Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (47551 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by RingRoadMafia: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu is an expert in causing schisms within an organization.

Any organization that he can’t buy the head, he would look for an idiot within it that he can buy.

He did it with Afenifere.

He’s doing it with Ohaneze.

He did it with CAN.

He tried it with Labour Party.

Now it’s time for him to balkanize NLC.

This is an organization that has always presented a common front. Now he wants to destroy it with his ethnic nonsense which is his only strategy.

But I trust NLC to resist this nonsense. Those guys are too organized to be balkanized.

You sabi am wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Why are you crying bitterly?

Anybody wey no go work no go receive salary

The NLC chairman is working for Pandora

We won't be fooled

Fuel subsidy is gone
Ok I hear you town crier. Hope you are really sure that subsidy is gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You just proved that Tinubu and APC are terrorists. Tinubu, Buhari and APC were against subsidy removal in 2012.

In 2012, even the women frying akara on the street went on strike in support of non-removal of oil subsidy.

I blame Jonathan for not being courageous enough to step on toes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by LeoDeKing: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You just proved that Tinubu and APC are terrorists. Tinubu, Buhari and APC were against subsidy removal in 2012.
Well, if that is the depth of your comprehension, attempt to explain the post succinctly to you will be effort in futility as clearly depicted below.

Bye.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by YesDaddy1: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na so.
NLC has turned itself to labor party.

If they want to protest they can do so in the east and any ss states that chooses to join them, bit they shdnt bring their madness to sw/north.
8(

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Parachoko: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Ok I hear you town crier. Hope you are really sure that subsidy is gone.
Subsidy is gone and Pandora Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria

Will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by SenatePresdo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

If you no go work, you won't get paid

This policy will be strictly enforce in the Public and Private Sector.

Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are in support of Asiwaju on this issue

Joe is working for Pandora

Out of 25 million voters, only about 3 million voted for Tinubu.

So no majority supports him.

3 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by YesDaddy1: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na so.
NLC has turned itself to an arm of labor party.

If they want to protest they can do so in the east and any ss states that chooses to join them, bit they shdnt bring their madness to sw/north.
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Parachoko: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Out of 25 million voters, only about 3 million voted for Tinubu.

So no majority supports him.
You can say and believe any nonsense you want to say and believe, is the problem of your life, so e no concern me neither will it change the fact that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Okwyjesus(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1665081109380751360

Tinubu na master in divide and rule. NLC should be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by AmehTsaev: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Na so.
NLC has turned itself to an arm of labor party.

cool
When you say North I hope you mean your Muslim superiors from there? don't drag us the Middle Belt Christians into that rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by YesDaddy1: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
If it's not 'north' then it can't be north.
The northerners know themselves.

I'm not talking of those who have identity crises- who are still struggling to place themselves either as northerners or easterners.

Ouch!
cool

AmehTsaev:

When you say North I hope you mean your Muslim superiors from there? don't drag us the Middle Belt Christians into that rubbish

10 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Confirmedzombie: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Shut that your rotten mouth

Counter my opinion with facts and the rubbish you wrote up there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Confirmedzombie: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:

Just the same way Tinubu masterminded the occupy Nigeria protests against subsidy removal during Goodluck Jonathan regime

GEJ had no balls to step on toes. That was his weakness.

Tinubu has the balls and majority of Nigerians stand with him.

This purported strike will bulkanize NLC. There will be so much division in NLC .

Peter Obi is the mastermind of this purported strike.

The strike will consume Peter obi. He will never smell the seat of power.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by BloomingDale(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
When I made a prophesy that Nigeria will be split down the middle, every one thought I was joking. South West and North West together with Kwara, Niger and parts of Kogi will form a new country. South East will form the other one cos no one wants to align with them.
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Jnkay: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu and his foot soldiers are good at Divide and rule with propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by basybasy: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1665081109380751360
Do u expect anything good from Obi's brother and supporter, Joe Ajairo from IMO State. But we can assure people that Tinubu will crush them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by WINDSOW(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Only the unlearned will join in the concocted trekking exercise not protest.
Petroleum subsidy has been a scam since implemented.
I hope the present administration uphold her integrity on the maximisation of the proceeds.

7 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Acekidc4(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Thiefnubuu modus operandi

He doesn't Operate that way.
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by OAFMods: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Exactly both Atiku n Peter Obi should provide leadership n lead the protest so if subsidy is retained can can take the blame.

