023
5k or 10k can't buy shawarma
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by StreetMedia: 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Please discuss with civility, intelligently.
Thanks
A bash calls your type to order but how can you come to a social space FGS to type such in support.

Common gee
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by ashawopikin(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2023
Forget wetin all these ones wey politicians dey do, na podcast go scatter this country las las
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Truthsbitter: 3:27pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Guys still quoting me:
Why are you threatening ladies with marriage? Because she wants Channel bag? There are many high class, high demand ladies in good marriages. As a man, please just go for what you can afford. Someone will still love and appreciate you and your 2k!

The problem isn't the amount of money or the class... It's the insolence, the non appreciation to a good gesture...

The richest of people in the world.
The highest of classes...
They know how to appreciate the smallest of things (not just saying thank you but also by literally taking something that is almost nothing and making it like gold) ...
That's why they are on top.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Kbidi: 3:27pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Guys still quoting me:
Why are you threatening ladies with marriage? Because she wants Channel bag? There are many high class, high demand ladies in good marriages. As a man, please just go for what you can afford. Someone will still love and appreciate you and your 2k!

Unintelligent summation. Like her for who she is my foot....Attitude is 100%. Gratitude opens more doors. If you cannot show gratitude for little things then how can you appreciate big things.....if you appreciate big things and do not appreciate little things.like 5k or 10k giveaway.....then that lady is fake.

3 Likes

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by victorVIC1(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2023
teebagy:
Thats what every man says but when action set in u will b lost like r madrid against man city.

To each his own. For me, I don't joke with family and close pals cos if things deviate from the usual, these are the people that can help get back on feet.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 3:33pm On May 19, 2023
StreetMedia:

A bash calls your type to order but how can you come to a social space FGS to type such in support.

Common gee
Oya nah, continue. Hopefully, you should assume that I have been called to order wink
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by StreetMedia: 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Oya nah, continue. Hopefully, you should assume that I have been called to order wink
Rail rightly...
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
isnt it whats she is (a beggar)? i guess in her yeye confused olodo mind, she believes there are level of BEGGARS, lol!
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by teebagy: 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
victorVIC1:

To each his own. For me, I don't joke with family and close pals cos if things deviate from the usual, these are the people that can help get back on feet.
Facts.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by imustsaymymindo: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
Kbidi:

Unintelligent summation. Like her for who she is my foot....Attitude is 100%. Gratitude opens more doors. If you cannot show gratitude for little things then how can you appreciate big things.....if you appreciate big things and do not appreciate little things.like 5k or 10k giveaway.....then that lady is fake.

I once got a girl from a very wealthy background a Teddy bear of about 4k. Her gratitide that day was super. She'd snap pictures 2 years later, and alas, the Teddy Bear still laying sweetly on her bed.

It's possible this complainant doesn't even have money. So fake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by isabi2lof: 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

How are you Coping with Horniness and Loneliness these days.

I can really tell when a Lady is going through such Ordeal.

Abeg shift , na only fvck una sabi , that's way ladies dey fool una ,
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Slimwhyt(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
Gen Zuzu
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by pixey(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2023
Na these types dey full church claiming she needs a God fearing man.This dumb idiot just exposed herself in public forming class and woke. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by highchief1: 5:27pm On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657
nigerian women they don’t appreciate so me too I don’t give.I don’t have money to waste.That 10k e go get relative when go Apprecaite am.if I wan fork u I decieve and lie to u fork u begin post u.no need to give women money
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

Abeg shift , na only fvck una sabi , that's way ladies dey fool una ,

E weee.

Where did you see me mention fvck in my post.

I asked you a harmless question, You just dey Para.

For the Records. I no dey among the Foools. Me wey I dey Reject and Runaway from sex.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Josephkabila12: 5:51pm On May 19, 2023
dessey:
Nigeria ladies with pride. grin grin
this is not pride, this is stupidity of the highest order

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.