Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You (4076 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
No be wash

Runnerzz:

Interesting. I hope no be wash sha smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by eyezik3(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
A good woman called digital bimpe

With my full chest

A decent, reserve, hardworking, faithful, loyal, honest, caring, responsible, supportive, family oriented, good attitude, the list is endless should I continue

Jack of all trade and a hustler

A woman motivate and inspire

Sorry ma are you in anyway married, if not May God provide with the right man.

90% of ladies outside there are not ready to work, but waiting for the guy with the bag to get entangled with. Forgotten in marriage the woman is an help mate for the manšŸ¤”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amen šŸ™

eyezik3:

Sorry ma are you in anyway married, if not May God provide with the right man.

90% of ladies outside there are not ready to work, but waiting for the guy with the bag to get entangled with. Forgotten in marriage the woman is an help mate for the manšŸ¤”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by eyezik3(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi

Can I message on this below trading stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Check signature

eyezik3:

Can I message on this below trading stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Bra Day, Win Three Hundred US Dollars / The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ / She Has A Bigger DĆ­ck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.