Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21822 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kindly read her first post on this. Sometimes,we abuse the understanding of the lordship of a man. Many women have died or had their dreams terminated all because they were submitting to the lordship of a wacko,a mentally deranged man. Inasmuch as women are meant to be submissive but when the man's decision is detrimental to you and your children,you should now apply your wisdom as a human being that you are. Abigail in the Bible didn't submit to the foolish lordship of Nabal, her husband. That saved her life and the lives of the rest members of the household.

Salvation2 đź“Ż
=123964160:

Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen.

Shalom!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bros, e be like say Igbo people dey deprive you of your much needed peace of mind. If you never mention Igbos for your comments, you never start. Quit the trolling and hatred. Igbos are God's children as much as you are. Sanitize your mind and see your face show and your shoe shine.
Shalom

AntiMarxist:
Okoro going back home is a death sentence

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ebeano49:
Discourse with your husband. NL shouldn't give you support to break up your family. The children are HIS too.

It is wrong to put this on Nairalanders, she knew the reason why she came here for advice. If anything, majority can't be wrong.

If he believes going to the village is the best for his family, who are you to forcefully object?

Stakeholder, that's who she is. The man man is running to village because of free accommodation, not like like he's ready to grab cutlass or hoe grin grin grin

Appeal to him. If he insists, then go with him and see how things pan out.

He should go alone first to go and test the water.

There are people living a good life in the village.

RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND'S WISH!!
Like who and who? You meant people who have endless plantations? Unfortunately, his husband is not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Hello madam,
there is a part-time cleaning job in Abuja here, You will only be called on request, if you are lucky you could work three times a week average 7k per day, PM your mail address and i will forward it to you,

NB: Its actually my office and not a random place pls, this is the only way i could help, I have a family too.
Thank you. I have message you

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:
https://www.nairaland.com/7735286/husband-wants-us-relocate-village#123920640

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.
After you secure a cheaper accommodation, try any business you love. Start small and grow it. Even if you are working for a monthly salary, just have it in mind to start business one day and save towards it.
Whatever it takes, don't go to village. People in villages are moving out, there is NOTHING in the village.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by maasoap(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Hello madam,
there is a part-time cleaning job in Abuja here, You will only be called on request, if you are lucky you could work three times a week average 7k per day, PM your mail address and i will forward it to you,

NB: Its actually my office and not a random place pls, this is the only way i could help, I have a family too.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by UYEMDO35(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
I believe you know what is best suitable for you....if staying back with your children will do you a lot of good then you can go ahead but the problem now is how you are going to raise fund to foot your accommodation and start-up small lucrative business that will keep you going for the main time pending till when u will get a better job... My dear, i sincerely understand your thought and what are going through.
Pls house let's do the needful by supporting dis woman with d little we have..... Not only advising her.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
dapadawee:

My dear please pray very well. Search your heart and make sure you have peace with your decision. I wish you the very best. But with all indications you and your husband didn't synchronize very well. You don't understand each other. Well I can't judge you because I don't know your husband and in the same vein I can't advise you like most nairalanders are always in a haste to do because I don't know you. The best person that can advise you is the one who knows you and your husband, who also have what you desire in a marriage. But please think very well for yourself listen to yourself inner part and not your emotions. Please beware there are a lot of fools on nairaland always wanting to give what they don't have. If you sacrifice anything for your children you have done the right thing. Because they're your tomorrow and if you gain everything now without thinking of tomorrow then they all go down the drain as if you've never done anything. My parting word there are many fools here. Be careful of advise

Give your advice and move on. Stop calling people fools just because you don't like their inputs. What have you said to Op now? Basically nothing!
"Search your heart", lol. Like she didn't do that before coming online. She needs advice and if you don't have any, just move.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
Pls, should you have any way you can be of help, pls Help us.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
@KOMBE, @valentineuwakwe, @eminikansoso

How about you suggest moving to a less expensive city to your husband?
A place with cheaper accommodation, where you can start a business.
Sometimes, changing residence brings good fortune.

