Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1277246 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldengift(f): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
@goldengift its just the same process as if u wanna get preggers naturally. Eat right (reduce/avoid fattening/oily/starchy food) stay away from alchohol and caffeine, exercise moderatley to increase blood flow to the uterus, lose weight if above your BMI,take your folic acid religiously , drink water boku. Fast and remind the #AllSufficientGod of His promises.

Its that time of the year again. All the Mommies and Daddies are invited to the RCCG special Holy Ghost service holding at redemption camp next month. 4-5th september. It is special because it is dedicated to those in God's waiting room.If you can't make the thursday communion service, plx make the friday.
Come fasting. Come believing. Come without doubt. God is still in the business of miracles[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldengift(f): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank you Lady Gaga.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goldengift:
Thank you Lady Gaga.
I no b lady gaga o!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tenderchic: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ Itssettled 3, thank u so much, i tried serrapeptase and it brought down my BP and if i continue, might lead to Hypotension ( Low BP) so i had to stop. Also,i have used guffei bao , and i also did tubal flushing.

@ annibro, thanx for ur advise, i appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by guifeibao: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
@Tenderchic, a thing like this takes prayer, won't advice you go to your hubby without first talking to God to soften his heart.

I feel you take your most recent result to him, maybe the one you did this month. Show it to him. Use wisdom.

How long did you use guifei bao? It's not something you use for a week and stop. It actually works for people.

Another thing is, do you work? If you do and you have done all that's necessary prayerfully save for Ivf.

Hope you don't have hidrosalpinx in the tubes?

Funny enough, your hubby might even not take it the Way you think. Better results are achieved when both parties are involved.

Remember, the fear of EBOLA killed more than the EBOLA itself. Does that makes sense to you?

Don't fear blocked tubes, rather say, I will see your end.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldengift(f): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
So sorry sis. I am just seeing this. Meant to write Lady G. My android phone brought up gaga. So sorry pls.
LadyGuinivere:

I no b lady gaga o!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by psalmy2g(m): 3:19am On Aug 11, 2015
All u need is a balanced internal system and natural fertility products....
U can try this products and be free....

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2015
@ Tender chic......I knoow exactly how u feel cos I ve worn d exact size of ur shoes.i got d result of bilateral tubal blockage few months into my marraiige!when Dh was still of d opinion dat it was too early to go for cliiniical diagnosis,but d very impatient me wouldt oblige.d diff btw us was dat I told him immediately ii got d result.after failed ivf cycles,bayelsa woman tuubal opening,use of serrap,all to no avail!!ii turned fully to jehovah over do.I prayerfully went for hydrotubation and changed my prayer point from praying against witches n wizards to asking God 4 mercies.my Hsg last week shows my lest tube is completely opened while d right is opened half way.i know my full testimony is baking in God's oven.open up to ur dh.d heart of d kings are in God's hand.do it prayerfully.u re next in line for a miracle.shallom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tenderchic: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
guifeibao:
@Tenderchic, a thing like this takes prayer, won't advice you go to your hubby without first talking to God to soften his heart.
I feel you take your most recent result to him, maybe the one you did this month. Show it to him. Use wisdom.
How long did you use guifei bao? It's not something you use for a week and stop. It actually works for people.
Another thing is, do you work? If you do and you have done all that's necessary prayerfully save for Ivf.
Hope you don't have hidrosalpinx in the tubes?
Funny enough, your hubby might even not take it the Way you think. Better results are achieved when both parties are involved.
Remember, the fear of EBOLA killed more than the EBOLA itself. Does that makes sense to you?
Don't fear blocked tubes, rather say, I will see your end.

Dear guifeibao, tnk u, i dont have hydrosalpinx in the tubes, and i will do as u advised.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tenderchic: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
UT22:
@ Tender chic......I knoow exactly how u feel cos I ve worn d exact size of ur shoes.i got d result of bilateral tubal blockage few months into my marraiige!when Dh was still of d opinion dat it was too early to go for cliiniical diagnosis,but d very impatient me wouldt oblige.d diff btw us was dat I told him immediately ii got d result.after failed ivf cycles,bayelsa woman tuubal opening,use of serrap,all to no avail!!ii turned fully to jehovah over do.I prayerfully went for hydrotubation and changed my prayer point from praying against witches n wizards to asking God 4 mercies.my Hsg last week shows my lest tube is completely opened while d right is opened half way.i know my full testimony is baking in God's oven.open up to ur dh.d heart of d kings are in God's hand.do it prayerfully.u re next in line for a miracle.shallom

Dear UT22, i have tried the Bayelsa woman twice , tubal opening, use of serrapeptase too, pls where did u do the hydrotubation?, i would like to be assisted . my e-mail is chi4xtian@ yahoo.com, pls lets talk more. tnx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dear UT222,
please throw more light on hydrotuation,how it is done and where u did yours. thanks.my email is dailonyila@yahoo. com.

