Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276001 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello everyone, bn a while, so nice to hear all d goodnews. Congratulations to all d mama's wit bfps. To all in waiting, do not despair, God wI'll prove himself faithful in ur lives. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
princessG35:
Thank u @viviparity @mamacajah & @ @Tenderchic.one tin I learnt from dis journey is dat when u put ur hup in God he doesn't & has never disappointed. @all I used fertilaid clinic gwarimpa abuja.dis gud God dat did for me wil bless each. Everyone of us seeking for fruit of d womb
Congrats to u and all who have had BFPs recently. May God continue to bless you all, God will keep making us to celebrate in this forum. Still awaiting many more testimonies from Safe06, Zinachimdu, honeybony etc. God is faithful to do it. Keep on keeping on.

One of my friends I introduced to our doctor also had bfp last month after 2failed cycles. The husband thought her womb can't carry pregnancy so he went on to arrange for a surrogate. Four embies survived to blastocyst stage, two were transferred to each of them, the woman has lost hope that hers will not work. she went about her normal duties, didn't take any precautionary measures except taking her progesterone. But to the glory of God, she had a bfp while the surrogate had bfn, her joy knew no bound. The husband has been a 'changed' person now, he treats her like a goddess lol. For every shame any of my sisters has suffered, God will give you double, those who ill-treated you before will adore you. I see you carrying your babies, I see you celebrating. please the only thing I beg of you is not to give up in this struggle. The result at the end of the day is worth the pains, shame, disappointments, spendings, prayers. God bless u all.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tenderchic: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
inwangobio:

Congrats to u and all who have had BFPs recently. May God continue to bless you all, God will keep making us to celebrate in this forum. Still awaiting many more testimonies from Safe06, Zinachimdu, honeybony etc. God is faithful to do it. Keep on keeping on.

One of my friends I introduced to our doctor also had bfp last month after 2failed cycles. The husband taught her womb can't carry pregnancy so he went on to arrange for a surrogate. Four embies survived to blastocyst stage, two were transferred to each of them, the woman has lost hope that hers will not work. she went about her normal duties, didn't take any precautionary measures except taking her progesterone. But to the glory of God, she had a bfp while the surrogate had bfn, her joy knew no bound. The husband has been a 'changed' person now, he treats her like a goddess lol. For every shame any of my sisters has suffered, God will give you double, those who ill-treated you before will adore you. I see you carrying your babies, I see you celebrating. please the only thing I beg of you is not to give up in this struggle. The result at the end of the day is worth the pains, shame, disappointments, spendings, prayers. God bless u all.

The stone the builder rejected has become the corner stone. How can we explain this, its only the God who doeth what no man can do ,the powerful changer that changes times and seasons, the king that tranforms one's portion and destiny, the king that renews ones life, .unstoppable God ,unmovable God, unshakable God that did it.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Quincygirl: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hi mamas,
Congrats to our preggy mama's, Wishing u happy n healthy 9 months + safe delivery. I tap into your blessings and pray for more BFPS in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by maymay1(f): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
inwangobio:

One of my friends I introduced to our doctor also had bfp last month after 2failed cycles. The husband taught her womb can't carry pregnancy so he went on to arrange for a surrogate. Four embies survived to blastocyst stage, two were transferred to each of them, the woman has lost hope that hers will not work. she went about her normal duties, didn't take any precautionary measures except taking her progesterone. But to the glory of God, she had a bfp while the surrogate had bfn, her joy knew no bound. The husband has been a 'changed' person now, he treats her like a goddess lol. For every shame any of my sisters has suffered, God will give you double, those who ill-treated you before will adore you. I see you carrying your babies, I see you celebrating. please the only thing I beg of you is not to give up in this struggle. The result at the end of the day is worth the pains, shame, disappointments, spendings, prayers. God bless u all.
@ uncle inwangobio ur victory on fruitfulness always inspires me , i use ur triplet as a point of contact, i shall get tripple for all my troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by buckolah: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmm,read so much
guess I'm d newest kid on d block TTC
may God make us Joyful mothers very soon IJN,amen

