Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42429 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Codes151(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2023
Local girls.
No matter how much paint and pretense. You can still feel it from the voice.

They will not work o. But wanna wear everything expensive while feeding on another’s pocket.
Pest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Hassanmaye(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2023
Kubin:
Pussy business,so lucrative
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2023
victorVIC1:
A friend reached out to me during the weekend to help with anything as she was down on cash and super hungry. I sent 5K to her, the next message I got from her was, I'm shocked grin

I no even border respond to her. When she come next time she no go even get any response from me. I don't understand what's with the entitlement mindset with a lot of ladies out there
Is because Many men worship that smelly hole

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Only a low self esteemed man will take nigerian women serious 😁 These idiots overrated as fvck πŸ˜‚ I don't even regard the virtuous ones not to talk of these worthless prostitutes 😩

I use these bitches now and dump them like menstrual pads....They got nothing to offer than their battered, smelling & overused pussy 😌

Kai da Dan air ne grin
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by MrColdsweat: 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Lack of male self-control is the fuel that drives the olosho industry.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by BrotherFolake: 12:18pm On May 19, 2023
😎

For men that take ladies serious.

I can't even remember the last time i gave a lady money.

If only Men could be like me, all these Rubbish will stop.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by bonnyhope: 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:
I don't blame them though.... Put the blame on the SIMPS spoiling these hoes.

An average nigerian woman is an entitled specie....She wants all her need provided 😁

Guys, if you're rich or comfortable please never take a woman serious, they're not worth it....I might sound savage but it's the truth.

Learn to ignore these women....I swear, there's nothing special between the laps of a woman....That hole is overrated....Trust me,Sex is sweet but overated.

Make money,get married(optional) and enjoy life.

There's more to enjoy in life than what's in between the thighs of a woman πŸ˜…

The thing be say, sometimes man needs to fuuuck that hole for satisfaction
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Drone95(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
Na because naira doesn't really have value. Give them $1k and see how thankful they can be
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657

Cut or Edit out other useless part of the video and upload where she said it. Stop wasting people's time.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2023
Lol 5k in 20 places is 100k ooo
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2023
That's reasonable.. ur voltage gauge
victorVIC1:

I for assume same but she drop some follow up messages wey indicate say she been expect more from me that's why I lock up
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by wany(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2023
Investorozay:
Lol
All these lekki broke gals with high taste
When she talk finish she go reach her shared apartment in flooded agungi with 5 other girls where they share cloths wigs and shoes
Fake asszz broke clowns who think they world owes then shlt cause they look average undecided

I work hard for my shllt and am the prize. So if I talk to this type she should thank her stars. It's all these simps that make this one feel special.
You can only be the price if you are rich undecided
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Emmanuel909090: 1:10pm On May 19, 2023
This is why people need to work,so they can know the value of money
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Gabriel004: 1:25pm On May 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
yesso I support her.
the world will be a better place if every babe/girl/woman/lady keep up with this anthem.
it is a big insult if a man sends you 5k. Infact women should start insulting men by sending them 5k or 10k. 😁
Hahaha, I want a lady that will insult me by sending me 20k....
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by mariahAngel(f): 1:25pm On May 19, 2023
You unknowingly create problems when you give people help (e.g. money) they didn't ask for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Streetmovement(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy was dating nonsense...no wonder she's an ex now.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yellowgarri2(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2023
Smokeybrain:
Entitlement mentality..10k wey I dey give homies wey I dey receive tuale for weeks.
You nailed it bro
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:23pm On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657

The Doltish girl so entitled? SMH.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by randymirrors(f): 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
She's beautiful. She can say whatever she likes and get away with it. Men will still woo, court and grovel at her feet. That's the world we live in. Beautiful women get away with almost anything and men still try to outdo themselves for a minute of their attention. So y'all should stop pretending like this isn't your reality.

Or what will make any sane person come on air to say such a thing if that isn't her experience.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:25pm On May 19, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

I said it earlier this generation is sliding towards a generation of bastards.

It's useless men that encourage this set of hooligans.

The Present generation has No limit to the reprehensible, no humility, no critical self examination/retrospection, disgust for correction, no remorse.

My anger is this people would feel like they are intelligent or woke, forgetting that it takes intelligence to show remorse and understand the importance of Humility.

This is a useless show, from some wannabe big girls. I just hope younger ladies don't watch these fools. This is how a society degenerates quickly.

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:25pm On May 19, 2023
bentenny:
Then don't ask....

Abi
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
GenZ

Most of them na Wereey.

I see a lot of them Committing Suicide and Running Mad when the Reality will hit them.

Psychiatric Hospitals will be filled with too many Patients In the nearest future.

They won't be able to handle it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by StreetMedia: 2:27pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Guys still quoting me:
Why are you threatening ladies with marriage? Because she wants Channel bag? There are many high class, high demand ladies in good marriages. As a man, please just go for what you can afford. Someone will still love and appreciate you and your 2k!
Sorry but iwu an ezuzu...

Ur type no dey get shishi just supporting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by ETT93(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2023
Hehehehe are you not a beger πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:28pm On May 19, 2023
lokho:
BLOODY INGRATE

Abi
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:30pm On May 19, 2023
patrickmuf:
Before no be beggar she be?

Abi
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:34pm On May 19, 2023
africandollar:
OP you sef no try. So make I waste my data dey try find where for the whole video where this overripe pawpaw talk rubbish wey no go benefit my life? You no try o, at all!

Exactly! Why he no cut that part of the video make we watch? Con dey give us epistle video to dey find where the idiot even say am! The Op no really try as you talk!

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 2:39pm On May 19, 2023
StreetMedia:

Sorry but iwu an ezuzu...

Ur type no dey get shishi just supporting rubbish.
Please discuss with civility, intelligently.
Thanks
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:40pm On May 19, 2023
Charly68:
when a girl lacks home training you wont need a prophet to know that she is a bad market

Abi
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:43pm On May 19, 2023
Runnerzz:
Wow.. first three pages only one Nairaland (F) commented. The rest are watching from the sidelines.... Meanwhile what do u expect from yo's who depend on rich men for their daily bread. This isn't news. There are still many prettier girls who hustle legit and aim for what they want instead of aiming at a man's bank accounts or pockets. These are broke hoes like our useless jennyclay and the rest jobless farm tools on here. U should never expect much from them.

Exactly! Them "feminists" here can't even defend this folly that is why they are scarce on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yemi1504: 2:43pm On May 19, 2023
frugal:

Lol. Is she a merchandise?

Great question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.