@all..... In awe of God's glory.Recieve beauty for ashes,the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.it is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ tender chic and awesome God 123.hydrotubation in my own understanding involves flushing out d tubes of blockages.i had mine in portharcourt.@ continental clinic nd fertility centre,directly opposite Bobby petrol station @ NTA road,portharcourt.#hope dis helps

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
has anyone registered for the ivf promo?...what was the final price?.....st ives or georges?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Georges: 950k
450K for the IVF
500k for drugs. They said I might not use all the 500k for drugs and I will get a refund.

RipVanWink:
has anyone registered for the ivf promo?...what was the final price?.....st ives or georges?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2015
7 vials of menogon 75iu for sale at a cheaper price,a client bought one pack for iui proceedure but eventually ended up using 13vial,it is still intact in the fridge.call 08166615267
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
marcjane:

Mamas in the house, pls help your own. I have not been able to conceive since my miscarriage in may. Doc had prescribed ovacare and clomid, yet no improvement. I now have irregular period at 2wks and wks intervals.
Someone suggested that I should go the traditional way that I now have hot stomach, he said each time conception takes place, it melts away.pls ur advice is needed. I already have 3 kids.
Thanks
pls dont go to traditional places u can be infected leading to blocked tubes,for baby sex choice contact 08166615267
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello wonderful mamas, a friend of mine would like to know if anyone has done her ivf procedure in india or know someone who has and got a bfp. Her husband insist on them travelling for the procedure because of the high sucess rates. Kindly advice/share ur sucess stories of ivf done abroad.

Blowing fertility dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Godmercy2015, please tell that your friend say "no be by obodo oyinbo, ivf dey dey successful "....there's an adage that says"wetin dey for sokoto,e dey for shokoto"...

Some hospitals here in naija are up to the same task as "the abroad" hospitals... the only difference is their customer relationship,which some naija hospitals lack...i know some people who af travelled to "the abroad" to receive same fertility treatment,but ended up BFN,while their treatment buddy's that remained back here have their BFP now.
If you visit some oyinbo blogs,you will see many of their own patients also complain of BFN from their hospitals..

So babes,tell the couple to purge themselves of that mentality that oyinbo own na hin better pass...We have had good reviews from some fertility hospitals here in naija,Georges,olive branch,Fertilaid....

But if they insist it must be the abroad, tell them to try Turkey,i heard they are good too.....All the best...

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Safe06, thanks for your response, i will advice her accordingly but den the ball is in their court.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lordavmercy: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas,pls can anyone help me with full description of fertilaid hospital in Abuja and their cost for IUI? Pls help a sister Thanks. Baby dust.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good afternoon mamas! E af tay o. I greet evry1 benevolently.so great to be back and i must say i'v really missed! Make i just jejely stat to read go back..Fetility Blessings to us all and so happy to see us all..e-hugs my pple.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Itissettled3:
My dear, sorry about ur cycle. We will win, just keep your faith growing.
For the drugs, it is cheaper in Lagos or do u have anyone traveling to Dubai or Cyprus? They r cheaper there and can be packed in ice Packs.
I was able to get most of the drugs in Dubai and at a cheaper rate.
Hugs

Thanks dear sis. Just wanna streamline my survey within abj as trying 2 get dem outside will create more anxiety & worry wether d cold chain is maintained adequately.

Pls is Wellwoman conception same as Pregnacare conception? As in same function?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lordavmercy:
Good morning fruitful mamas,pls can anyone help me with full description of fertilaid hospital in Abuja and their cost for IUI? Pls help a sister Thanks. Baby dust.

