Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21823 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
cheesy
vickydevoka:

Na way for you!!! I wish you know me very well. I wan shame de idiot way de call me mumu

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
cheesy
Tinibu brothers mouth too loud. Na my problem be that. Even our delta boys no loud like dem
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Abeg u who do de juju for you. Tell am say e no catch me. Tell Tinibu way you vote for make en help you pay school fees. She na Yoruba Muslim una to be. You fit jam am for Friday prayer for Abuja central mosque
hmm you are bigger than this sir
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Tinibu brothers mouth too loud. Na my problem be that. Even our delta boys no loud like dem
I am very sorry sir
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
lol as i see him name i just weak
vickydevoka:

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
lol as i see him name i just weak
If to say I see name like Victor, Gerald or Christian I go say make I give am 10k. That name weak me. Even my conscience no gree me send money. Actually I wan been send 1k to tell am say o pass am. Buh I see that name. Even go no go forgive me if I send am money
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
Idiot after insulting him you decided to still beg and drop account number..shameless entitled mofo
Exactly!!! Yahoo boys use it, it’s reverse psychology. It makes the sender to believe you are not all about her money, the sender will be thinking there is something special about you. Same person way say I be fake, call me mumu and all names . Still have the impetuous to send me his useless account number
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin
vickydevoka:

If to say I see name like Victor, Gerald or Christian I go say make I give am 10k. That name weak me. Even my conscience no gree me send money. Actually I wan been send 1k to tell am say o pass am. Buh I see that name. Even go no go forgive me if I send am money

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
lol you smart like warri people
vickydevoka:

Exactly!!! Yahoo boys use it, it’s reverse psychology. It makes the sender to believe you are not all about her money, the sender will be thinking there is something special about you. Same person way say I be fake, call me mumu and all names . Still have the impetuous to send me his useless account number
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by descarado: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Casted format.
From the op to those making noise here = online beggers.
One person, different accounts.

Hunger is resetting peoples brain to think smartly anyway.

Una continue, the floor is wide open.
You can create another topic about sick mum tomorrow.
Mbok

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Oga you're not a true Christian if that's wat u r
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=vickydevoka post=124004091]
If to say I see name like Victor, Gerald or Christian I go say make I give am 10k. That name weak me. Even my conscience no gree me send money. Actually I wan been send 1k to tell am say o pass am. Buh
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

bro
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Chno: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
lol you are actually the devil incarnate you should mind the way you talk to people
oxiide22:
I swear right in the first place u mean wat said wen u ask my details but the devil agent chno push u to change your mind this. chno is satan

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
lol you are actually the devil incarnate you should mind the way you talk to people
go off
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
I
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
Oga you're not a true Christian if that's wat u r
I'm an atheist. Formally a grail messenger. Planning to join eckankar
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm an atheist. Formally a grail messenger
eyya! omg! never thought so, but wat do u mean by Grail messenger?
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:
I'm an atheist. Formally a grail messenger. Planning to join eckankar
I knew little about ekanker
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
eyya! omg! never thought so, but wat do u mean by Grail messenger?
Im am formally a member of Grail message
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Im am formally a member of Grail message
okayyy good to know, will like to know more abt this hope you'll
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by YoungLionken(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
descarado:

And if its a man posing as a lady?
All the scammer caught here were guys. Some use female monikers and stories.

Exactly...
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
YoungLionken:

Exactly...
distinguished sir help me pls if u can
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
oxiide22:
okayyy good to know, will like to know more abt this hope you'll
Omo!! I de work make I concentrate b4 dem give me sack later
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by oxiide22(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Omo!! I de work make I concentrate b4 dem give me sack later
lol hh, okay later
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chno:
cheesy
This meme suppose collect award
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vickydevoka(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
descarado:
Casted format.
From the op to those making noise here = online beggers.
One person, different accounts.

Hunger is resetting peoples brain to think smartly anyway.

Una continue, the floor is wide open.
You can create another topic about sick mum tomorrow.
Mbok
Sabi boy. The one way open yesterday come see disturb me say y I go send another person for de thread way en open. Omo !!! This Elon musk boys get guts o.
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by CJStarz: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
What an attacking response from a man. So judgemental! Wow!! I pity your wife shaa.
Oga, go and read her first post. From there you'll see whether she sought reason with him
or not. That you are a man does not mean you should impose your decisions on your wife. You reason with her and seek a level ground. Sometimes,we wives tend to see what you men don't. Hey,FYI, my husband is proud of his REBELLIOUS wife. Go lord it over yours.

komzy589:

In as much as what you said is the truth, I think you still strike me as a rebellious woman.
Submission doesn’t mean sticking one’s neck out for the head to me chucked off, but putting ones desires as secondary in a sensible dilemma such as this.
For the fact that you’re completely insistent on the woman putting her foot down instead of appealing to the husband for reconsideration already tells the kind of person you are.
Unfortunately, this attitude will not get you anywhere because in any union, there’s a leader.
That’s why there’s the proverbial for ladies “Marry only a man that can lead you”.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Sandralight(f): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Roles Of A Father! / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.