Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (4058 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Dundalk(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao
No give up
Shoot your shot on that lady if you like her

really, first and foremost I need her number.
But...
Let see how it goes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2023
Ah my sister have you read my book a simple life is on okada book

Engagement does not mean marriage

I wish you success in this marriage

And I believe if it’s meant to be it will be

What I mean by is he loyal

Can he defend you the way you did for him

Many women are on this table including myself

Congratulations once again
Samantha124:
Already the bride price has been paid, which makes me engaged.

Or does that means I'm still single? grin grin grin

And what do you mean you hope my partner is loyal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
She is engage oh

Abeg change direction

Except you ready to marry her

Still go ahead no loose guard Idan

Dundalk:
really, first and foremost I need her number.

But...

Let see how it goes..
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by capnies: 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=123489560]Lmao u be virgin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

[/quote
MEN ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH VIRGINITY, AS SOON AS YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST WET DREAM YOUR MATURE. THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE A VIRGIN. EVERYMAN IS PURE UNTIL HE GETS HIS FIRST CHILD
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2023
Lmaooo

Men sabi cap 🗑️🚮

[quote author=capnies post=123490647][/quote]
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2023
This male gender sabi cap words wey Dey make me laugh

So women give birth means they are virgin untill they give birth

If men first child means he is no longer a virgin
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Dundalk(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
She is engage oh

Abeg change direction

don't discouraged me na, keep on motivating me indeed, am ready to settle down with d babe.

Already in love..

Samantha124 I love you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 3:45pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Of course believers are saint

But my point emphasizes on nobody is perfect righteous
I understood where you were driving at

We all are striving for perfections
Believers in Christ are not striving for perfection, just rest and place your trust in God

A man who had tasted lust and said he won’t do it again

He is discipline

He prays
He read his bible

When he is tempted he cast and bind it
You don't cast and bind temptations or lust, it's not possible. We have the bible and that's enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
I like the spirit but love no be by mouth she Dey South Africa

If you fit fly go meet am go see her parent that’s what we are talking about

Dundalk:
don't discouraged me na, keep on motivating me indeed, am ready to settle down with d babe.

Already in love..

Samantha124 I love you..
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
I never said that I'm married.. jeez!!!.. I always stated that I'm engaged and engaged only.

When did I defend him? undecided undecided undecided
Wordsfrombimpe:

Ah my sister have you read my book a simple life is on okada book

Engagement does not mean marriage

I wish you success in this marriage

And I believe if it’s meant to be it will be

What I mean by is he loyal

Can he defend you the way you did for him

Many women are on this table including myself

Congratulations once again
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2023
We are striving for perfection because we are striving to be like Jesus Christ

Then my emphasis on cast and bind

It means take actions

When you are tempted tell the devil 👿 you met the wrong man if she is dress seductively to destroy your home knowing you are married or in a relationship

Say it loud for there is power in tongue
with an ase of in the name of Jesus

Get thee behind me satan

If Jesus can fast for forty days and forty night in human flesh

So can any human prevent temptation

GreatAchiever1:

I understood where you were driving at

Believers in Christ are not striving for perfection, just rest and place your trust in God

You don't cast and bind temptations or lust, it's not possible. We have the bible and that's enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by LUAN1: 3:50pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mark attendance

A man who dont sex until marriage is the most discipline man am not talking about men that pretend and go and cheat on their women

I am talking about discipline men

Men who are not cheap

Men who are not pressured or follow people opinions

They are rare

But its this kind of men that bring lasting marriage

That prevent you from bad marriage, diseases, baby mamas, infidelity

May they live long

May they meet good women like us

Ase!
is she has not mess before, still a virgin. I will obeg he we rules and be a gentle man
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

The moment you say no that means you defend him and you are convince that he is the one

But you can be friend with the guy asking you out

But just my suggestion

Though

Now he is aware

Samantha124:
I never said that I'm married.. jeez!!!.. I always stated that I'm engaged and engaged only.

When did I defend him? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2023
Are you a virgin

LUAN1:
is she has not mess before, still a virgin. I will obeg he we rules and be a gentle man
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by LUAN1: 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Are you a virgin

yes
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

LUAN1:
yes
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 31, 2023
Why are you like this
Wordsfrombimpe:
I like the spirit but love no be by mouth she Dey South Africa

If you fit fly go meet am go see her parent that’s what we are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2023
Did I tell you that I want to get married to him? undecided undecided undecided
Wordsfrombimpe:
She is engage oh

Abeg change direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2023
Some Nigerian men go say

You are not a virgin and you don’t want sex

Because she is not a virgin does not mean she can’t say no to sex

No one is perfect

No one is holy

As far as am concern

Even in the Bible when the people condemn the harlot saying she is a prostitute , Jesus Christ ask a simple question

If any of you have not sinned cast the first stone

If you read your bible the way I read my bible

You will understand

They All flee

Not even one soul

And what did Jesus tell the lady

He said go and sin no more

Why do you think we pray or we fast

It’s an act of repentance

A lot of women are not virgins

Due to your gender fault

Some women have been raped , sexually harassed , your same gender promise marriage to those women , sex them and left

So if you come here saying you want a virgin

May God forgive you

Because if you have disvirgin any lady

May God punish you Ase!
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

Samantha124:
Did I tell you that I want to get married to him? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

Samantha124:
Why are you like this
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Autobot05: 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
Present cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

Autobot05:
Present cool
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2023
In life you can't tell who is or isn't the one, only time will tell... But that doesn't mean life has to stop just because we're not sure.

You can be friends with the guy on my behalf, I'd really appreciate it.. smiley smiley smiley
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

The moment you say no that means you defend him and you are convince that he is the one

But you can be friend with the guy asking you out

But just my suggestion

Though

Now he is aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao

Everyone know me sey I am a business lady

Anything related to friendship must be business purpose

Support my brand and then we can be friends

Samantha124:
In life you can't tell who is or isn't the one, only time will tell... But that doesn't mean life has to stop just because we're not sure.

You can be friends with the guy on my behalf, I'd really appreciate it.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 4:05pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
We are striving for perfection because we are striving to be like Jesus Christ
Sinners like us don't need perfection, we need nothing but Christ

Then my emphasis on cast and bind

It means take actions

When you are tempted tell the devil 👿 you met the wrong man if she is dress seductively to destroy your home knowing you are married or in a relationship

Say it loud for there is power in talk with an ase of in the name of Jesus

Get thee behind me satan
Do this and fall when the pressure becomes high.
Easy route as described in the bible, FLEE, don't talk, don't speak, Just FLEE
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2023
Are you telling me that business people don't have friends outside their workplace? shocked shocked shocked
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Everyone know me sey I am a business lady

Anything related to friendship must be business purpose

Support my brand and then we can be friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
We appreciate the comment

ok.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2023
Let me sing a song lyric

To answer the point

Am trying to be like Jesus

I am going there someday

We are all striving to be like Jesus

Flee and affirm it

There is power in affirmation

There is power in talk

Forget business I am a bible scholar

GreatAchiever1:

Sinners like us don't need perfection, we need nothing but Christ

Do this and fall when the pressure becomes high.
Easy route as described in the bible, FLEE, don't talk, don't speak, Just FLEE
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13pm On May 31, 2023
I can’t speak for others

I don’t have friends I have few good genuine people around that’s loyal

Samantha124:
Are you telling me that business people don't have friends outside their workplace? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orobokibo / Having A Crush While In A Relationship / Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.