Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279622 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
hi everyone.....i believe we are all doing very well,a big congratulations to our fathers and mothers of nations who just got their bfp's,the Lord will sustain your babies in Jesus name.i havent posted here for a while,im on day 2 of stimming now,pls include me in your prayers so that this 2nd ivf cycle of mine will bring forth twins in Jesus name.and to all my cycle buddies and those waiting to start,the Lord shall give everyone their bfp's in Jesus name.will keep y'all posted.remain blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
@MAMATRIPLETS PLS GO FOR IT,respect to the ivf founder,may God bless his soul as he rests in peace
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
May the soul of IVF father RIP. What ever we do to fulfill God's word, He is glorified. Doctors only join sper m and egg together but God gives the soul and Spirit. For we are co workers with God.

@MamaT, why slacking? The clinic dey your back yard and you dey slack? When oliki dey polowo (advertise) the clinic say na there she do her own when she get triplet plus say them dey do promo (she even post and you know), you come still dey wait? Then your pastor wife hala you with the info again, huh, why na? Ok, pls, i beg tell. Me when next them dey do promo, I dey come lodge for your house for the time I need their consultation.(Joking sha)

Men, for real, let's say my hubby get gra gra spirit like me we for don do that ivf, cos I can't keep spending money on drugs and no result instead I kukuma use the money do the ivf sharp sharp.

I rejoice with you for your pastor's wife, @50? Hmmmm, its a good success.

I dey lag sha, we are trying naturally from now till june, though I don yan with doctor emeka already. We are looking at bridges (since they do 5days emby transfer for a better chance), goerges, and st ives.

I will prayerfully choose one off those three btw now and june. You will smile soon my sister.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2013
@Tanidabi, thanx for the encouragement. @Omo, wot do U fink U are doin? U wanna hijack this thread abi? Oya kiakia, make we dey go were we come from. Don't mind my dulling, U know say prophet no get honour for him land. You too will Smile.....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2013
@MamaT3, no ne be so ooo, I just wan show here small so that when I need help here them no go throw me away, lol.

@all in two weeks wait, stimming and all, I wish you well big time.

@ pikinmama, I hail you ooo, weldone. How your boy now? Sure he is kicking and rearranging you palour now. I wish you set of twins.

@Camrygmail, I saw you peeping, how baby? Am sure you are looking out for testimonies here that's why you peeped abi? Yes there are and more are coming by His grace.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello my lovely peep, pls I want 2 ask a qus. Pls grade A embryo and grade B embryo which one is higher.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
@gim,grade A embryo is better