Buhari Tinubu n many others came out n protested against subsidy with their full chest Obi n Atiku should do the same if the are capable leaders instead of continue to act like cowards bastard n vagabonds.

Bobloco:

Just the same way Tinubu masterminded the occupy Nigeria protests against subsidy removal during Goodluck Jonathan regime

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by ahaz: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=oyebanji44 post=123557287]Good ..

South west has now found a reliable friend...the norh

So south east can protest alone... grin grin[/quot
e]
Yesterday the bus conductor was shouting....

Conductor:
This bus na 600 naira to any bustop ooo

Whether you vote or you no vote 600

Obidients 600

Balablu supporters 600

Lagosian and non Lagosians 600

You gree collect your PVC or you leave am for Inec 600

Yoruba or Igbo 600

You dey happy or you dey vex 600

Me:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:11am On Jun 04, 2023
BloomingDale
When I made a prophesy that Nigeria will be split down the middle, every one thought I was joking. South West and North West together with Kwara, Niger and parts of Kogi will form a new country. South East will form the other one cos no one wants to align with them.

I pray your prophesy comes to fruition under Tinubu because I'm trying of hearing yoruba that igbos are buying up their lands like they're forced to sell. Biafra will be a lot better than Nigeria becausa all an igbo man wants is a level playing field and we'll excel. We don't live/hope on government support like abokis and ronu people.

1 Like

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Difrent: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:
You will know who he's when Joe tell workers to go on strike next week.

You mean Joe Ajero the politician pretending to be Labour leader.
Una no really learn anything during buharis 8 years.
Joe was Electricity workers union president until recently he was made NLC president....there have been multiple increases in electricity bill (most often surreptitiously) how many times has he call3d workers out for strike.
Yeye man
NLC HAS been demystified since.....tell me which strike NLC sucessfully had since 2015.....NIL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Dafresh: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2023
kayusely70:
The current NLC leaders should not allow themselves to be used by the subsidy cabal!!!!!!! Majority of Nigerians are in support of the removal!
Which majority, when did you take the survey.
The only thing we the common Nigerians are benefiting from Nigeria government is subsidy and the government have taken it away, why didn't FG reduce their ambiguous I salaries and allowances?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Bobloco: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

GEJ had no balls to step on toes. That was his weakness.

Tinubu has the balls and majority of Nigerians stand with him.

This purported strike will bulkanize NLC. There will be so much division in NLC .

Peter Obi is the mastermind of this purported strike.

The strike will consume Peter obi. He will never smell the seat of power.

Not really

But nairaland Tinubu minions who stood on his dilapidated scrotum are the ones standing with him on this thoughtless decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by VinnyBaba: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Not Surprised @all.

If u check names of Leaders of NLC, TUC, NUJ, etc, You will see that it is either an Urhobo, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Plateau Man, etc🤔🙂

It's NEVER a Yoruba or Hausa Man.
The only time you see these 2 is when there is Internal Power Tussle or Crisis. 😕

Exactly what happened in Labour Party.😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Kukutenla: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Klass99(f): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

If you no go work, you won't get paid

This policy will be strictly enforce in the Public and Private Sector.

Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are in support of Asiwaju on this issue

Joe is working for Pandora
who are the majority?
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by chidiokay: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Hehehehe. Una stupidity will one day have expiry date sha. I remembered how you clowns blamed Jonathan for any issue concerning Buhari untill he finished Nigeria. Your drug lord nightmare now is Obi. If Buhari was in opposition, you would be blaming him and be calling him out for any problem your drug lord have. But as it stands, Innocent Obi will be at the receiving end.

Keep deceiving yourself while the suffering bites harder. I remembered how most protest against hardship came from your end in the last dispensation. The South Easterners went about their business. The same thing will continue. You guys will still be at the fore front of protesting the hardship. So far, thanks to your drug lord for announcing subsidy removal hastenly without proper plan. Most Igbos successfully added prices to their goods in stock. Game on grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If Igbos succesfully hike prices of there goods, does it affect yorubas and hausas only, igbo no dey buy from igbo or is there subsidy on okikra, electronics and spare parts for igbos

Are igbos the only traders in Nig, what stops yorubas and hausas from hiking the prices of their goods & services as well ... una no dey think at all undecided

There is no need for mumu talk we all will suffer it, so let nobody cum here to brag nonsense

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.