Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279241 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
congrats honeybony,please take it easy o and relax well.Am on a big break
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Honeybony...Congratulations on your BFP.....Almighty God will see u thru by His grace.....More good news to follow in Jesus ' name. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
What a mighty God we serve! We have had two deliveries n now bfp, thanks be to God. Honeybony congrats, many more of this news even within d week.
Tanidabi my dear, pls no time to impose any break on urself, pls march forward cos God is working things out for u.
pm05337, madam is fine, still unable to eat n stil throws up, do let us know wen d scan reveals ur twins or triplets cos thats d levels now, lol. God is faithful n true.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Amen o and Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement,May God continue to be with us in time of our needs.@Tanidabi,I agree with Inwangobio.You can take like a month or 2 break,I know looking back it hard,stressful and heartbreaking but don't give up and hold on to your faith.I believe God will do it sooner than you expect.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Honeybony congrats!!!! I wish u a stressfree 9m. All the best Dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbrightside(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
HoneyBony: Hello evry1,hope u all had a fun fill Easter break.I'm so happy to bring the news to the house that I got my BFP grin.My prayer is that Almighty God should perfect it and let those little feet come calling in my life this year amen.Also I'm sending a positive vibes to other waiting.
HoneyBony congrats sis! The lord will see you thru the nine month IJN. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opelistic1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
@honeybony congrat am very happy for u, I pray my joy too come quickly.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
@mrsbrightside.Amen o and thank u.@opelistic1.amen and yours is knocking already and God will perfect it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ honeybony congratulations,am so happy for you.  pray you ve ɑ̤̥̈̊ safe 9 months.  also pray God grant ɑ̤̥̈̊ BFB to all of us still waiting.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Congrats honeybony, so so happy 4 u. I pray de gud lord will see tru. Thank you lord 4 all de wonders ur doing in dis house, we need more testimony IJN Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2013
@honeybony, CONGRATS. May you have a healthy and safe 9months
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
HoneyBony Congrats Sis!!! May God be praised and you shall carry your babies to term all to the glory of God!!! Catching the baton from you already... counting down to 7th April to celebrate with our very own BLENNDY !!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
@Venuss, thnx for d info.@HoneyB, congrats n wish u a stress-free 9-mth journey. @Topal congrats on d new birth. For those of us in God's waiting room, he has not forgotten us, we shall all testify to his glory on this thread IJN. @Blendy, hope d prep for d big day is going on smoothly n d guys doing great? Wish I could witness it but for other engagement. U ar in my thots n prayers. God bless y'all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
HoneyB Congrats.God is forever faithful. Has he not said it? He will surely do it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ticha: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Congrats Honeybony, have a stressfree 9 months! Wishing you all the best and strong sticky vibes!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldee29: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Congrats @Honeybony on your BFP, God will grant you the strength for the journey ahead in Jesus name.

I must say reading this page daily gives me joy, inspiration and strength. I have been on stimulation since upper Sunday and thank a god for the Easter break, my whole system is messed up. My work is stressful as am I work in a financial institution but God has been faithful. Due for EC by weekend or Monday, Dr says all is well and I pray to have quality eggs.

To everyone in the waiting room, our season f joy is here......

Love to everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Ticha,amen and thx for ur prayers.
@Goldee29.Amen o.I wish u success and sending positive vibes to u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please has anyone done sonohsg before. And what does it entails. Reply urgently needed.
Lots of love.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
@34sure,it's a very simple 15 mins procedure to check d uterus for any issues,it isn't painful but u might hv to take pain killers incase u experience mild cramping
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
AmazeBalls: @34sure,it's a very simple 15 mins procedure to check d uterus for any issues,it isn't painful but u might hv to take pain killers incase u experience mild cramping

@amazeballs, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
@34sure,u're welcome dear,wishing u d very best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello all,

I started my down reg yesterday with suprefact buserlin,primolut,pregnancare,aspirin,zithromax and metmorfin.
I pray that almighty Allah the most high God will make this my cycle a successful one by His grace and make this cycle a successful one for all of us that are ttc. Amen
I implore you all to please join me in believing in God and praying to Him that this ivf cycle will be a success for us all going through this route now and for others either going through IUI or natural route. Amen
Baby dust to us all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
@mostmerciful,good luck to you.I pray almighty God perfect this for you and every1 of us in this house.Trust in God,have faith and stay positive @ all time.Sending baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
HoneyBony: @mostmerciful,good luck to you.I pray almighty God perfect this for you and every1 of us in this house.Trust in God,have faith and stay positive @ all time.Sending baby dust to all.

@ honeybony amen to your prayer,thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bucacious: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Honeybony congrats on ur bfp. Its soothing to read wonderful testimonies like dis. God is gud. I will be doing my mock embryo transfer nxt week before starting my down regulation. I av been on birth control pills for a while. Believing God for a bfp too soonest. Will share my testimony on this forum soonest.this is our year IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2013
honybony
God has indeed shown u his wonders.congrats on ur bfp. everyone waiting
on God will soon testify of God's wonders in his/her life
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2013
@Honeybony congrats on your BFP, I wish you a pleasant pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name.

@Mostmerciful, I pray God almighty whom we serve goes before you with grace, mercy and healing to grant your heartfelt desire in Jesus name. ( Your words really tugged at my heart) please be fearless and trust God. With HIM NOTHING is impossible, absolutely nothing. Go in the name of the LORD.

@Bucacious I pray God's peace on you, nothing missing nothing broken in Jesus name, amen.

@Goldee29, those who put their trust in LORD, shall mount up as eagle. It is well with you in Jesus name.

May God's peace encompass y'all in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
smiler: @Honeybony congrats on your BFP, I wish you a pleasant pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name.

@Mostmerciful, I pray God almighty whom we serve goes before you with grace, mercy and healing to grant your heartfelt desire in Jesus name. ( Your words really tugged at my heart) please be fearless and trust God. With HIM NOTHING is impossible, absolutely nothing. Go in the name of the LORD.

@Bucacious I pray God's peace on you, nothing missing nothing broken in Jesus name, amen.

@Goldee29, those who put their trust in LORD, shall mount up as eagle. It is well with you in Jesus name.

May God's peace encompass y'all in Jesus name, amen!

@ smiler, thanks for your prayer. May almighty God make this cycle a success for us all. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Blendy77 congrats on d dedication of those great Generals, i was thinking i could attend, but i will still see them soonest.
@Mostmerciful n d rest of my sisters who are currently undergoing this procedure, remember we have already told God that we need more of BFPs wen Honeybony got hers early this month, therefore, nothing can change that. He is able to do it,
@all, pls lets keep supporting one another, pls those in Lagos go support our Blendy in any little way u can, God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 07, 2013
Waoo, @ pikin mama, I really appreciate your move. I come here to read people's post a lot, and you are one person I admire. I even bookmark your page on my system so that I can always read your advise when I need it and take heed to the food you advise of when I start my proceedure. I pray God will honour your effort on those couples and give them bfps. I can imagine the harm most of these so called doctors/herbalist/prophet/ess/pastors had caused in the name of ttc.

Even though most of my questions here are not answered I still wana ask. Thanks Gim for answering my question last time.

I wanted to use a particular clinic for my ivf proceedure but I changed my mind, woundnt want to risk it at all as I don't see any professionalism there. Am thinking Georges of Dr emeka, Bridges now, which is better pls? I also need their cost analysis for ivf/icsi.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS HoneyB. Faithful He is called. How was the dedication @ Blendy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.