Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (4077 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2023
Highly welcome

donbachi:
ok.. thanks
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 31, 2023
How sure are you that they're loyal? I mean you can't fully know someone.
Wordsfrombimpe:
I can’t speak for others

I don’t have friends I have few good genuine people around that’s loyal

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2023
Lols

I am not talking friends am talking family you get

Of course na bad belle in disguise Dey

But wisdom will make you act like a fool to identify them
Samantha124:
How sure are you that they're loyal? I mean you can't fully know someone.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 4:22pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Flee and affirm it

There is power in affirmation
Says who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:23pm On May 31, 2023
Says the word of God

GreatAchiever1:

Says who?

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2023
Let’s go back to Exodus

Am a lover of Exodus

People mistake me on social media

Because I talk sex a lot

No mean sey I no sabi bible

Na my type reserve

Back to the Bible convo

What happen when Moses and his people left and went to the Red Sea

He affirm the word according to the instructions by God

And you already know the remaining story

There is power in tongue
GreatAchiever1:

Says who?

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
Okay.
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

I am not talking friends am talking family you get

Of course na bad belle in disguise Dey

But wisdom will make you act like a fool to identify them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
Yea

Samantha124:
Okay.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by DrinkWater10: 4:34pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, cool.
Nigeria has an almost equal amount of Christians and Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 4:34pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Let’s go back to Exodus

Am a lover of Exodus

People mistake me on social media

Because I talk sex a lot

No mean sey I no sabi bible

Na my type reserve

Back to the Bible convo

What happen when Moses and his people left and went to the Red Sea

He affirm the word according to the instructions by God

And you already know the remaining story

There is power in tongue

Yes, that was in Exodus, when the words of God was given to moses to declare to the Israelites but today we have the word of God(bible) which we both agree that there is power.
Not our tongue.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2023
I believe even as a Christain

We chant

What do I mean

We speak in tongue

If you ever listen to a gospel song

The gospel isn’t about what’s in the past it’s about the Bible that was in the past written still spread from pole to pole in the present

If you do not believe there is power in tongue

That’s you

But as for me and others we affirm and we believe in the Bible and that when we speak in tongue

God answers our prayer
🙏

GreatAchiever1:

Yes, that was in Exodus, when the words of God was given to moses to declare to the Israelites but today we have the word of God(bible) which we both agree that there is power.
Not our tongue.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by zenithgroup: 4:37pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Some Nigerian men go say

You are not a virgin and you don’t want sex

Because she is not a virgin does not mean she can’t say no to sex

No one is perfect

No one is holy

As far as am concern

Even in the Bible when the people condemn the harlot saying she is a prostitute , Jesus Christ ask a simple question

If any of you have not sinned cast the first stone

If you read your bible the way I read my bible

You will understand

They All flee

Not even one soul

And what did Jesus tell the lady

He said go and sin no more

Why do you think we pray or we fast

It’s an act of repentance

A lot of women are not virgins

Due to your gender fault

Some women have been raped , sexually harassed , your same gender promise marriage to those women , sex them and left

So if you come here saying you want a virgin

May God forgive you

Because if you have disvirgin any lady

May God punish you Ase!
[b][/b]so technically and simply put you're not a virgin?
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by zenithgroup: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Some Nigerian men go say

You are not a virgin and you don’t want sex

Because she is not a virgin does not mean she can’t say no to sex

No one is perfect

No one is holy

As far as am concern

Even in the Bible when the people condemn the harlot saying she is a prostitute , Jesus Christ ask a simple question

If any of you have not sinned cast the first stone

If you read your bible the way I read my bible

You will understand

They All flee

Not even one soul

And what did Jesus tell the lady

He said go and sin no more

Why do you think we pray or we fast

It’s an act of repentance

A lot of women are not virgins

Due to your gender fault

Some women have been raped , sexually harassed , your same gender promise marriage to those women , sex them and left