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by princessG35: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks Oga inwangobio,infact u encouraged me a lot without knowing it,i got d hospital's name & address from u & ur success story.i decided to try thm & I was impressed with there services even though I first got a bfn with thm,i still continued without losing hope & faith.God wil everly continue to bless u,mama triplets & d triplets.@all thank u for ur prayers.God will answer each & evry one of us.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
hello all im new here. i went for my sono hsg yesterday, though doctor says cavity is perfect, dh sc low but now on fertilaid and count boost and ruzu bitters i on pregnacare and ruzu bitters. We are planning to go for IVF been TTc since 2009. do you think we have a chance on first trial undecided
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
chichung91:
hello all im new here. i went for my sono hsg yesterday, though doctor says cavity is perfect, dh sc low but now on fertilaid and count boost and ruzu bitters i on pregnacare and ruzu bitters. We are planning to go for IVF been TTc since 2009. do you think we have a chance on first trial undecided

Absolutely Chichung91. I had my own BFP this August at first trial... Just follow doctor's instructions and be prayerful. All will be well by God's grace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Congrats may you carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women. How much did you spend on your total procedure.

So sorry for the late response and Amen to your prayers. May God make all our joy full. Amen.

I spent 988k on the procedure and 168k on culturing the 12 blastocyst to day 5.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
thanks HD16 pls which hospital did you use. we are using TRUCARE fertility clinic in vi. Anyone had experience with them? though i heard they have good success stories
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
chichung91:
thanks HD16 pls which hospital did you use. we are using TRUCARE fertility clinic in vi. Anyone had experience with them? though i heard they have good success stories

I used Olive Branch in Lekki Phase 1. Don't worry, everything will work out well by God's grace.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MercyofGod0: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas and papas. Pls what can one do to boost the chances after ET.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
hello fruitful mamas and papas pease does anyone know any foundation that help in giving soft loans for IVF treatments
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
MercyofGod0:
Hello fruitful mamas and papas. Pls what can one do to boost the chances after ET.

I remember visiting Google tire for tips just before my ET and even after. Personally, I chilled without stepping out of the house for five days. Did nothing other than pray, eat, watch TV and cook minor meals. I also started eating pineapple from the second day after ET.

However, like Dr. Emeka says, everything is in the hands of God. There are people who have followed all the textbook tips without implantation.

Wishing you all of God's favour sis.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
chichung91:
hello fruitful mamas and papas pease does anyone know any foundation that help in giving soft loans for IVF treatments

Hi Chichung91.

I recall seeing an access bank flier on some kind of funding or support for women undergoing fertility treatment. You can ask at your hospital cos I saw the flier at Olive Branch.

I hope this helps...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MercyofGod0: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2015
HD16:

I remember visiting Google tire for tips just before my ET and even after. Personally, I chilled without stepping out of the house for five days. Did nothing other than pray, eat, watch TV and cook minor meals. I also started eating pineapple from the second day after ET.

However, like Dr. Emeka says, everything is in the hands of God. There are people who have followed all the textbook tips without implantation.

Wishing you all of God's favour sis.

My dear HD 16, thanks for the reply. Everything lies in the hands of God really. But pls it's there any particular lying position after ET?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamfruitful04: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wao,A very big congratulations to u my sister. Am so happy for u. Hello all. I don't know where and how to begin. I was supposed to see my period yesterday and when I went to the loo I wiped and saw brown blood, this is what normally begin with my period so I was like it's here again I don't bother using any thing cos I was in the office and was close to closing time.

I got home and nothing, before I slept I put something in there so that I won't wet the bed, behold I woke up dry, this is never in my life the case.

On my way today I just decided to buy 50 50 naira pregnancy test and behold...... It was showing positive, I doubted and used the second one, still came positive. Though faint sha.

Help me Thank God oo.
[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Congrats! you shall carry to term.

iamfruitful04:
Wao,A very big congratulations to u my sister. Am so happy for u. Hello all. I don't know where and how to begin. I was supposed to see my period yesterday and when I went to the loo I wiped and saw brown blood, this is what normally begin with my period so I was like it's here again I don't bother using any thing cos I was in the office and was close to closing time.

I got home and nothing, before I slept I put something in there so that I won't wet the bed, behold I woke up dry, this is never in my life the case.

On my way today I just decided to buy 50 50 naira pregnancy test and behold...... It was showing positive, I doubted and used the second one, still came positive. Though faint sha.

Help me Thank God oo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by famouschildren: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
@mamafresh; i sent u a mail, pls reply... thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dr.Abayomi Ajayi of Nordica Fertility Center at a press briefing in Lagos announced a free fertility screening and treatment for couples.15 couples will benefit from the free screening while 5 couples will benefit from the free fertility treatment. Interested persons should send a text msg entiltled FREE IVF,Followed by phone no and the name of the couple to 09081190600 or 08080800156. Valid from 17th Sept- 18th october.the draw will take place on 25th October 2015 at the Civic Center in Lagos. Couples from anywhere in Nigeria can apply. Wishing every one success.

