Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279487 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Penstef(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oluite(f): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2014
@ipio
I am more of ardent reader on the health section but I do recall bettle calling her out. It caused a very huge row because many felt she was an angel.Infact the TTC thread had to be shutdown for a day with the moderators threathening to permanently close thread if people didn't calm down,many user deactivated their account and I might be wrong but that thread wasn't the same again.
@Beetle wherever you are you have been vindicated. This just renforces what we all know,the truth will always show up.It may be hidden for years but it will speak up one day.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ipio(f): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2014
@oluite,u are so right @ that thread has never been the same again, anyone who was not singing her praise then was almost not welcome in the thread, if u dare say anything that is near not pleasant about her she will use her cohorts to harass the life out of you. I was the who called the attention of CC then as a moderator to what was happening and she had to shut the thread for a few days, after that incident alot of ardent posters left and we have not heard anything from them again.
I have always wanted to tell everyone that cares to hear that she was fake,just didnt know how to go about it, thank God for blendy that is always watching our back. Am so angry that I didnt speak up before now.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iyabetajos(f): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2014
@ipio u r right .if u werent ssingin her praises ure in trouble.she actually tarted from d weightloss thread.such evil deeds cum wit repercussion.swindlin innocent women of deir hard earned money hmmmn #sosad#

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2014
@fruitfulmommy, sent
@penstef any pharmacy carries prenatal vitamins. The most common is pregncare conception thou I take springvalley prenatal and still add one folic acid daily. At least I de see difference in my body, my hair and nails started growing so I m happy inside that the eggs will be flourishing same way, lol
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks all for your kind wishes/prayers.

Thanks a million Lady G for the ebook. God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Penstef:
Congratulations shall be your portion. Please how can i find the gynaescope hospital.
Thanks

And @LadyG(or anyone who knows) i know you are in bed already but I'll just drop this here
What are the common easy to find pre natal vitamins one can use?

Gynescope is Off Airforce - Eliozu Jxn Road. It's close to Diplomats Assembly. Their signboard is stationed on the road just at the entrance that leads to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Godmercies: Honestly you sisters are scaring me...I joined ds forum for a shoulder to lean on.
Why is all ds all ds happening?

Latest mummy pls is d there anything extrapordinary dat ur doc or you did? Was it a blasdtocyst transfer?
happy weekend everyone

It was a blastocyst (Day 5) transfer. My Sister, I can't really say if there were things I did differently, I think God just showed me mercy considering the number of years I'd been ttc. Though I had earlier read from previous posts here on the need to cut down on sugar, so I seriously avoided sugary things. But I know I was quite optimistic and constantly speaking 2 my body to cooperate with the treatment/drugs. Even after retrieval, talking to eggs+Dh's sperms to cooperate; Womb to make sure it grabs the eggs when tranfered and not let them slip off.
But like I said, it was just God.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2014
@latestmummy Thank God for your testimony. I am also using Gynescope for the first time. done all the initial tests and going with sept batch. I was motivated cos I saw 3 live testimonies. I cling to God and tap into this testimony for my healthy babies. Wishing you a healthy and safe nine months
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
It's been a while I posted here but just had to after reading what transpired on the TTC thread. Let all waiting mothers be careful because in the quest for children, a lot if us have fallen into the wrong hands. A relative of mine was given a concortion to drink by her in-laws after she got married and d thing landed her in hospital and messed up her system. She is still without a child and she is already advanced in age. Since then, I have been wary of all these so called herbal mixtures. Let's all believe and hold firmly on God that our prayers will be answered one day no matter how long it takes be it through IVF or any other means.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AifyGod: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
@ladyguinivere pls need the Ebook. Kindly send to aifyangel@yahoo.com. God bless U
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2014
kingsdaughter: @latestmummy Thank God for your testimony. I am also using Gynescope for the first time. done all the initial tests and going with sept batch. I was motivated cos I saw 3 live testimonies. I cling to God and tap into this testimony for my healthy babies. Wishing you a healthy and safe nine months

Thanks Kingsdaughter. My experience with them has been so encouraging. They hav this warm, cordial and caring attitude towards their patients.
On the day of the transfer which was handled by Dr. Jude (M.D) himself, I was really humbled seeing that he ensures prayers are made before the transfer.
Wishing you a successful treatment/cycle. You will testify.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2014
kingsdaughter: @latestmummy Thank God for your testimony. I am also using Gynescope for the first time. done all the initial tests and going with sept batch. I was motivated cos I saw 3 live testimonies. I cling to God and tap into this testimony for my healthy babies. Wishing you a healthy and safe nine months
How much did it come to pls
I ll not mind going to ve it in PH as I ve family there if its cheaper than blast in lagos
Sorry o ds questns r too many...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sunnshyn(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
One copy of supernatural childbirth in your inbox. Remain blest!

