Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (47530 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
shocked
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Hammylawali: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sunshine84:
The poor masses end up suffering the more. Too bad

The poor masses might cease to exist if the subsidy regime continues… remove subsidy and provide palliatives, will be alright before July ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by BABYBULLETIN: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
There come a time,when propagandan,will be a time of the past..This wat happen,when u have used all the availability to no avail..karma is a bitch..

1 Like

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Vinnie2000(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
seunmsg:
My salary has been increased twice this year. It will be very immoral and unjustifiable if I join this politically tainted and senseless Joe Ajaero’s strike. I will be in my office on Wednesday. I won’t be a part of this nonsense effort to bring down the new administration.

See ur Reasoning. 😏🤦

Even Thought you were Intelligent. sad

Pple are Fighting for Struggling Nigerians and the Nation @large,
U are Talking Nonsense.😕

Do you know the Collateral Damages that will Take place in Pple's lives,
with this Senseless Action from ur Tinubu? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by kolakolington(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
No work-No-pay rule is intact, go and ask ASU! If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by nikz(f): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Divide and rule policy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Iamzik: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Since the announcement of strike by NLC, both Atiku and Peter have not altered any word.

Its obvious Peter obi and Atiku are the mastermind of this purported strike action by NLC.

Both Peter obi and Atiku are people who talked heaven and earth to change Nigeria but can't rise up on their voices to back the subsidy removal all cos they lost the election.

Honestly Nigeria dodged a bullet not voting both Peter obi and Atiku.

You need to borrow some sense

Even if fuel is increased to 2000/ltr obi and atiku can afford it without feeling a pinch.

These two are busy in court what did you expect them to say? Is any of them the president?

None of them went to Ojota to protest in 2012. It was the same Tinubu and Buhari that said subsidy does not exist in 2012. How come he's trying to remove what does not exist after 10 years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Good
Only a foolish one would wanna insist on the useless subsidy
nobody insist on subsidy but the manner at which the remover is bn handled, receiving #30k salary and entering #3k transport daily can never be visible, don't you people have brain to think at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Tareq1105: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
oyebanji44:
Good ..

South west has now found a reliable friend...the norh

So south east can protest alone... grin grin

I saw it coming and I've said it repeatedly that NLC under Ajaero would be factionalized bcoz he's political and we believe he's working for Obi LP.

Let Ajaero continue, he would be disgraced on Wednesday. Let him call out workers of obidients extraction but they shouldn't block the road so that others can go out to look for their daily bread.

We shall have Regional Unionism like NLC (Yoruba) NLC (Ibo) and NLC (Hausa Fulanis). That's where Ajaero is taking NLC to.

Stupid union leader. Unionism my foot. In fact, I'm withdrawing my membership of NASU tomorrow morning when I get to the office. What has union done for members? Nothing. It's only the dues that concerned them and T shirt on May Day. Nonsense. Thunder fire Ajaero and Usifo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by PJ123: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Heffalump:

You made a whole lot of sense in the last paragraph and that should have been the only comment. The other jargons you spewed up there is because of your deep hatred for PO, who by all standards is greater than you.

Your deep hatred for Obi and the SE will consume you. It'll never benefit you in life, so better repent and embrace Christ. Leave that your idol worshipping that's responsible for your anti behavior.

Dindinrin, must he it force accept the god of South East which is your PO. Don't bring Christ into the political matter of Nigeria.
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Sermwell(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:
You will know who he's when Joe tell workers to go on strike next week.

Joe is working for Pandora

I wander the kin magic he wants a man who never even use 1 week for power do
Why will a man who hasn't spend one week to study the subsidy removal documents or even meet with stakeholders go about making pronouncement on issues he knows nothing about??
Must you guys always support nonsense??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Sermwell(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
kayusely70:
The current NLC leaders should not allow themselves to be used by the subsidy cabal!!!!!!! Majority of Nigerians are in support of the removal!
Why are you guys always lying?? Majority of the masses are not in support of this nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Tareq1105: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Why will a man who hasn't spend one week to study the subsidy removal documents or even meet with stakeholders go about making pronouncement on issues he knows nothing about??
Must you guys always support nonsense??

Go and read 2023 budget.

2 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by MelesZanawi: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Out of 25 million voters, only about 3 million voted for Tinubu.

So no majority supports him.

Politics is not about highest number of votes cast, it is about highest votes of contestants.

You are an Igbo man following Saraki and you don't know this. You are too dumb.
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by royalfly(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

If you no go work, you won't get paid

This policy will be strictly enforce in the Public and Private Sector.

Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are in support of Asiwaju on this issue

U are part of what is killing nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Tareq1105: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Why are you guys always lying?? Majority of the masses are not in support of this nonsense!!

Obi Pandora you voted for vowed he would remove subsidy same day he's sworn in. So what are you saying?
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by kelly72: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
NLC leadership is Compromised..........They have Bribe all of them, what a Shameful Shame.

