Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279204 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tforever(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
udoka2:
@joyfulmother
please dont contact anybody privately on this forum..ignore that request.

Someone rightly asked you a question..What is the condition of the fibroid? That should be your major concern and could actually be the cause of your delay.

on the egg friendly supplements that can help ur situation are, Bee pollen, Royal jelly, then take your folic acid.

Sorry, i dont have info on the hospital.

Many you smile soon IJN.
nectar will help too
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello mamas in the house, pls does anyone knows the price of iui in Regenesis fertility, ikeja and also their success rate, sabi mamas should pls shed some light and experience.Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebaby: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Royal30 ok. Just try the clomid for at least 2months and retest. One month isn't enough as it takes roughly 45days for sperm cell to mature. Also try what @olubankemi suggested. It will end in praise.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dabgr: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ quincygirl, herville & ekicedar Supernatural childbirth sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tforever(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hello mamas in the house, pls does anyone knows the price of iui in Regenesis fertility, ikeja and also their success rate, sabi mamas should pls shed some light and experience.Thanks
sorry what fertility case do you want to solve?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Royal30: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2015
olubankemi:
hello Royal, preseed might just do the wonder. it helps sperm movement since you have motility issue. buy it for your wife to apply it 10 mins to the deal, do this mostly during her ovulation. i pray it works for you.

just pray over it.
miraclebaby:
@Royal30 ok. Just try the clomid for at least 2months and retest. One month isn't enough as it takes roughly 45days for sperm cell to mature. Also try what @olubankemi suggested. It will end in praise.
Thanks alot
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Allahu Akbar...God is great and truthful. He has just blessed me with the BFP I have been praying for over 4years. Pls help me thank God my sisters. He is a faithful God.
The God that has just given me my BFP will do the same to you all.
Will publish what I did different in this cycle shortly.

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
I promised to share my story with you all. I pray you gain one or two things from my story and May God bless you all with your BFP soonest Amen.
I have been married for over four years and have been trying even before I got married. In less than 3 months after my marriage myself and my hubby started seeing a fertility doc. After doing the preliminary test I was told am Ok and that hubby has Azoospermia. We cried on getting this news but we believed and pray to God for miracle. To cut the long story short I did 11IUI and 2IVF all bfn. This is my 12th IUI that gave me BFP. Praise God. Allahu Akbar. Even during this 12th IUI i used an OPK to predict ovulation but the 5 strips showed -ve. Never in my life have I gotten a positive indication for PT and Ovulation prediction. But thank God I finally got my +ve pregnancy result.
Below are what I did different this cycle;
1. I was very prayerful. As a muslim, I wake up at night to pray and offer supplications to Almighty God. Also I never miss 5 daily salat. I fast on mondays and thursdays
2. I also pray with my hubby in xtian way cos he is a xtian. I noticed that the psalm we have being reading from Chapter 1, we finished reading the last chapter in this cycle.
3. I used just one seed of Guifei bao before I ovulated.
4. I have have been using Marina 1000 (Omega 3), Eviol Vit E and Folic acid daily.
5. I did yoga during menstration and after removing the guifei bao
6. I also did maya massage to activate my pituitary gland
7. I was inseminated once before taking trigger shot and twice after trigger shot.
8. After IUI, I continued with omega 3, folic acid and Vit E and also started taking Vasoprin (Baby Aspirin) 1per day.
9. After the 3rd insemination, I started inserting cyclogest 400mg twice daily.
10. Also I took cereals and milk for breakfast.

Sorry for the long story. I just couldnt contain my Joy and Happiness. Please feel free to ask me any question. I wish you all Fertility Bless.

I found-out I was pregnant on my hubby's Bday which was 10th of june.

12 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by completemom: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats mamafresh. Happy 9months. The rain of BFP has started. It will end in praise for us all!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats mamafresh. The Lord that did it with ease will enable you to carry this pregnancy with ease.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations mamafresh, God is indeed faithful. Wish you a stress- free 9 months.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
if u need an experienced fertility nurse as for advice,counselling,administration of injections during your treatment,contact 08166615267.for lagos resident only.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
@completemom,@oleayo22,@faithfulwife Ame to your prayers. May God bless you with BFP soonest. @faithfulmum your success story was inspirational & informational to me, and thank God I got my BFP. @ALL wish you all fertility blessing.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
@MamaFresh. Plenty Congrats.Allah be praised. Just thinking. ....U found out u are pregnant on ur hubby's birthday that is God's way of proving Himself faithful even with hubby's Az........Again I say He is 2Faithful 2Fail.

@ All. Godwin ......Singing
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by khaleesee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Nlanders....pls can somebody help me to email a copy of supernatural childbirth to my box e.imaobong@yahoo.com.God bless you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by khaleesee(f): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Dabgr...pls I need a copy too e.imaobong@yahoo.com.tnx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
AwesomeGod123:
@MamaFresh. Plenty Congrats.Allah be praised. Just thinking. ....U found out u are pregnant on ur hubby's birthday that is God's way of proving Himself faithful even with hubby's Az........Again I say He is 2Faithful 2Fail.

@ All. Godwin ......Singing
@AwesomeGod123 thank you. I pray God bless you with BFP soonest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
@All for the record, I got my BFP at St.Ives. Wish you all fertility blessing.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyEsther: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
@mama fresh: Pls how much did you do this bfp iui at St. Ives?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
MummyEsther:
@mama fresh: Pls how much did you do this bfp iui at St. Ives?
The procedure cost 150k. Their service is highly professional and u are also sure to see the MD at all appointment. Wish u fertility blessings.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
@mamafresh It's been a while I posted here but I couldn't resist giving u a big congratulations.Wishing u a healthy,happy and stress free 9months journey to motherhood.
@ all, I pray we all get our BFP soonest.Fertility blessing to everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
henmaris:
@mamafresh It's been a while I posted here but I couldn't resist giving u a big congratulations.Wishing u a healthy,happy and stress free 9months journey to motherhood.
@ all, I pray we all get our BFP soonest.Fertility blessing to everyone.
@henmaris Amen to ur prayers. Wish u fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulation to all beautiful ladies who got their BFP,I wish those of us waiting a BFP and a stress free nine month.
I will be going to Nissa clinic Abuja for ivf appintment and I will like to know those who has use them or has heard about their services,I will also want some encouragement and experience. This is my first time doing IVF or any assisted reproductive technology.
My email is brainky4love@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2015
completemom:
Congrats mamafresh. Happy 9months. The rain of BFP has started. It will end in praise for us all!
amen!!!!,
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats mama fresh.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dabgr: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
khaleesee:
@Dabgr...pls I need a copy too e.imaobong@yahoo.com.tnx
sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gingerspice: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
mamafresh:

The procedure cost 150k. Their service is highly professional and u are also sure to see the MD at all appointment. Wish u fertility blessings.

Congrats mamafresh.please which branch of st Ives did you use?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miraclebaby: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2015
@mamafresh congrats and happy bumping. Nice birthday present.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
T
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
good afternoon everyone. pls i also need the supernatural childbirth ebook. email bumeah@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Huskyfrancis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
gingerspice:

Congrats mamafresh.please which branch of st Ives did you use?
@gingerspice I used the ikeja branch. But it doent matter what branch you go to you will always meet with the MD. @matgeezy Sprinkle fertility dust to u all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: bimkas(f), iabdulrazaq(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.