Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) (42705 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by primedream(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
There's nothing like Nigerian accent. For instance, the 3 major tribes have different accents..
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by mukthar2000(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
And one stupid researcher published nonsense that Nigeria are not top 10 of country that have long and big gbolaa.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
luminouz:

You are looking for trouble, right?

I know you japa a lot and adopt British and American accents - but the original Nigerian accent is gorrilla-like.

My potential date was buff but sounded horrible. I dumped him.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by ffo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
i agree with her, I know lots of Americans who have told me they like my accent.
I was initially ashamed of it and do more of mails and messages before i got some confidence to speak. But now i speak it with pride and gets complement on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Chetas81(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Lost case abi lost cause?

You see again why that girl was so spot on about your illiteracy oh my God. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Instead of being an hopeless misogynist who wastes his time on Nairaland, why not use it to enroll for English classes online?

In which standard dictionary will you find this one now?
my point is that why Nigerian citizen fight over English language, because the language is our colonial masters language which it would never be official language in advance country, like China Japanese Germany Russia, but under developed country choose English as official language 😜 did you know that south African value their own language more any other African country ✍️
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by EmmyDJourno: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Send me your account details; Naija men don cast😡
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by eepeepook: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, right.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by eteebanky1: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na Hausa people dy spoil our accent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by hardon1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
This lady funny die... This got me laughing hard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by hardon1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
primedream:
There's nothing like Nigerian accent. For instance, the 3 major tribes have different accents..

Irrespective of that there is, if you hear a Nigerian speak be him/her housa , Igbo or Yoruba you will know. There is a general undertone that separates it from other African countries

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by hardon1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I'm South African and this Nigerian guy spoke to me and I had to ask him to repeat 3 times what he was saying.

It was so awkward. They have an ape-like language.

We all know you are in one face me I face you abode in one undisclosed location in naija, the attention you are looking for , you won't get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yea.. me I like when a girl talks dirty and sexy in french, Spanish and hausa or her native language 😁
Na so I mistakenly told one Igbo chick like it's a kind of fetish for me. Babe go try am with thick Igbo omor I think say she one change to monster remove my ears first and she was soo loud. Felt so uninteresting. Had to plead before she gree stop
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
One Naija guy don use strong bush leaf concortion take fuvck this one so she dey misyarn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Caleb15(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Finally, someone put a spec on our name!
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by LagBae(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Abemy:
Why approach a disjointed and godforsaken girl, when there are so many beautiful ladies out there?

Oh oh oh, she is now godforsaken and disjointed because she turned you down.

Kikikikikikikiki

Like, I don't understand.

For you to approach such a lady, what does it say about him? 🀣🀣

Dude steadily stay telling on himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
kay29000:
Omo! When you hear Indian accent you will appreciate naija accent. I'm always pissed when I search for something on YouTube, and the results that come up are from Indian YouTubers angry
Waste of internet 🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chetas81:
my point is that why Nigerian citizen fight over English language, because the language is our colonial masters language which it would never be official language in advance country, like China Japanese Germany Russia, but under developed country choose English as official language 😜 did you know that south African value their own language more any other African country ✍️

O ti fok up. Walai, o ti fok up danu danu.

Kanipe o ti lo ọgọrin ogorun ede ibile lati fi ba omoge yen soro ni sin yi, I for take you seriously.

You're telling her she's "fighting" over English Language, yet what did you just speak (or write) to her? πŸ˜‚

If you're not a Yoruba now, will you get what I have said above?

English is our lingua franca for a reason. And you must think being able to speak it well should negate one's knowledge and love for their local dialect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Especially the igbotic and Calabar accent
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Darnell9(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.
she seems like someone that don't know how use a wc
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reason am chilling with my french wife..... Nigeria women sucks.

Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by MemoriesAndMe: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
What's the definition of "Nigerian Accent" ? Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas and other tribes sound differently when they try to express themselves in English most times.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by cyprus000: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

What level of cl*wn*ry is that?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. πŸ₯±

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.
Be honest with yourself, you're tripping for that dude. It's just that you're playing the ostrich, trying to convince yourself otherwise.

The obsession speaks of itself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
cyprus000:
Be honest with yourself, you're tripping for that dude. It's just that you're playing the ostrich, trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Oh, aren't you the perfect judge of character?

Yes, I am absolutely, crazily tripping for him like an obsessed lover as you can see below.

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
cyprus000:

And I am also trying to convince myself otherwise and play the ostrich one time when I saw him viewing my diary, too.

You know just what is going on. πŸ‘Œ
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Chetas81(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

O ti fok up. Walai, o ti fok up danu danu.

Kanipe o ti lo ọgọrin ogorun ede ibile lati fi ba omoge yen soro ni sin yi, I for take you seriously.

You're telling her she's "fighting" over English Language, yet what did you just speak (or write) to her? πŸ˜‚

If you're not a Yoruba now, will you get what I have said above?

English is our lingua franca for a reason. And you must think being able to speak it well should negate one's knowledge and love for their local dialect.
fuk or kò fuk up the truth you know shall set you free or else 😜✍️ I earned my salary under English with expatriate 😜😜😜😜 but no be édé miiii
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by cyprus000: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, aren't you the perfect judge of character?

Yes, I am absolutely, crazily tripping for him like an obsessed lover as you can see below.
This doesn't negate my assertion. As long as you're a female, you still have the proclivity of a woman. The guy has already got you hooked by getting you obsessed.

If this guy were to come to you "cap in hand" seeking for forgiveness, then give it some time endearing himself to you, and come back professing love; the probability of you accepting is 95% to 5% and you sure are not among the 5%.

This is human psychology I'm talking about.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Karnice600: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDVygr68Xo

Nigerian accent is the sexiest in the world - Foreign Lady

Before any tribalist comes up here to take undue credits for nothing, lemme say this.
I've met several foreigners who really love the sound and feel of pigin English. The way mix makes them feel like they understand you one moment and then the next minute they're hearing something unusual. I've been told this a couple of times.
Pigin affects our accent even after we go through school. It gives the natural Nigerian feel. Although we as Nigerians may easily detect tribal differences from the tones, a foreigner would find it less different or the same.
If at all any tribe is to take the credit for this, then we'll give it to the ethnic groups that made up the former Bendel State. I learnt that's where pigin was born.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
x
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chetas81:
fuk or kò fuk up the truth you know shall set you free or else 😜✍️ I earned my salary under English with expatriate 😜😜😜😜 but no be édé miiii

Pele, Martin Luther King Jr.

Why you're giving me details I didn't ask for you'll tell me.

Don't go and rest and stop rambling.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Cassandraloius: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fear this gender, I bet she can never date a poor Nigerian man with whatever accent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.