Hello, please can I have a copy too? lil.bubbly@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by toluwee: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ladyguinivere please help send a copy of the supernatural childbirth to swankyhairdo@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dupgirl(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Enypie: Are you a lady between 21-35?
AA genotype?
If Yes,Would You Like To Make Some Money?
Well, be an Egg Donor, get paid by making couples happy.
THE BRIDGES CLINIC,IKEJA.LAGOS.
Call: 07030216873 (you can also catch me on whatsapp)
Gmail: eniolapachiko@gmail.com
BB pin: 7EE8CADD

DISCLAIMER.....The Bridge clinic would like to dissociate itself from the above advertisement. Please disregard this as it did not come from us. for more information about our services please text fertility to 20050. thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
@aifygod, sunshyn and toluwee . A copy of Jackie Mize's supernatural childbirth in your inbox
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AifyGod: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tnx so much LadyG. I got it. May God answer ur prayers sharp sharp
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
LadyGuinivere: @fruitfulmommy, sent
@penstef any pharmacy carries prenatal vitamins. The most common is pregncare conception thou I take springvalley prenatal and still add one folic acid daily. At least I de see difference in my body, my hair and nails started growing so I m happy inside that the eggs will be flourishing same way, lol
Thank you very much! God bless u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
AifyGod: Tnx so much LadyG. I got it. May God answer ur prayers sharp sharp
Amii oooooooo. That sharp sharp na d key word o! Unto all of us
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sunnshyn(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
LadyGuinivere: @aifygod, sunshyn and toluwee . A copy of Jackiel Mize's supernatural childbirth in your inbox

Thank you so much Lady Guinivere.....I'm not TTC, in fact I'm still single. I have this fear of child birth, which is why i requested the ebook. However, I have followed this post from scratch. I need to conquer my fears now cos already I'm 30...

I pray all TTC women receive special testimonies in this month in Jesus name, amen....baby dust to us all....

BTW, how is OP- Psalm23 doing?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
@all good morning. Pls has anyone used wild yam before? To increase estrogen level. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2014
latestmummy:

Thanks Kingsdaughter. My experience with them has been so encouraging. They hav this warm, cordial and caring attitude towards their patients.
On the day of the transfer which was handled by Dr. Jude (M.D) himself, I was really humbled seeing that he ensures prayers are made before the transfer.
Wishing you a successful treatment/cycle. You will testify.

YeaH i agree with the encouraging experience. Dr Jude and Dr Oluchi ..they take time to explain with reassurance not all these doctors that look at ur result and say madam everything is not fine o grin Fingers Crossed. The God of miracles will crown their efforts.

@Godmercies The pre test for you &DH is about 90 something ICSI is about 900 and something they have different prices depending on if u are using donor eggs or donor sperm and all. mine is non donor included so plus d test it comes to some thousands above 1m iF its anything donor included its higher
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks Kingsdaughter
Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls eh, who has done hysterescopy for fibroid removal? How much and where? I de find d cheapest option
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by union123(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
@LadyG, u can go to Sacred Heart Hospital< Lantoro, Abeokuta is btw 150k-250k or check the hospital's website
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks sis
union123: @LadyG, u can go to Sacred Heart Hospital< Lantoro, Abeokuta is btw 150k-250k or check the hospital's website
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmm. Thia my story be like tales by moonlight. I called my hospital to ask about how much hysterescopy be for there. One thing turned to another and I got the info that my tests were misread and the embryos they considered bad was good
Long story short. I should come in for FET for the embryos free of charge cos of their error. My people I am in a daze o! If it works e go be miracle.
If I hadn't called them I for no know plus God na em make d doc just blurt out the thing 'ehe u even have two good embryos in storage' I said how? I can't believe it up till now

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ladyG; God has a plan and He is working out something good for you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
That is all I can believe now o!
God de o!
awesomemum1: @ladyG; God has a plan and He is working out something good for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
LadyGuinivere: Hmmm. Thia my story be like tales by moonlight. I called my hospital to ask about how much hysterescopy be for there. One thing turned to another and I got the info that my tests were misread and the embryos they considered bad was good
Long story short. I should come in for FET for the embryos free of charge cos of their error. My people I am in a daze o! If it works e go be miracle.
If I hadn't called them I for no know plus God na em make d doc just blurt out the thing 'ehe u even have two good embryos in storage' I said how? I can't believe it up till now

OMG! Plssss sue!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Godmercies:

OMG! Plssss sue!

Why is she suing? Please dear, I pray the FET works for you darling. What if they didn't tell her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.