It's best for family to stay together, especially because of the children.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Village people again
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by OZIOGU1: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
I responded already

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by cassyrooy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
Life isn't far away from us, there was a man I know whose family relocated to the village after their house and buildings were destroyed when El Rufai was Minister of the FCT, the family went back and he started from scratch and secured something and the family joined him about 3years later, now the first son is doing superbly well in business, the second son graduated some three years ago or so, the Ada is also a graduate.

My dear, the zeal to succeed is inborn, failures in life don't stop it, rather, help us to restrategise and try again.

Follow your heart but don't give up, whatever brought your family to this temporary situation, don't let it destroy your family, leave money oneside and keep your family safe and together.

Don't worry about the kids, map out plans with your husband and find a way through.

Even I have had to go back to village a lot to empty myself of impending failures and retried.

Family above society's perception of your status. Be always humble in riches and in poverty and never quit no matter what, but keep your family together in all seasons.

This is not the end.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nicoddemus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:
Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen.

Shalom!!!

Sharap there

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Oga,it is not about your children school or whatever because some villages get better school.,,just say you don too brag to your village people and shame dy catch u
How many of those villagers can afford and in fact attend those better schools? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
CJStarz:
â–  Kindly read her first post on this. Sometimes,we abuse the understanding of the lordship of a man. Many women have died or had their dreams terminated all because they were submitting to the lordship of a wacko,a mentally deranged man. Inasmuch as women are meant to be submissive but when the man's decision is detrimental to you and your children,you should now apply your wisdom as a human being that you are. Abigail in the Bible didn't submit to the foolish lordship of Nabal, her husband. That saved her life and the lives of the rest members of the household.
Lordship of man and submission of woman in marriage is a curse God Himself placed on marriage when He washed His hands off it in Genesis 3 vs 16. Preaching that people continue to glory the curse using the name of God only means one is so so far away from God that it does not even begin to make sense. lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Okoro going back home is a death sentence

Do you even know where Abuja is located? Travel for once in your miserable life before you quench to your grave and see what the okoros are going through, remain in your father's brown roof Ogbomosho house even at this your old age with wife and kids, Tuuee

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Hello madam,

Momsloved
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by AntiMarxist: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Do you even know where Abuja is located? Travel one day and see what the okoros are going through, remain in your father's brown roof Ogbomosho house even at this your old age, Tuuee

You own Nigeria nah.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by henrimoto(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
cassyrooy:

Life isn't far away from us, there was a man I know whose family relocated to the village after their house and buildings were destroyed when El Rufai was Minister of the FCT.

The family went back and he started from scratch and secured something and the family joined him about 3years later, now the first son is doing superbly well in business, the second son graduated some three years ago or so, the Ada is also a graduate.

My dear, the zeal to succeed is inborn, failures in life don't stop it, rather, help us to restrategise and try again.

Follow your heart but don't give up, whatever brought your family to this temporary situation, don't let it destroy your family, leave money oneside and keep your family safe and together.

Don't worry about the kids, map out plans with your husband and find a way through.

Even I have had to go back to village a lot to empty myself of impending failures and retried.

Family above society's perception of your status. Be always humble in riches and in poverty and never quit no matter what, but keep your family together in all seasons.

This is not the end.
...Never say die. Never give up on Aspirations and Expectations.

@cassyrooy. I had to re-read the bolded parts again and again and again. They are Life-line to a man of vision.

Do you mind to share one or two stories of the Above bolded parts ?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Bfly: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Every scheme got a dark side
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by komzy589(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Kindly read her first post on this. Sometimes,we abuse the understanding of the lordship of a man. Many women have died or had their dreams terminated all because they were submitting to the lordship of a wacko,a mentally deranged man. Inasmuch as women are meant to be submissive but when the man's decision is detrimental to you and your children,you should now apply your wisdom as a human being that you are. Abigail in the Bible didn't submit to the foolish lordship of Nabal, her husband. That saved her life and the lives of the rest members of the household.

