Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (4065 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2023
Gbam you have said it all

GreatAchiever1:

if you truly love your "partner", you would not have any problem waiting. In my own view sexual compatibility does not exist as long as there is sexual attraction.
Why in the point of view of the man, will I want to give a part of myself to someone outside the covenant of marriage and also in the point of view of the the woman, why will I want to receive from a man outside the covenant of marriage? if not selfish-lust and lack of self control.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2023
No, I'm not.
Dundalk:
please are you single, just asking, ready for serious relationship.

Don't be offended please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2023
I rebuke you in Jesus name

I cast and bind you

You are not my future husband

My future husband won’t say this 🫂

solmusdesigns:

I yam your future husband.... You can ask your pastor...

Egbe kini Yi wa EMILOKAN 🤫😁

You won't become baby mama the withdrawal game is 100% no drop go dey guaranteed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by solmusdesigns: 3:03pm On May 31, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

if you truly love your "partner", you would not have any problem waiting. In my own view sexual compatibility does not exist as long as there is sexual attraction.
Why in the point of view of the man, will I want to give a part of myself to someone outside the covenant of marriage and also in the point of view of the the woman, why will I want to receive from a man outside the covenant of marriage? if not selfish-lust and lack of self control.

Look if you love a person and truly desire them, you don't need the marriage institution to make you in love.... Marriage is man made

Adam and eve never had a marriage and they enjoyed the forbidden fruit
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2023
I don reply you

RoadMozart:

Email abi
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao

You Dey use Adam Dey preach

Who told you they were not ordained as man and wife

Go read your bible

They are the genesis of marriage

Marry man wey Dey read bible e get why

solmusdesigns:

Look if you love a person and truly desire them, you don't need the marriage institution to make you in love.... Marriage is man made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Dundalk(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
No, I'm not.
alright, be safe..

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by solmusdesigns: 3:05pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I rebuke you in Jesus name

I cast and bind you

You are not my future husband

My future husband won’t say this 🫂

grin grin

What was written long time ago you can't rebuke

Iyawo mi Bimpe... Hurry up and meet me in the other room
😁

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2023
I don rebuke am

Am not your Iyawo

Na the Iyawo wey go spread her leg cheaply be your wife

As for me

We know our worth

I no Dey meet you for other room Biko

solmusdesigns:

grin grin

What was written long time ago you can't rebuke

Iyawo mi Bimpe... Hurry up and meet me in the other room
😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmn

Dundalk:
alright, be safe..

Thanks
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2023
You are single untill you are married oh

No Dey do no am not oh

Except you don’t date Nairaland men

I hope your partner is loyal

If you don chop breakfast as a loyal babes you go understand

Samantha124:
No, I'm not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

No Dey do no am not oh

She no send anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:11pm On May 31, 2023
You sabi am

RoadMozart:

She no send anybody
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2023
That topic of loyalty is for another thread

I am fully back

But you know sey me I like business so make u na understand

Continue marking attendance let us know who you are

God bless every decent men out there who say no to premarital sex
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
That topic of loyalty is for another thread

I am fully back

But you know sey me I like business so make u na understand

Continue marking attendance let us know who you are

God bless every decent men out there who say no to premarital sex

Amen....
Bigger blessing to me the chairman, Single Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:16pm On May 31, 2023
May favor find you

Continue this way

You are saving unwanted pregnancy

You are saving diseases

You are an icon

And we appreciate you

RoadMozart:

Amen....
Bigger blessing to me the chairman, Single Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

I no fart oo.na comment I comment oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 3:17pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

You reference an event from the bible but it appears you don't understand the book or the God of the bible.

Marriage is not man-made but God made, Why? to show an illustration of the love Christ has with His bride(Church).

God created man from dust and created eve from man and after that presented her to adam and told them to multiply and fill the earth, what is that called? and that was the first marriage ever recorded.
Don't soil God's institution of marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:18pm On May 31, 2023
We appreciate the comment

donbachi:
I no fart oo.na comment I comment oo
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

You reference an event from the bible but it appears you don't understand the book or the God of the bible.

Marriage is not man-made but God made, Why? to show an illustration of the love Christ has with His bride(Church).

God created man from dust and created eve from man and after that presented her to adam and told them to multiply and fill the earth, what is that called? and that was the first marriage ever recorded.
What's your point exactly
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
RoadMozart:

What's your point exactly

What does it look like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
E no Dey read bible

Marry man wey Dey read bible

Because there is difference between Godfearing and spiritual man

Men who after God heart

Am not talking about those who show off and say they are Christian’s

Am talking about those who live by the gospel

No one is a saint

But when a man loves you he will wait

Adam and Eve were ordained by God

GreatAchiever1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Dundalk(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

you didn't look bad either, I like your smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:27pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao

No give up

Shoot your shot on that lady if you like her

Dundalk:
you didn't look bad either, I like your smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by GreatAchiever1: 3:28pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
E no Dey read bible

Men who after God heart

No one is a saint

Believers in Christ are actually called saints in the bible. But sure, I get your point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by RoadMozart(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
E no Dey read bible

Men who after God heart

No one is a saint

Marrying a church goer is not the same as marrying a godly fellow.
Marry someone who can pray with you and pray for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
Of course believers are saint

But my point emphasizes on nobody is perfect

We all are striving for perfections

A man who had tasted lust and said he won’t do it again

He is discipline

He prays
He read his bible

When he is tempted he cast and bind it

GreatAchiever1:

Believers in Christ are actually called saints in the bible. But sure, I get your point.
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Postinor: 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Make I stingy

It’s for my future husband

E reach to stingy

I say no to abortion

I reject

I cast and bind it

I say no to baby mama

I rebuke it

I am stingy for a purpose

I know my worth
nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
We no Dey talk church goer for here

That’s why I said spiritual is beyond just going to church

RoadMozart:

Marrying a church goer is not the same as marrying a godly fellow.
Marry someone who can pray with you and pray for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2023
Abi na

Postinor:
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao

[quote author=iLoveYouToo post=123489739][/quote]
Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2023
Already the bride price has been paid, which makes me engaged.

Or does that means I'm still single? grin grin grin

And what do you mean you hope my partner is loyal?
Wordsfrombimpe:

No Dey do no am not oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Just Stupidity ( It's In Australian Spelling) / Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help / Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.