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tanx zeezy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello beautiful dads and mums in the house. Oga Inwangobio, been miles a way. Just got back . Blendyy, how was the dedication, I missed o. To the new mommas, congrats andmommas to be, congrats too.
Will be going to hysteroscopy soon, working with Dr. Emeka. Will let you know when I commence fully. Missed you all. Glad to be back home.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Gimnaeto, whatever grade God can still work wit it, He can even work with nothing, dont be bothered about 'grade'.
@Nogen my sister,welcome back n i hope u had a fun-filled trip, still eagerly awaiting ur testimony n my other sisters' own. Our God will answer all of us soonest.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2013
Inwangobio tanx 4 dat words of encouragement, ur a faith filled person and today I tap into ur testimony. I will get de same triplet lyk u did IJN Amen.jst put me in ur prayers let me get my hrt desire tru dis ivf am undergoing now and 4 de rest of going tru any procedure and dos yet to start God will surely perfect it this tym around IJN Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ Pikinmama, I totally agree with you on this. Abeg what is the man of God's name? Pls what how do I get his contact ? Am getting ready for my third Ivf and I pray it is successful. My first didn't work, the second was positive but started bleeding for almost a month till I eventually lost it. Will be waiting for the Man of God's contact. Thanks .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks dear. Amen, your brp is around the corner in Jesus name! Amen. I will give him a call. God bless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Unbelievable. Shocked beyond words, Lord have mercy! I pray this is the last ivf because the God of my brother Inwangobia , my sister Blendy and other people who got their miracles will make it possible in my life this very year. I have also decided to sleep in the hospital after Et, not moving an inch till the next day. May God deliver his children from barrenness in Jesus Name! Amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
@pikinmama, u r on point on our not stating some of d spiritual exercises we often get involved with. yea conception is more spiritual than physical cos its d spiritual that controls d physical. Having said that, let me state here that we use to carry my pastor n d wife along in each of d steps we took, they usually arrange special prayers wit us.
We believe in seed sowing n we do it before each cycle; for about 2yrs now we picked tithe card for each of our children n give tithe in their names.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Above all, have faith in d word of God; profess, confess it, believe it, say what u need, count on God's faithfulness.
Nogen my sister i had already joined my faith wit urs d day I said u were going to attend my children's dedication heavily pregnant, so shall it be. This is ur LAST cycle in Jesus Name....Amen. The rest of my ppl here, God will wipe away every tears from ur eyes...AMEN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Pikinmama, Ɣ☺ΰ have kee me with Laughter ooo!!! ℓ̊ almost fell from my chair. Choi!!! Funny Woman. My interceeding for Barren women is a calling on its own and who the Lord Calls, He Backs. My Sister, No demon pass Baba God ooo!!!. He that is in me is Far Greater than he that be in them, therefore ℓ̊ fear not. If ℓ̊ tell Ɣ☺ΰ wat ℓ̊ have experienced in my Lifetime Ɣ☺ΰ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ shock. If ℓ̊ stop to pray and ℓ̊ pray only for myself will it stop attacks from powers of darkness? Or Ɣ☺ΰ feel ℓ̊ would have less powers to contend with? Hehehehehehehe!!! ℓ̊ laff in my native dialect. No worry dear ℓ̊ am very safe. Afterall, All ℓ̊ pray for the women is divine direction on how to overcome this wickedness called barreness. Take note: Not all barreness are caused by demons. All those eating, having se.x and bathing in the dream does NOT cause infertility. Take a look at I4all's post in the TTC thread, he still eats in the dream but is already a father. ℓ̊ also av a friend who used to have se.x in the dream, she take am marry, carry belle and born wella, wat about my elder sister that already has 3 kids? Once Ɣ☺ΰ improve Your spiritual life such dreams usually disappers. See one woman ℓ̊ admire is Zenoj, if she has such dreams according to her she G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ just ignore the devil wen love attention and move on to better tinz thereby putting him where he belongs. Man of God to interceed for me? Hmmmmm... ℓ̊ AM THE PROPHET OF MY LIFE...Ɣ☺ΰ won't understand...but wetin eye don see mouth nor fit talk am finish... PRAYER CONTINUES... End Of Discussion!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2013
@Pikinmama, ok oooo, pesin no fit tell of size by name ooo, am size 8, really praying to expand. well done, you are doing a good Job.

i appreciate the advise you gave MamaT but there is nothing like interceeding for others. a sister gave a testimony of how she interceeded for a member of her church ttcing, meawhile she is also ttcing, and by and by she conceived first and after 3 months the other lady too conceived. they both gave birth last year. i have colleagues, church member ttcing, i cant pray without mentioning their names before God. infact i have them on my list of those i pray for. in that, you are not selfish and God does not look away from such prayers for such prayers is born out of true love.

one thing we should pray against no matter what your faith is,is fear, it weakens your faith and without faith you cant get most things in life. as Inwangobio said, confess it, pray it, say it, live it, act it, walk it and in no long time, you will see it, you will handle it, you will love it, appreciate it and live all the rest of your life with it.

as we do the spiritual aspect (pray+worship+praise-fear-worry), eating right and living right, saying it right, positive results will flow in this thread no matter your medical condition. there is power in your word.

we all are already mothers and fathers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
@pikinmama, pls post the dos and donts of ivf not only for Nogen but for all of us.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ooopssssss! Am amazed at what challenges everyone is going through and the extent of our belief and faith! God of heaven has heard our cry n will respond swiftly IJN!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank you oga Inwangobio and Pikinmama. The dos and donts are for all of us who are warming up for the journey grin. God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is to inform you all that  changed my username from mostmerciful to AmatuRahman.
 pray almighty God make this cycle ɑ̤̥̈̊ success for all of us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=pikinmama][/quote]

Thank you Pikinmama, funny enough, I have started doing some of the things you listed here, especially, drinking lots of water daily, eating healthy,no sugar or saccharine food, low carb food, lots of vegetables and fruits. Lost about 30kg, etc. I pray that all my efforts will not be in vain in Jesus Name. May God bless you real good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Gudday my lovely ppl, pls can some share her experience wit gestone injection. Am having pain in my left lower abdomen and my hip and thigh, I don't no if it is due to gestone injection or wat. Dis two weeks wait is so horrible, but jehova overdo will see us tru Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2013
I want 2 ask another qus, must someone be on bed rest before she gets bfp, what of thoes dat their nature of job will not permit dat atall does dat mean dat no bfp 4 them pls thoes of us wit bfp's should educate us more cos am sure not all had a strict bed rest cos of one tin or de other. Tanx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Angelic25(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Good day to you all. @pikinnamama pls can I av you email adress want to ask you sometinz. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.