The Labour Party in the UK dabbles into politics and has indeed led the country for a long time. Your problem here is that you have outsourced your freedom and initiative to Tinubu. Anyone who challenges him, you become surprised because he's your small god

3 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by valarinz: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Since the announcement of strike by NLC, both Atiku and Peter have not altered uttered any word.

Its obvious Peter obi and Atiku are the mastermind of this purported strike action by NLC.

Both Peter obi and Atiku are people who talked heaven and earth to change Nigeria but can't rise up on their voices to back the subsidy removal all cos they lost the election.

Honestly Nigeria dodged a bullet not voting both Peter obi and Atiku.

Your English teacher was a bullet you couldn't dodge grin grin

1 Like

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by seunmsg(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See ur Reasoning. 😏🤦

Even Thought you were Intelligent. sad

Pple are Fighting for Struggling Nigerians and the Nation @large,
U are Talking Nonsense.😕

Do you know the Collateral Damages that will Take place in Pple's lives,
with this Senseless Action from ur Tinubu? undecided

Sorry, what exactly are you trying to say? Can you be more coherent in your submission?

3 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by MelesZanawi: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

When you say North I hope you mean your Muslim superiors from there? don't drag us the Middle Belt Christians into that rubbish

Middle Belt Christians like Fr. Alia or George Akume?

NLC should not have supported Obi, they should have stayed neutral. Now, they have lost legitimacy. Mind you, any strike that fails in Lagos has failed in the entire country. Ask Ayuba Wabba where his stupidity led him to.

1 Like

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

If you no go work, you won't get paid

This policy will be strictly enforce in the Public and Private Sector.

Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are in support of Asiwaju on this issue

Labour union is not an ethnic union like apc.

3 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by eleniyan2020: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sunshine84:
The poor masses end up suffering the more. Too bad
this is not an excuse!
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Menclothing: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
No strike

What’s is the importance of strike when you should be talking of increase of salary

1 Like

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iamzik:

Even if fuel is increased to 2000/ltr obi and atiku can afford it without feeling a pinch.

These two are busy in court what did you expect them to say? Is any of them the president?

None of them went to Ojota to protest in 2012. It was the same Tinubu and Buhari that said subsidy does not exist in 2012. How come he's trying to remove what does not exist after 10 years?

If he said subsidy doesn't exist 11 yrs ago and he now found out it exists today, are you saying he should ignore it?

I know where you're going. Nobody is saying you shouldn't join the protests but try to conduct yourself peacefully if you know you're not many in your family.

2 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Vinnie2000(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Sorry, what exactly are you trying to say? Can you be more coherent in your submission?

That you are a very WEAK Man with No Morals or Personal Dignity! sad

2k or 5K Salary increment Bought you, so Easily! 😒

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by sapele914(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tntsi:
NLC apapa faction grin
NLC Abure, Obi faction?
Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by Vinnie2000(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
jaxxy:

Labour union is not a ethnic union like apc.

It is same APC, that tried using Lamidi Apapa to Disorganize Labour Party.😕

The Party is filled with Entities who play DIRTY politics.

I call them All 🐖 Pigs Congress! 😏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by MadarasBlade(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
chidiokay:

Bro your last post just gave you out completely, you know nothing about business, you think you but tou don't.
Now what some of you don't understand in business is having old stock is not tantamount to double profit, new price will always dictate the market, you must re adjust to meet cost
if i bring in a toyota muscle at 2.8m at landing cost around jan and i intend to sell at 3.1m but xchange rate went up then same toyota at landing cost is now 3.2m in june ... it is not goodnews to the selller becos he will have to sell that old stock at market new price so that he can restock. profit margin is constant if you inflate your profit you will scare customers away.
i challenge you to bring all those beer parlour statis you are talking of, a lot of business men are into shady deals no let anyone lie give you, that UCHE guyz Efcc caught recently if dem no catch am, he will tell you bro business is good .. one shokolo shop in oshodi and oga has houses in lekki .. business is good nonii

Civil servants are the major ATMS in any society if they are broke businesses are broke, govt are the highest employer of work forces, if these work force don't have money even traders will suffer, we are all in it stop decieving yourselves i have igbos in my area none drives a car bigger than lexus 330 09 sef so scrap that igbos are world richest nonsense. no tribe is immune to economic hardship

So you'll know a wealthy igbo man by the car he drives? You still dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by MadarasBlade(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lionstep:
Good news, when ever there's a strike the South East should also take this part by not joining them too

We will remind them of this when a nation wide strike happens. That is why i am always sad when i see igbo youths protesting, anything that happens, they'll blame it on them. Take a look at the endsars protest, they said we want to take over lagos.

2 Likes

Re: NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike by sapele914(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iamzik:

You are blaming Bola Tinubu for subsidy that was removed with your consent when you passed the PIB Act, signed into law by your former President in August 2021?

You clowns 🤡 always show yourselves to be extremely dull & clueless. Tufiakpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.