My people please participate. I want the free 5 fertility treatment to be won by members of this house.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulmama: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello everyone in d house, i av been a silent reader & follower of this thread. congratulations to those dat got bfp, may u carry to full term & deliver safely IJN.
Pls i need info abt Regenesis, their price, success rate & all necessary info.
We shall all av testimony soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
God please settle us, please Lord wipe away our secret and open tears and make our Joy full.

Father have mercy, in Jesus name, Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulmama: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Itissettled3:
God please settle us, please Lord wipe away our secret and open tears and make our Joy full.

Father have mercy, in Jesus name, Amen
Amen. TTC is very fraustrating

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oluwashindara01: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hi mummies am not new on d thread I just had to open a new acct cause I Clint rem d password of my old acct, it's been a while thou.....congrats to d new and excepting mamas in d house, happy stress free nine month course, pls is any one by any chance using regenesis fertility clinic at ikeja..... I have registered with dem thou! I just want to know if any other person is using dem and wat re dere opinions on dere services.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2015
oluwashindara01:
Hi mummies am not new on d thread I just had to open a new acct cause I Clint rem d password of my old acct, it's been a while thou.....congrats to d new and excepting mamas in d house, happy stress free nine month course, pls is any one by any chance using regenesis fertility clinic at ikeja..... I have registered with dem thou! I just want to know if any other person is using dem and wat re dere opinions on dere services.
Haven't used them but a friend did and said de weren't proffessional. Will tell ask her to come speak for herself.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamadogood: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello everyone. I have always been a silent reader of this blog for years. As regards to Regenesis their price is affordable and success rate high. I also agree they lack professionalism but its the end result that matters. God is the giver of the fruit. I have use a well renowned clinic in vi upon all their ethics I still had a BFN they were more concern about the money in my pocket. God help us in our decisions becos the money involved no be small money.

oluwashindara01:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oluwashindara01: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Haven't used them but a friend did and said de weren't proffessional. Will tell ask her to come speak for herself.
tnks I wldnt mind hearing from her, I noticed some couple of things dat got me thinking as well,I come and they start looking for ur file for several minutes, d workers re too layed back, even d doc himself,no good customer relationship, plus it looks sooo tribalistic just igbo staff.but true be told I hear they have good success rate and it also quite affordable.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwashindara01:
tnks I wldnt mind hearing from her, I noticed some couple of things dat got me thinking as well,I come and they start looking for ur file for several minutes, d workers re too layed back, even d doc himself,no good customer relationship, plus it looks sooo tribalistic just igbo staff.but true be told I hear they have good success rate and it also quite affordable.

You've raised some very serious points but I think at the end of the day you need to ask yourself if you have confidence in the doctor and their staff. I remember visiting omni before olive branch and I after the first visit, I was certain omni was not for me.

TTC is hard enough, my doctor's attitude as well as that of the staff shouldn't make it harder plus fertility treatment is not small money oh so why should I short change myself? Olive branch was the bomb for me, doctor and staff are like family and mehn they rock!

Don't know much about Regenisis but I will ask a friend who once visited the place too.

All the best sis. May God direct your path. Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 3:57am On Sep 30, 2015
I have been to Regenesis.

Pros: Yes they are cheap.
Cons: They lack professionalism
They are very very lackadaisical.

The worst part for me was the speed at which the Dr. Said we should use donor sperm. He said so many horrible things about d sperm. Got me so worried but I decided to seek a 2nd opinion from a very reliable hospital (Georges hospital) and they gave him a clean bill of health. I was practically begging them to give him Wellman and they refused that his sperm was perfect the way it is.

Anyway I heard success rate is high.

oluwashindara01:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
I had read lots of success reports before I went to regenesis. If I hadn't made up my mind about using them, i would have turned back when I got to the clinic..considering that I had already visited the Bridge and seen how nice and clean and professional they were.

Pros: it was cheap. And the doctor wasn't too concerned about the payment.. I actually paid after I had the procedure done.
You speak directly to the doctor when you call and he is always ready to give advice.
Cons: Very unprofessional. The 3 ground staff are more concerned about watching TV or talking loudly on the phone on personal calls with igbo.

Advice, if you are going for IUI you might want to give it a try, cos na God dey give children.
Do not believe their SFA....do a SFA in some other reputable lab and take the results there.

I got a bfn after the procedure and I'm not going back there for another try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.