Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21825 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
lol you are beginning to sound entitled to his money, he isn’t a liar because he sent me money yesterday
You now understand me better. I don't give entitlement mentality people. When you make your money, you spend it they way u like. Some people like clubbing, gambling, womanising and all sorts of things. It's their money and it's none of my business. Me I love giving. It gives me joy. Especially giving without expecting anything back from the person.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
you see, exactly that's what i know you will say. I know it already you'll do whatever you can to dodge the school fee I'm asking is 30k
Mehn!!! U disgust me with your entitlement mentality. I don't have even one siblings like you. I work for my immediate elder brother to pay me. If I come to work late he will deduct it from my salary. Him ise 3 yes senior me , buh I no for once talk bad about him or feel entitled. The worst thing to happen to anyone is having an entitlement mentality. You will keep blaming people for your situation. I swear ..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Mehn!!! U disgust me with your entitlement mentality. I don't have even one siblings like you. I work for my immediate elder brother to pay me. If I come to work late he will deduct it from my salary. Him ise 3 yes senior me , buh I no for once talk bad about him or feel entitled. The worst thing to happen to anyone is having an entitlement mentality. You will keep blaming people for your situation. I swear ..
I am not entitle sir but in serious need help that's y
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
shut up
Elon musk boys don de para

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Elon musk boys don de para
hhh
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bro just ignore that entitled idiot..thank you once more for yesterday, i didn’t do no work for you but you paid me salary God bless you my bro
vickydevoka:

You now understand me better. I don't give entitlement mentality people. When you make your money, you spend it they way u like. Some people like clubbing, gambling, womanising and all sorts of things. It's their money and it's none of my business. Me I love giving. It gives me joy. Especially giving without expecting anything back from the person.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
simp you only give to female
Looooool. Tinibu, see new see wahala o. The first person I give money for Nairaland. He’s name is Israel from banue state. The second person is Igbo guy and this is the third or fourth person also an Igbo guy. Next time must be a lady I can post the receipt
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
Bro just ignore that entitled idiot..thank you once more for yesterday, i didn’t do no work for you but you paid me salary God bless you my bro
I go clear en doubt don’t worry.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Looooool. Tinibu, see new see wahala o. The first person I give money for Nairaland. He’s name is Israel from banue state. The second person is Igbo guy and this is the third or fourth person also an Igbo guy. Next time must be a lady I can post the receipt
ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
simp you only give to female
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

you'll only clear my doubt if u send to my account
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Na female last name be Reginald abi
woww
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
you'll only clear my doubt if u send to my account
I would advise you to help yourself. I can't help you. God bless 🙏
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

God bless 🙏
Amen
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
fake! hhh I swear I won't take you serious
Lol. I would have like to print out my account statement but I don't have that time. I'm scare of people uncensoring my bank statement.
Beside I don't owe anybody. I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to proof what's not adding money into my account
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
hhhh that's how we do we it I use reverse psychology to force you give without intention hhhhhh
Ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. I would have like to print out my account statement but I don't have that time. I'm scare of people uncensoring my bank statement.
Beside I don't owe anybody. I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to proof what's not adding money into my account
you're right sir
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ok

you're kind-hearted man
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
hhhhh mumu I'll still force you give to out
Thank you my helper
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by descarado: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Your account here is new, you can't tell me you just knew about nairaland in June this year..

You're prolly one of those uncultured ladies with popular monikers here. Reveal your true self or else some of us won't take your posts serious..

Because when men are talking, you ladies (instead of learning), would be arguing. But it's quick for you to open an alternate account seeking help..

Same goes for those seeking financial assistance, with your old active account, I can take you serious..

Imagine the cheap scammer below sad...
And if its a man posing as a lady?
All the scammer caught here were guys. Some use female monikers and stories.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
I'll never believe you you can't clear my doubt with this nonsense unless it landed in my account
Lemme send you the little my spirit has told me to

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lemme send you the little my spirit has told me to
hmmm ok i reply your mail
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
hmmm ok i reply your mail
You have to send it here. As I'm about to do something. Your account details in full please. My mail page has just been altered. I don't have time
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

You have to send it here. As I'm about to do something. Your account details in full please. My mail page has just been altered. I don't have time
ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bro why send money to someone who disrespected and insulted you for no reason, that’s you indirectly encouraging bad character and entitlement mentality
vickydevoka:

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Idiot after insulting him you decided to still beg and drop account number..shameless entitled mofo
oxiide22:
ok 1524799726
acces Bank
Yunusa Hussaini

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
Bro why send money to someone who disrespected and insulted you for no reason, that’s you indirectly encouraging bad character and entitlement mentality
Na way for you!!! I wish you know me very well. I wan shame de idiot way de call me mumu
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
you have wicked soul go off

God is not wicked n vickydevoka
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
hhhhh mumu I'll still force you give to out
Abeg u who do de juju for you. Tell am say e no catch me
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Abeg u e
hmmm I know you mean it you mean good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.