So if you come here saying you want a virgin

May God forgive you

Because if you have disvirgin any lady

May God punish you Ase!
[/b][b]so technically and simply put you're not a virgin?
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
Are you a virgin

zenithgroup:
[b][/b]so technically and simply put you're not a virgin?
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:45pm On May 31, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Getsaved(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
Another one of you again ? How long shall i be with you ? You gals always looking for discipline guys to marry and want him to have a car, be handsome, be tall e.t.c ? Like I have always said, if you are looking for someone who has high moral quotient, you too be that kind of person and be ready to accept (bear with) the other stuff that come with such a person because he/she may not be as wealthy or beautiful as you would like.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
Im not a Muslim, but apart from them being known for terrorism, a good number of Muslims tend to be well disciplined and they would wait until marriage, both men and women, unlike the other religion whereby its people would be shouting please don't judge me like they're Chris Brown, while they'll be busy judging others... grin grin grin
DrinkWater10:

Nigeria has an almost equal amount of Christians and Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2023
Make we see am first

Because he is not wealthy does not mean he won’t be

I follow vision and purpose

Where the guy Dey first
Getsaved:
Another one of you again ? How long shall i be with you ? You gals always looking for discipline guys to marry and want him to have a car, be handsome, be tall e.t.c ? Like I have always said, if you are looking for some who has high moral quotient, you too be that kind of person and be ready to accept (bear) with the other stuff that come with such a person because he/she may not be as wealthy or beautiful as you would like.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:03pm On May 31, 2023
It’s both religion my sister

Just pray to jam the good ones

Samantha124:
Im not a Muslim, but apart from them being known for terrorism, a good number of Muslims tend to be well disciplined and they would wait until marriage, both men and women, unlike the other religion whereby its people would be shouting please don't judge me like they're Chris Brown, while they'll be busy judging others... grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by LeeSmart: 5:06pm On May 31, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This Bimpe and sex matter ehn
You no go believe de numbers of vibrator that woman get
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol. She’s always struck me as an adventurous lady. Whatever rocks her boat 🤷‍♂️
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Jaybee3456: 5:10pm On May 31, 2023
Life no get formula, these men still end up with wicked women grin😂
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2023
Error in connection

I no Dey use vibrator

Infact I hate intimacy gadget

LeeSmart:

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:12pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao

They will jam good women in Jesus name

Including myself wherever you are my future husband

Am waiting for you

Jaybee3456:
Life no get formula, these men still end up with wicked women grin😂
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:14pm On May 31, 2023
Thank God you know am adventurous but am reserve

I am celibate till I marry and I don’t use intimacy gadget

Bleep intimacy gadget

I am waiting for my future husband gbola

E just remain make we see , marry and continue the adventure

iLoveYouToo:

Lol. She’s always struck me as an adventurous lady. Whatever rocks her boat 🤷‍♂️
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by LeeSmart: 5:15pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Error in connection I no Dey use vibrator Infact I hate intimacy gadget
Hmmm i believe u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Getsaved(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Make we see am first

Because he is not wealthy does not mean he won’t be

I follow vision and purpose

Where the guy Dey first

I know two of them, but first check the guys who follow you on NL. Unfortunately, you may not see them on NL because it is a faceless forum.
Besides, do not take this question as an insult. Have you always looked for such guys since you turned 18 years ? Because if you did I am very sure you would have had so many then. I hope you understand me and don't feel offended.

Modified
So many girls in their early 20s usually have many type of suitors including the type you think that are rare to find now. But because most of them are highly materialistic, spoilt with choices, still think their succulent age will las forever they go for the wrong guys with money, and end up in wrong relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2023
You better believe intimacy gadget and gbola is not the same rara

Gbola is life

Especially fat and thick ones

Dear future husband where are down

Make we marry oh Biko konji wan finish me I can’t wait to meet you oh

I will be joyful eh to See my partner saying no to premarital sex as I am saying no as well , wherever you are am praying for you and I can’t wait to meet you and in our marriage have crazy Bleep

LeeSmart:

Hmmm i believe u
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2023
No I don’t feel offended

Read my book a simple life on OkadaBooks

You will understand better

Getsaved:

I know two of them, but first check the guys who follow you on NL. Unfortunately, you may not see them on NL because it is a faceless forum.
Besides, do not take this question as an insult. Have you always looked for such guys since you turned 18 years ? Because if you did I am very sure you would have had so many then. I hope you understand me and don't feel offended.

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Fmghewzy(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2023
🤞🤞

Present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

Fmghewzy:
🤞🤞

Present
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2023
The people wey Dey talk present I no believe some of you

At all

Person wey Dey nack steady wey don tell some women this night let’s hang out and have fun

U na too Dey lie oh Nigerian men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? / Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.