Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) (42712 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by myyansh68(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ Inside which Planet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by phemmyfour: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDVygr68Xo

Nigerian accent is the sexiest in the world - Foreign Lady

Nonsense
We don't even talk like that
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by hedonido: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
There's no such thing like a Nigerian accent.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by kay29000(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Omo! When you hear Indian accent you will appreciate naija accent. I'm always pissed when I search for something on YouTube, and the results that come up are from Indian YouTubers angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by CaptainFM1: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's like this lady never hear Calabar & Akwa-Ibom version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by AutoConsult: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.
Lmao. And you angry? Bro she ain't talking about that kinda accent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Idiotic post for attention.
Which of the Nigerian accents?
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by forerunner022(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bvlgari:

which is Nigerian accent? She should simply say Nigeria's Pidgin English is the sexist in the world. Wawuuuuuu!
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Abemy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.

Why approach a disjointed and godforsaken girl, when there are so many beautiful ladies out there?

Oh oh oh, she is now godforsaken and disjointed because she turned you down.

Kikikikikikikiki

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Procashtips(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
We have about 526 languages with their own accents, so which of the accents is she talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
She's on drugs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigerians fooling themselves once againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If gorillas could speak - that would be the Nigerian accentπŸ’―

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by stevups(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Were
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by UptownVibes(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Guiness book of records loading., Best accent in the world
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by kingyakos: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Accent plenty for naija so which of the naija accent she dey talk about
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by isahsalee: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Foreign girl's love for Nigeria and Nigerian this days is out of extra ordinary.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by XAUBulls: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bvlgari:

There is nothing like a monolithic Nigerian accent. What exists are ethnic or regional accents. Hausa, Yoruba, Kanuri, Efik, Ibibios, Benin-Edo, Jukun, Ijaws, Igala, etc.

So, which regional "accent" is she referring to here?
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

What level of cl*wn*ry is that?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. πŸ₯±

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.

Chai!!!
This one 2 much now.
You and dis guy don date b4 ni?
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by thaoriginator: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

What level of cl*wn*ry is that?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. πŸ₯±

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.
Wahala
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Silentgroper(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Perpetual coward!
That aunty carry u for head no be small..
U been gbensh am no pay?
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
E ma tan ra yin je!
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm South African and this Nigerian guy spoke to me and I had to ask him to repeat 3 times what he was saying.

It was so awkward. They have an ape-like language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Starz825(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Chaiiiii. 😭😭

You did not just open your mouth to tell the world that you're an olodo.

See casting. See yansh-opening.
lost case and lost cause got almost the same meaning...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by SmartPolician: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
American accent is the best English accent - you cannot tell me otherwise!

A Nigerian man is probably servicing that lady - that's why she loves Nigerian accent.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

Probably a Nigerian dude has reset her brain with correct gbola.

Hence, her "when you speak to me in your thickest Nigerian accent, I might just get a little softer...", that ends with blushing.

Bro, she saved the best for last, it's actually the, "send me your account details" that is doing the trick
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Abemy:

Why approach a disjointed and godforsaken girl, when there are so many beautiful ladies out there?

Oh oh oh, she is now godforsaken and disjointed because she turned you down.

Kikikikikikikiki

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain am, the thing give am PTSD!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by efe21: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I'm South African and this Nigerian guy spoke to me and I had to ask him to repeat 3 times what he was saying.

And you are on a Nigerian forum...... Who is the ape now? You South Africans and your brainless hatred for Nigerians go to show how insecure you South Africans are when it comes to self-esteem.

You better change @WannaHowzit because bad belle dey kill person oooooo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Silentgroper(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=Eunoiaa post=123914009]
Now Magnoliaa is right when she said you don't know English. I can see it now.
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

Probably a Nigerian dude has reset her brain with correct gbola.

Hence, her "when you speak to me in your thickest Nigerian accent, I might just get a little softer...", that ends with blushing.

You get it!!!

Though some simps already dey show themselves with the 'send me your account details' part
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Nigerian guys have carried their potential her…
Observe what points she made…

Come - Cum. (Sexuality)
Money - Account Details.
I call you, you no pick - simping or in love.

Believe me, these three things are weapons of control on any woman…

Tell me if I'm wrong.

You are right
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
hedonido:
There's no such thing like a Nigerian accent.

There is nigga!!!
Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You are looking for trouble, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.