Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21818 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by drololaaof: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why did your husband want to relocate to the village ?
Which job is he doing before the relocation saga ? Which job are you doing to sustain you for a living without seeking for assistance?
Some people are living in Abuja or Lagos without making a tangible gain there is an adage that says 'abi ni l'Eko o dankan' . Some are living there without headway whereas many in the village became millionaires and can make headway. Unless you are scared of UGM in the south east
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by thesicilian: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Another marriage and family unit down courtesy of social media. I hope you know what you're doing. A lot of people advising you now to "stand your ground" will willingly follow their husbands from one end of the country to another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
thisisit:
Marriage is FOR BETTER FOR WORSE

Don't join the I DO.. I DID.. AM DONE group ooo
For better for worse according to whom? undecided

Why not join them rather than live life worse than that of a shadow? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why You Must Not Give Up On God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Lifted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIsV9N4nElM

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Tommydare(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nobody will help you forever. You better be on good terms with your husband.
momsloved:
https://www.nairaland.com/7735286/husband-wants-us-relocate-village#123920640

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
Pls, should you have any way you can be of help, pls Help us.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
@KOMBE, @valentineuwakwe, @eminikansoso
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by qtguru(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmm relocating to the village, what job will you do ? what will he as source as finance. Marriage dey sound like bondage.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nemesis0147(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oga,it is not about your children school or whatever because some villages get better school.,,just say you don too brag to your village people and shame dy catch u

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by EPL: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please indicate how best to reach you.

Thank you.

momsloved:

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Segzy19: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lord were wo?

Salvation2:
Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Were those on front page deliberately making blunders while typing? I got confused at a point just trying to read some of the posts

To the OP, I hope you ain't begging for money sha o... Cos if them give you money today, who go give you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Abelino(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na una type dey give yeye advise to People in Abusive Marriage. Mtchewww
Salvation2:
Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen.

Shalom!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
Your account here is new, you can't tell me you just knew about nairaland in June this year..

You're prolly one of those uncultured ladies with popular monikers here. Reveal your true self or else some of us won't take your posts serious..

Because when men are talking, you ladies (instead of learning), would be arguing. But it's quick for you open another account to seek help..

Same goes for those seeking financial assistance, with tour old active account, I can take you serious. Just like the cheap scam below...
I love your observations. I can't give anybody that's less than a year 1 Naira. Nairaland is like a family irrespective of the tribal differences that sometimes result to war. If someone like pocochant ask me for any amount I won't hesitate because she has been here for years. Not opening up a new Monika and expecting people to help you financially. Omo Elon musk boys full everywhere o.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please, DO NOT!
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
It seems you did not follow the storyline. She acknowledged that her husband is her lord but the man is lazy and decided to relocate to the interior village where there is basic amenities to train up their beautiful two children.
Salvation2:

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by aestake: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you
I knew it would come to this!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by fortunechy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
The story is incomplete... Tell us the whole story so that we will know how to help...

Meanwhile, make sure you are the same with ur husband on this issue...
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
EPL:

Thank you.

I responded to your DM
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by AntiWailer: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:

Shalom!!!

Lord that can not pay bills not to talk of die.

Lord Keee you dia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by sonofthunder: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you

Have you discussed with your husband what could change/happen that would encourage him to stay back in the city with you and the children.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:

Shalom!!!
No be only lord, na savior

Primitive being

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by aestake: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
EPL:

Thank you.

This one don fall or na accomplice.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nothing is fishy here. She doesn't want raise her children in the village.

Ilefoaye:
U no wan Relocate?
Something is fishy.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by grandstar(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
Your account here is new, you can't tell me you just knew about nairaland in June this year..

You're prolly one of those uncultured ladies with popular monikers here. Reveal your true self or else some of us won't take your posts serious..

Because when men are talking, you ladies (instead of learning), would be arguing. But it's quick for you open another account to seek help..

Same goes for those seeking financial assistance, with tour old active account, I can take you serious. Just like the cheap scam below...

You sound misogynistic. This isn't Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Sirchiboy: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

I love your observations. I can't give anybody that's less than a year 1 Naira. Nairaland is like a family irrespective of the tribal differences that sometimes result to war. If someone like pocochant ask me for any amount I won't hesitate because she has been here for years. Not opening up a new Monika and expecting people to help you financially. Omo Elon musk boys full everywhere o.
Daddy I need money
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by mbaise1000: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
HEBEI:
If you really want to stay strong for your children, better relocate with your husband.
Follow him to wherever he is relocating to, unless he is a lazy and an abusive husband, or your village is affected by Simon Ekpa's madness. One good thing about coming from a village, is that when things go south like this, we relocate to our villages to make a better come back. I know many rich families today, who relocated to villages when things went bad for them, and came back stronger than they were.

Any monetary help that you receive here should be channeled to the welfare of your entire family (your husband inclusive).

If you mean well, you would not accept any situation that would separate you from your man. Marriage is supposed to be for better and for worse. That man that you are about to show your true colours now, may come back stronger than you can ever imagine.

This is the right time to prove that you did not marry him for his money

I didn't read that person say wherever it is she came FROM, so what brought Simon ekpa here? Is it only IGBOS that are traveling outside their place? There are yorubas in mbaise, very many of them and none of them is pretending that they will ever go back to their places ever again, you can ask around and see, that being said I will say that this format is too childish, no one should be insulting our collective intelligence here, and if it happens to be true which is also very much possible, this person should follow her husband, to wherever he wants to be, if she is a responsible and a good wife, those children are not hers alone and she doesn't love them more than the husband unless he is not their father and it's this woman who can tell us that, not after the man dies in the village now she will carry those children come back to the village she will not come now, I have seen this happen in two occasions

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by DollarSigns(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:

Shalom!!!
Nobody be Lord again, new update Dey
In the next 30 years, Man & Woman no go Dey drag who be lord cos new genders Dey ground now

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by dapadawee: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you

My dear please pray very well. Search your heart and make sure you have peace with your decision. I wish you the very best. But with all indications you and your husband didn't synchronize very well. You don't understand each other. Well I can't judge you because I don't know your husband and in the same vein I can't advise you like most nairalanders are always in a haste to do because I don't know you. The best person that can advise you is the one who knows you and your husband, who also have what you desire in a marriage. But please think very well for yourself listen to yourself inner part and not your emotions. Please beware there are a lot of fools on nairaland always wanting to give what they don't have. If you sacrifice anything for your children you have done the right thing. Because they're your tomorrow and if you gain everything now without thinking of tomorrow then they all go down the drain as if you've never done anything. My parting word there are many fools here. Be careful of advise

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by OZIOGU1: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hello madam,
there is a part-time cleaning job in Abuja here, You will only be called on request, if you are lucky you could work three times a week average 7k per day, PM your mail address and i will forward it to you,

NB: Its actually my office and not a random place pls, this is the only way i could help, I have a family too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
YoungLionken:

Give it a rest, you like trouble! I don't know how this senseless attack of yours going to benefit you or anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / The Roles Of A Father! / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.