Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21820 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Person way need help de loyal. What I have learnt today is that, don't use someone currently condition to judge his loyalty. That's y i can never date a poor lady no matter how loyal n good looking she is
you're right bro, but frustration is real and I'm not like that n I don't mean to hurt your feeling I'm sorry for my bad words. please accept my appoly
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Person way need help de loyal. What I have learnt today is that, don't use someone currently condition to judge his loyalty. That's y i can never date a poor lady no matter how loyal n good looking she is
I totally agree with your point ESP with regards ladies loyalty, true loyalty is now rare because ppl can fake
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sandralight:

Let me volunteer to be the lady cry
Abeg next time. I no de pick money
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Sandralight(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by komzy589(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
CJStarz:
What an attacking response from a man. So judgemental! Wow!! I pity your wife shaa.
Oga, go and read her first post. From there you'll see whether she sought reason with him
or not. That you are a man does not mean you should impose your decisions on your wife. You reason with her and seek a level ground. Sometimes,we wives tend to see what you men don't. Hey,FYI, my husband is proud of his REBELLIOUS wife. Go lord it over yours.

Ok sorry. Go ahead and be the Lord of your husband. Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Depends on what you mean but 'lord'.
Thanks for engaging.
Shalom💕💕

komzy589:

Ok sorry. Go ahead and be the Lord of your husband. Peace ✌️
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
you see, exactly that's what i know you will say. I know it already you'll do whatever you can to dodge the school fee I'm asking is 30k
It's unfair to start creating distracting post on my post. Why don't you create a new post for easy understanding follow up?
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
momsloved:
It's unfair to start creating distracting post on my post. Why don't you create a new post for easy understanding follow up?
what are you saying woman?
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
momsloved:
Oga u create fake stories to seek help I'm not coward like you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

the guy that chop your money is chronic gambler he insulted you also
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

the person u help is he loyal? did u see wat told you first before u send him? he also use reverse psychology to ask you and you have option till u gave him. he told you stop making noise if if can't give be even go ahead to accuse you that you're not planning to that lady
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
bonnyhope:

You are a single mother pretending to have a husband
Are you of these cos am about assisting this woman....am confused now
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

Abeg u who do de juju for you. Tell am say e no catch me. Tell Tinibu way you vote for make en help you pay school fees. She na Yoruba Muslim una to be. You fit jam am for Friday prayer for Abuja central mosque
I am a Hausa boy. sir you said you're an atheist remember humanity come first I wish u could understand me I swear I'm not like that
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
Oga u create fake stories to seek help I'm not coward like you
hmmmmmm. Weldon
May you find the help you seek.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
momsloved:
hmmmmmm. Weldon May you find the help you seek.
amen
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
you have wicked soul go off

God is not wicked n vickydevoka
Hmmm
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
I am quite sure you mean this sir wen you post this, you mean it as your good spirit direct u to prove me wrong by reciprocating or replacing evil with good. and God knows we're not foes sir n I never meant wat I said I swear that's I quickly apologize to you and I also later learnt that you are bigger than wat I imagine.

I have since deleted them all the bad words I use
I wish you know me. You won’t even bother yourself. My siblings don’t ask me twice. But since you don’t know my personality you can still be wasting your precious time. Help you course mates with assignments. They will pay you
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
sir I'm saying this right from my heart you are a very good kind gentle generous man I will continue to prayer for so that you'll remain n keep doing good to humanity thank you sir
I already made it clear to you. They next person I will be given is a female and she won’t be expecting it. And secondly, I will go through her account thoroughly to make sure she’s not a regular internet bagger or Elon musk boys
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I already made it clear to you. They next person I will be given is a female and she won’t be expecting it. And secondly, I will go through her account thoroughly to make sure she’s not a regular internet bagger or Elon musk boys
I understand you sir
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I wish you know me. You won’t even bother yourself. My siblings don’t ask me twice. But since you don’t know my personality you can still be wasting your precious time. Help you course mates with assignments. They will pay you
is ok sir, do me one favor and edit all the places u quoted my bank details ESP where u screenshot the mail I sent u containing my bank details
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Chno:
I
hey bro please edit this post u quoted my bank details for security and privacy thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
is ok sir, do me one favor and edit all the places u quoted my bank details ESP where u screenshot the mail I sent u containing my bank details
I don’t know how to do that
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I don’t know how to do that
I am sorry wen click modify on the post u can do that
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lemme send you the little my spirit has told me to
you also made this clear
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I wish I could be in the list.
I know it's not easy everywhere now.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2023
oxiide22:
don't worry he must give you I will force him just drop your bank account Vickydevoka is my boy
Pls, stop all these moderation you're doing on my post. I didn't ask you to.
You would have just create a new post for all your write up and pleade, instead of diverting my post.

If money is easy to get and dash, everyone would have gotten. So, noone have the right to nag another person into giving.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / The Roles Of A Father! / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.