Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) (42709 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by toprealman: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

Probably a Nigerian dude has reset her brain with correct gbola.

Hence, her "when you speak to me in your thickest Nigerian accent, I might just get a little softer...", that ends with blushing.
She was specific, send me your account number. Only foreigners can do that. At best , their citizen will offer to give you an EBT card or purchase clothings for you off one of their numerous credit cards.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Karnice600: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2023
hardon1:

We all know you are in one face me I face you abode in one undisclosed location in naija, the attention you are looking for , you won't get
Savage
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Saidfx(m): 3:28am On Jun 21, 2023
hedonido:
There's no such thing like a Nigerian accent.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Chetas81(m): 4:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Pele, Martin Luther King Jr.

Why you're giving me details I didn't ask for you'll tell me.

Don't go and rest and stop rambling.
alayi ni inkan sé
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by OChimex: 4:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

Probably a Nigerian dude has reset her brain with correct gbola.

Hence, her "when you speak to me in your thickest Nigerian accent, I might just get a little softer...", that ends with blushing.

She says the minds of most Americans, at least from my experience. My work warrants I go to 3 or 4 houses a day to fix things for people. And they said that all the time and want to know where I am from. Both male and female, old and young always tell me “I love your ascent”
One thing about human is, they want what they don’t have.
Whatever the white people don’t have, they appreciate it whenever they see it.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Tenrack: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

What level of cl*wn*ry is that?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. 🥱

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.
Hi cry

Please don't ignore. I want to talk to you.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Reflect7: 6:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.

You're right bro.

Foreign babes have a thing for Nigerian men.

You'll even go on YouTube and see all these South African, Kenyan, Ugandan girls saying they only date Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by TheSourcerer: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Eunoiaa:

One. I am not mag or whatever

Two. Is this you begging to be let off the hook?

Three. You cannot stand up to my fluency and idiomatic expressions ehn?

Haven't you heard the saying that you should never argue with someone who speaks better English than you do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See am now.

Mehn I admire the way Magnoliaa really psychoanalysed you down to a T.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by TheSourcerer: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Karnice600:

Before any tribalist comes up here to take undue credits for nothing, lemme say this.
I've met several foreigners who really love the sound and feel of pigin English. The way mix makes them feel like they understand you one moment and then the next minute they're hearing something unusual. I've been told this a couple of times.
Pigin affects our accent even after we go through school. It gives the natural Nigerian feel. Although we as Nigerians may easily detect tribal differences from the tones, a foreigner would find it less different or the same.
If at all any tribe is to take the credit for this, then we'll give it to the ethnic groups that made up the former Bendel State. I learnt that's where pigin was born.
The retured Brazilian and Serea lonian slaves brought the pidgin creole to Early Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Valroh(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2023
I see all about this post are vanities. The only Beauty I recognize is the beautiful in the Holy Ghost. Spending time in the presence of God.

Hence the saying in the Bible, 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness and all these things shall be added into you.'

My question for her, How many light has she been able to cut from God, How many souls has she win for God with that sexy and beautiful whatever?

Vanity up on vanity. In all this what do I seek? That I may know God and live my life the way be will be proud of me.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by randymirrors(f): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
kay29000:
Omo! When you hear Indian accent you will appreciate naija accent. I'm always pissed when I search for something on YouTube, and the results that come up are from Indian YouTubers angry

Indians are super smart and excellent instructors, that's why they come out tops in YouTube and Google searches. But their English accent is irritating, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nigeriagood(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic (no such thing as perpetual critic)and pessimist,cause I know that nigga,(there should be no comma) of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviourfor house? Shuo?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something(rubbish English), e go tok(what is tok?) for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter(mindlees word lifting).

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok(again what is tok) because he nor get one KB of ***** for head(poor English coordination)

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate(rather say autute) or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness(no such thing as wittiness rather say witty)" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. 🥱

God go helep(what is helep)you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.
My sister,you need to go back to your secondary school English testbook before correcting something, nonsense
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nigeriagood(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

Owerri accent ko. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. 🥱

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.
see as you ugly ah them suppose bury you from small
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by kay29000(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2023
randymirrors:

Indians are super smart and excellent instructors, that's why they come out tops in YouTube and Google searches. But their English accent is irritating, I must confess.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by pharmagba: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDVygr68Xo

Nigerian accent is the sexiest in the world - Foreign Lady

Them them o!
Nigeria ladies don't value their own
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by cyprus000: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Shut the fuk up, please.
Hahaha! I know this will hit a nerve, but still it's all goodcheesy

BTW, I know you owe me nothing, but please can you be a little honest with me, by telling me if there's an affinity between you and a lady named "Missy85." (I don't think I got the name completely right though). She's very active in foreign affairs section.

Not trying to be disrespectful here, but asking out of curiosity.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Karnice600: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2023
TheSourcerer:
The retured Brazilian and Serea lonian slaves brought the pidgin creole to Early Nigeria.

Hmmm. Thanks for this. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Cromagnon: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
hedonido:
There's no such thing like a Nigerian accent.
yes there is
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by SuperOnyi: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.

shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.