Wen u get 2 abj, if by air, its easier 2 take a drop from d airport to Gwarimpa (btw N1k - N1.5k) to avoid confusion. But if u're coming by road from d Zuba axis, enter any taxi or bus from Zuba heading 2 'wuse/berger' & inform dem u're stoping at Gwarimpa junction (N200). Wen u get der, u'll see a lot of tricycle by d entrance, just take one to 1st Avenue,Foreign affairs qrters(N200). From d entrance of d quarters, Fertil aid clinic is by ur right, straight up about 5meters from d entrance of d quarters.

IUI is N200k (professional fee)
N100 - N150k (drugs) Making a total of N300 - N350 depending on ur respons

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by guifeibao: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
good day and happy weekend to everyone.

congrats to those with pregnancy news and congrats in advance to those whose testimonies are going to be served soon.

, call or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com to your guifei bao.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good day fruitful mommas.

I just had a failed IUI cycle (negative bpt) and 3days after stopping the cyclogest inserts im experiencing severe cramps and passing out huge blood clots. Called the doctor and he said its most likely a miscarriage.

Please mamas that had failed IUI did such happen to you?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
sugah:
Good day fruitful mommas.

I just had a failed IUI cycle (negative bpt) and 3days after stopping the cyclogest inserts im experiencing severe cramps and passing out huge blood clots. Called the doctor and he said its most likely a miscarriage.

Please mamas that had failed IUI did such happen to you?
Sorry about the BFN. It is well.God will perfect His word soon.
It is not most likely a miscarriage. It is as a result of ALL the hormones u ingested during the procedure. It messes with the body and the 'imbalance' results in the blood shedding differently.
Remember at the time your period came, if conception had happened , the size of the embryo is smaller than a grain of rice at this point and the uterine lining has no significant increase at 2 weeks past ovulation.
Drink lots of water. Return all the glory to God and stop worrying. Its absolutely well

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
So sorry about the failed cycle my dear. I know it must be painful now and there's a tendency for you to start thinking maybe its one thing u were meant to do that u did not do. Dont beat urself up. Allow yourself to heal and try again. He does everything beautiful in its time.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks LadyGuinivere and Oleayo22. God bless you both real good.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lordavmercy: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
annibro:

Wen u get 2 abj, if by air, its easier 2 take a drop from d airport to Gwarimpa (btw N1k - N1.5k) to avoid confusion. But if u're coming by road from d Zuba axis, enter any taxi or bus from Zuba heading 2 'wuse/berger' & inform dem u're stoping at Gwarimpa junction (N200). Wen u get der, u'll see a lot of tricycle by d entrance, just take one to 1st Avenue,Foreign affairs qrters(N200). From d entrance of d quarters, Fertil aid clinic is by ur right, straight up about 5meters from d entrance of d quarters.

IUI is N200k (professional fee)
N100 - N150k (drugs) Making a total of N300 - N350 depending on ur respons

Thanks so much annibro,their charge is high o,pls do u have idea of any positive place that will be btw 150-200k within abuja,I base in abuja.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
@Lordavmercy u can check bodycheck fertility and diagnostic clinic at no 15 Nouakchott street by keystone bank,Wuse Zone 1.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Spiritualgal: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
@safe06, just an update on the mama ijaw's contact given by Nefertitiram. I went to see her today. She seems like she knows her onions though her price is too high for me.
safe06:
@Godmercy2015, please tell that your friend say "no be by obodo oyinbo, ivf dey dey successful "....there's an adage that says"wetin dey for sokoto,e dey for shokoto"...

Some hospitals here in naija are up to the same task as "the abroad" hospitals... the only difference is their customer relationship,which some naija hospitals lack...i know some people who af travelled to "the abroad" to receive same fertility treatment,but ended up BFN,while their treatment buddy's that remained back here have their BFP now.
If you visit some oyinbo blogs,you will see many of their own patients also complain of BFN from their hospitals..

So babes,tell the couple to purge themselves of that mentality that oyinbo own na hin better pass...We have had good reviews from some fertility hospitals here in naija,Georges,olive branch,Fertilaid....

But if they insist it must be the abroad, tell them to try Turkey,i heard they are good too.....All the best...

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hello mums and dads, been ages! Thank God for the good news and not so good news on this forum.

Do not lose hope, keep trying and trusting God and He will remember and fulfill all his promises concerning childbearing in our lives.

I gave birth to a set of triplets last month , mum and the babies are all doing great to the Glory of God. He will meet everyone at the very point of our needs one after the other. Bro. Inwangobia and other oldies, I throway salute o.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.