Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (4066 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2023
If e tell you that you won’t get pregnant I will use protection is a cheap man

If e tell you when are you visiting me is a cheap man

If e tell you stay over is a cheap man

That’s not your husband

Your husband won’t say this
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Allisgud: 6:06pm On May 31, 2023
This is why it is good to marry a younger girl,cos he older they become the more body count they emerge
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:11pm On May 31, 2023
E go shock you some younger girls get more body count pass older women

A woman chooses to be conscious because it’s not age

It’s the fact she is done

Done with nonsense

Done with 🗑️

She deserve better

Body count should be key for both old and young

Allisgud:
This is why
it is good to marry a younger girl,cos he older they become the more body count they emerge
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2023
If e tell you I need to test you before I marry you

Tell him you don’t need cheap man

You don’t want to marry a cheap man

He should go and meet cheap women they are meant for him because it’s a loose man that can keep his pant

As for your kitten is lock till marriage

Say no to premarital sex

We go test am till marriage

We go do all this Bleep style till marriage

About time we normalize it
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Daniel058(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mark attendance

A man who dont sex until marriage is the most discipline man am not talking about men that pretend and go and cheat on their women

I am talking about discipline men

Men who are not cheap

Men who are not pressured or follow people opinions

They are rare

But its this kind of men that bring lasting marriage

That prevent you from bad marriage, diseases, baby mamas, infidelity

May they live long

May they meet good women like us

Ase!
Are you sure you are a good woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2023
With my full chest

Yes I am

Daniel058:
Are you sure you are a good woman? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
I think you'd only find such men in Arab or Muslim countries.

I know 2 men in Nigeria. I admired their courage. Such usually don't struggle to be faithful in marriage.
It's like forbidden fruit. Once you taste it you will keep coming back for it.
If you're unmarried and have not had sex, don't rush yourself until you meet that special person, your experience will be meaningful and worthwhile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Allisgud: 7:10pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
E go shock you some younger girls get more body count pass older women

A woman chooses to be conscious because it’s not age

It’s the fact she is done

Done with nonsense ,

Done with 🗑️

She deserve better

Body count should be key for both old and young

it's not a fact though,but a 70/30 comparison, before women get to 30 ,40 she don go through different boyfriend,breakup,many sex escapade
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17pm On May 31, 2023
God bless those men
crows2ravens:

I know 2 men in Nigeria. I admired their courage. Such usually don't struggle to be faithful in marriage.
It's like forbidden fruit. Once you taste it you will keep coming back for it.
If you're unmarried and have not had sex, don't rush yourself until you meet that special person, your experience will be meaningful and worthwhile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mark attendance
A man who dont sex until marriage is the most discipline man am not talking about men that pretend and go and cheat on their women
Men who are not cheap
They are rare
May they live long
Ase!

I agree with you. But it's 2 ways.

When a man has explored different sizes and shapes. It becomes meaningless to him and he just sticks to one woman, you can't even seduce him because nothing intrigues him again.
The other side. When a man tried all sizes and shapes, he degenerates and start sleeping with your sister and housemaid and everything that has hole.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2023
Disagree

You mistake the more older the more sex life

Naw it doesn't work that way at all

Allisgud:
it's not a fact though,but a 70/30 comparison, before women get to 30 ,40 she don go through different boyfriend,breakup,many sex escapade
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:14pm On May 31, 2023
Deep

crows2ravens:

I agree with you. But it's 2 ways.

When a man has explored different sizes and shapes. It becomes meaningless to him and he just sticks to one woman, you can't even seduce him because nothing intrigues him again.
The other side. When a man tried all sizes and shapes, he degenerates and start sleeping with your sister and housemaid and everything that has hole.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by BlessedOne259: 9:45pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mark attendance

Men who are not cheap

They are rare

May they live long

Ase!

I hope you will create a similar thread for women
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:19pm On May 31, 2023
This is for men at the moment

BlessedOne259:

I hope you will create a similar thread for women
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Richarda101(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Na lie

I know one

Na my Oga and is in his 30’s and his babe Dey lucky

Very single man and faithful

See ehnn, this so called faithful men are in existence but the real thing they had a very religious background if you check well... I think that's why he could be like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2023
Very true

The guy get correct good religious background

I admire him

Richarda101:

See ehnn, this so called faithful men are in existence but the real thing they had a very religious background if you check well... I think that's why he could be like that
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Ndygold007: 11:56pm On May 31, 2023
Present!
Present!!
Present!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2023
Hmmn show pics

Ndygold007:
Present!
Present!!
Present!!!
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by freddie009(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:

There are virgin men, but the type of men you find attractive are the ones who knack on a steady bases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Javalord000(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Present sir/ ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Hmmn

Javalord000:
Present sir/ ma'am
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by cocolacec(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:

Arab men are not better than Nigerian men.When Arabs commit fornication,the man is spared and the woman could be murdered by her own family members(Honor killings).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by DrinkWater10: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Im not a Muslim, but apart from them being known for terrorism, a good number of Muslims tend to be well disciplined and they would wait until marriage, both men and women, unlike the other religion whereby its people would be shouting please don't judge me like they're Chris Brown, while they'll be busy judging others... grin grin grin
I think it's an individual thing. The Muslims around me are not waiting until marriage, they are just more discreet about it.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
That's why I said a good number of them, not them all.
DrinkWater10:

I think it's an individual thing. The Muslims around me are not waiting until marriage, they are just more discreet about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
This is not about who's better than who.

cocolacec:

Arab men are not better than Nigerian men.When Arabs commit fornication,the man is spared and the woman could be murdered by her own family members(Honor killings).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by eyezik3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Mark attendance

Men who are not cheap

They are rare

May they live long

Ase!

Well there are still men like that, but faithful women are also scarce. Let’s say what is good for the goose also applies to the gander

But the good prayer is God should grant us our own very soulmate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Present 🤓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

With my full chest

Yes I am

With ur full chest how? Is it just virginity that makes a woman good? What do u understand is "a good woman"
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
A good woman called digital bimpe

With my full chest

A decent, reserve, hardworking, faithful, loyal, honest, caring, responsible, supportive, family oriented, good attitude, the list is endless should I continue

Jack of all trade and a hustler

A woman motivate and inspire

Runnerzz:

With ur full chest how? Is it just virginity that makes a woman good? What do u understand is "a good woman"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hmmn

Runnerzz:
Present 🤓
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Very important prayer point

eyezik3:

Well there are still men like that, but faithful women are also scarce. Let’s say what is good for the goose also applies to the gander

But the good prayer is God should grant us our own very soulmate
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
A good woman called digital bimpe

With my full chest

A decent, reserve, hardworking, faithful, loyal, honest, caring, responsible, supportive, family oriented, good attitude, the list is endless should I continue

Jack of all trade and a hustler

A woman motivate and inspire

Interesting. I hope no be wash sha smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? / Check Out Some Of My atutupoyoyo(ugly) Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.