Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1330039 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Latestmummy, thank you very much.
latestmummy:

Congrats @ Lioha. God will surely preserve you and this pregnancy. Congrats once again.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2014
@ladyguinivere, I sent you an email. Kindly check. Couldn't read the dm you sent. Good morning everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Teegali(f): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
congrats to lioha n many thanks to those keeping d thread alive.God will answer us all very soon.amen

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Wow, this is amazing, the results speak for themselves view this page to see real testimonies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51FAxdexZ0E

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please join me in praising God as He has blessed me with a son after 5yrs of marriage. I pray that God will answer the prayers of my other sisters sooner than they expect by God's grace. Amen

25 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Teegali(f): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Alhamdulilah@Amaturahman.So happy for u.God will preserve him and he will bring more blessings to you.amin.I pray God will do mine too very soon,my marriage is almost 5 yrs too.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congratulations to all our new mommas and expecting mommas in the house. To all waiting mommas, our testimony is on the way.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Teegali, thanks so much.
Teegali: congrats to lioha n many thanks to those keeping d thread alive.God will answer us all very soon.amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2014
AmatuRahman: Please join me in praising God as He has blessed me with a son after 5yrs of marriage. I pray that God will answer the prayers of my other sisters sooner than they expect by God's grace. Amen

So happy for you
Praise God!
Please which center did you use?
Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2014
olubankemi:

Congrats sister. God bless you and your son.

Hello everyone. Please I really need urgent information on trucare fertility centre. My Hubby's office is close to that place and they are doing promo. Total cost is 600k for IVF. They took the flier to my DH office.

Please how good are they? Kindly post some information if you really know. Thanks.

Ve been there dey seemed nice..did not use them eventually as I ve registered at Olive branch cos of my hmo
But their success rates I saw on the notice board is good plus dey do blast too
Pls ask all questions b4 commitment o
Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Juwonesho(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Congrats @AmatuRahman, may Allaah make him a blessing. Ameen @Teegali May God grant all our requests o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello God'smercy. Thank you for your response.

Please any one who has used them with good success stories should please share.

Thanks .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
@God'smercy, I wish you God's mercy in this journey. You will have good success.

Take water first thing in the morning.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Reporting Live from RCCG Camp with Itissettled hosting me fantastically. Communion service was awesome.

Reminder: Tomorrow's Holy Ghost Service is a special one for those believing God for the fruits of the womb. Pastor Adeboye announced today that tomorrow will be different. And that certain parts of the service will not be televised, meaning please if you can make it tomorrow, biko be there!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amatu congratulations to you and DH. God be praised for this powerful testimony. My love and kisses to our latest Prince Charming.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MelsMum(f): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2014
LadyGuinivere: Reporting Live from RCCG Camp with Itissettled hosting me fantastically. Communion service was awesome.
Reminder: Tomorrow's Holy Ghost Service is a special one for those believing God for the fruits of the womb. Pastor Adeboye announced today that tomorrow will be different. And that certain parts of the service will not be televised, meaning please if you can make it tomorrow, biko be there!

@LadyGuinivere i will love to attend the Service and this will be my first time. i stay in Lagos, please give me details on the service and address on how to locate the camp . Thanks in anticipation
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by forevermine: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Goodmorning dear mom's. It's been long I posted in this thread since the hackdown. Thanks to you all for keeping it alive with your contributions. @benice, thanks for that inspiring passage this morning. @ladyguinevere,pls I sent you a mail, hope to be there this evening. Wondering how to get there, but I'm determined to do so. It's well in Jesus name. Have a blessed day everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2014
@meismum and forevamine (and anybody reading) please try and be there.
Daddy G O said something unpreccendented is going to haPpen and it won't be televised. Biko be there. I can testify that the communion service was awesome. Come fasting or fast today for a period and come purposing.

RCCG Camp- KM 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway. I hear the easiest route is to get a bus from ikeja straight to Redeem camp. Everybody knows it.
I'll check my mail now
Time is 7pm but come earlier so you can sit in front
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2014
@Amaturahman,Congrats,my sister.May Allah bless him.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ Godmercies, It happened naturally o.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have issues with endometrisis. After a failed ivf in June l started another one and had embryo transfer today. The 2week wait has started for me. undecided I am on leave for d next 4weeks to take it easy.Taking my Cyclogest, Progynova & started Gestone. Any tips from successful moms to maximize success? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
MumOf4: Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have issues with endometrisis. After a failed ivf in June l started another one and had embryo transfer today. The 2week wait has started for me. undecided I am on leave for d next 4weeks to take it easy.Taking my Cyclogest, Progynova & started Gestone. Any tips from successful moms to maximize success? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello
to everyone, am new and want 2 thank u all for d great wrk being done
here.
I had fibriod removal last yr and jst diagnosed of bilateral tubal
blockage. I am thinking of considering ivf though am yet to see my gyn.

God surely ll perfect his word in our lives IJN. @ LadyG or any1 wit
e-copy of supernatural child birth, pls help me, tanx.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls I would also love an e-copy of Supernatural childbirth. Blessedmom, Aify or anyone who got from LadyGuinivere (from her posts she is at RCCG camo now) should send to me at janemomof4@yahoo.com. This should help me during my 2wk wait. Thanks! smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
olubankemi:

Congrat babe.

Long on to rccg site and pray along. It shall be well. No more loss in Jesus name.

Olubankemi, thanks!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ mumof4; afflictions will not arise the 2nd time in Jesus name. Congrats in advance. Just continue to worship and give God thanks.

@Olubankemi; The site is not opening o, i've been trying for over an hour one not even the liveway radio. I am thinking its because of what daddy GO said @ the communion ystday. Will keep trying as we join our faith with those of you already in camp, the next 9 months will surely be a great harvest of testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
awesomemum1: @ mumof4; afflictions will not arise the 2nd time in Jesus name. Congrats in advance. Just continue to worship and give God thanks.

@Olubankemi; The site is not opening o, i've been trying for over an hour one not even the liveway radio. I am thinking its because of what daddy GO said @ the communion ystday. Will keep trying as we join our faith with those of you already in camp, the next 9 months will surely be a great harvest of testimonies.

The site is up now.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2014
I can't stop dancing at the hand of God tonight. We all were blessed. Me, itissettled and all the other believing mums that came.
For those that want the ebook later today mbok. I too tired from all the dancing

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2014
LadyGuinivere: I can't stop dancing at the hand of God tonight. We all were blessed. Me, itissettled and all the other believing mums that came.
For those that want the ebook later today mbok. I too tired from all the dancing

Pls I need d e book.supernatural birth.unique_ella@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks awesomemum1.Amen!

awesomemum1]@ mumof4; afflictions will not arise the 2nd time in Jesus name. Congrats in advance. Just continue to worship and give God thanks.

@Olubankemi; The site is not opening o, i've been trying for over an hour one not even the liveway radio. I am thinking its because of what daddy GO said @ the communion ystday. Will keep trying as we join our faith with those of you already in camp, the next 9 months will surely be a great harvest of testimonies.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (431) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.