In as much as what you said is the truth, I think you still strike me as a rebellious woman.
Submission doesn’t mean sticking one’s neck out for the head to me chucked off, but putting ones desires as secondary in a sensible dilemma such as this.
For the fact that you’re completely insistent on the woman putting her foot down instead of appealing to the husband for reconsideration already tells the kind of person you are.
Unfortunately, this attitude will not get you anywhere because in any union, there’s a leader.
That’s why there’s the proverbial for ladies “Marry only a man that can lead you”.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Emmanuel30a: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you
Let me see ur picture,I want 2 picture ur future from THE SCRIPTURE;which is or talked about&of RAPTURE
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Emmanuel30a: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you
Scripture is future&future is RAPTURE...D SCRIPTURE&FUTURE/PLUS FUTURE;ETC=RAPTURE-RAPTURE IS D FUTURE.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by endy69: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
TinubuDcrook:
Everything must not be relocate to village

Abuja also have villages and people who suffer also.

You said your budget is 250k a month some families don't see that .

You can cut your budget relocate to iyanya where housing is cheaper and manage yourself till you stand again
It is obvious you don't stay in Abuja. The 250k is in suburb already
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by dapadawee: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
maasoap:

Give your advice and move on. Stop calling people fools just because you don't like their inputs. What have you said to Op now? Basically nothing!
"Search your heart", lol. Like she didn't do that before coming online. She needs advice and if you don't have any, just move.

If you were not a fool you won't have responded. You just answered your name. You are presently foolish
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by TinubuDcrook: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
endy69:

It is obvious you don't stay in Abuja. The 250k is in suburb already

They are houses in iyanya for 200k per a room self contain she can manage for a year save the other 150 using 100k to feed the children and transportation a month. Ganer the 150k for the one year and tell me how much she will have ? She can decide to pay a rent now of 400k and start life . Am I communicating?

If I am communicating say yes pastor
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by bonnyhope: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

I'm in Abuja. Thank you

You are a single mother pretending to have a husband
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by zakkxx: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Madam your husband they go village u wan stubbornly stay Abuja do olosho work abi? Now you put your contacts useless men will take advantage of your predicament and use and dumb u. Latter u will say men are useless! Madam follow your Oga go village! And enjoy free, rent, food etc
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by na2016: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:

Shalom!!!

Don't mind her!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Whatever you do, don't take your children to the village, you will regret it later. There is no prospect in the village. It is filled with people of envy and hatred who will be so happy to destroy the future of your children. I know what am saying because my parents made that mistake. If not for God e for no easy. But thank God
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Emmanuel30a: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
THE FUTURE&THE FUTURE OF/IN THE SCRIPTURE,ETC; IS THE RAPTURE... As if I already don't knows/already don't captures your pictures...? Forget The SCRIPTURE&THE FUTURE WHICH IS OR WHICH ARE THE RAPTURE...? Hell no or hade no/hey no!? You should better or you had better forget about the caricature&miniature, etc; like furniture, agriculture, horticulture, sculpture,etc... What is the culture&nature of RAPTURE OR OF THE RAPTURE, ETC; THAT WAS STATED, SLATED, MENTIONED&HIGHLIGHTED IN THE SCRIPTURE...? What should be the nature of the stature or of those statures, textures,"vultures", ventures,etc; that wants to be captured, during THE RAPTURE...? Have you been ruptured...? Won't you have/suffer fractures or suffer from fractures,etc; as a result of ventures&debentures, or ventures debentures...?...
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ur first line, ',, inasmuch as what you said is truth ' nullifies the rest of your posit. If you read her previous post and my comments therein,you would know where I am coming from. Thru positive 'rebelling,' some women have saved their husband's asses from being roasted. My husband remains thankful to God he married such a rebellious me. If you don't Gerrit,go to court.

komzy589:

In as much as what you said is the truth, I think you still strike me as a rebellious woman.
Submission doesn’t mean sticking one’s neck out for the head to me chucked off, but putting ones desires as secondary in a sensible dilemma such as this.
For the fact that you’re completely insistent on the woman putting her foot down instead of appealing to the husband for reconsideration already tells the kind of person you are.
Unfortunately, this attitude will not get you anywhere because in any union, there’s a leader.
That’s why there’s the proverbial for ladies “Marry only a man that can lead you”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / The Roles Of A Father! / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.