Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (7853 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by patsucess: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

20 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Booty4me: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Op you ar a Big..... BUT wait, Ur 1000% On Point

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by davida222(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
it shud be Nigerian girls in this 21century, they ar just stupid and useless, cretures... 100% suport man.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP
so if i understand you correctly, you want people to focus on their goals, and later get GFs when you finally make money?! you make very little sense.
if a GF (which would lead to a wife) is good enough when you have money, then that same person should be just as good when you have none.

people who think like you do are the ones who end up with all the part time undercover golddigging ashewo....because you will be so busy flashing your little money/success, that you wont see the type of animals that you would be attracting.

if a person wasnt right by you when you were poor, then they have no business around you when you finally make it big!

12 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by kilimanjaro(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
This OP sounds crazy to me! How do i enjoy my life without women?
women are the sugar of life!

7 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by cindyrella(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
kilimanjaro: This OP sounds crazy to me! How do i enjoy my life without women?
grin grin grin grin grin grin tell them!

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2012

thats because he believes that money will solve all his problems, and make his life better.

4 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by pendo89(f): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

Just a question.

Please share with us your experiences with the women of these nations you travelled to.

eg, compare a french woman to a mexican one or SA to a congolese. Will help us understand.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by bambuzz88: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

when i was heart broken ,i felt the exact way u re feelin, but on our way to what we called goals and success, there is a feelin that is inevitable for that special someone in our live, that gf can even be a catalyst to your desired success in life......but still you have given a warm friendly advice

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Son274: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.
For the fact that one girl has wrecked you doesn't mean you come hear and utter balderdash.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
is happiness really worth it if there is no one (but ashis, golddiggaz or fake people) to share it with you? or do you guys think that you can buy happiness, like the OP?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by slimyem: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
op,you sound so bitter!
The women around you suck that much....huh?
...or is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh no. Your heart have been broken. I feel your pain man lol . Yeah ...girlfriends can actually be waste if you don't have a major aim for having one.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
I refuse to believe you've this mindset without nothing triggering it.
No one wakes up and comes to this realization out of the blue.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

thats because he believes that money will solve all his problems, and make his life better.

Money solves all problems. All. No exception. cool.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by pendo89(f): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
yes they are esp 'if u haven't got your life together.
you cannot see value in another person if you don't see it inside you.No one can waste u except you allow them too, by either compromising too much or stooping too low.
And u know what causes us to stoop low? cz we feel inadequate or inferior and weak. Our strength lies with the other person.

If u are strong ,you will not feel wasted cz any girl u meet will be coming to add value to what u already got.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Op, I know some1, very rich but was confused as to whom to marry because he feels all the girls around him are there for his money. This is what this type of mindset can cause.
You 've a point in what you are saying, but in this, as in everything, wisdom is the key.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by osajojo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
The op is disgruntled. Lemme tell u something, I have a girlfriend who handles business for me, she give me best advice and sometimes make sales for me. If I get u right,it means I should liv her mayb I wud progress more. Lies.
U hv continued to meet unwholesome girls hence what u feel. My friend go out there and get a good girl and dump dis rubbish filosofi. How much money can u even make?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2012
osajojo: The op is disgruntled. Lemme tell u something, I have a girlfriend who handles business for me, she give me best advice and sometimes make sales for me. If I get u right,it means I should liv her mayb I wud progress more. Lies.
U hv continued to meet unwholesome girls hence what u feel. My friend go out there and get a good girl and dump dis rubbish filosofi. How much money can u even make?
Yeah a decent and nice girlfriend would never be a waste. You can easily tell which is a waste or of use from the look & behaviour. So get a nice one my chairman before you get heart pounded again
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2012
U are d reason women give birth tru d use of a womb.

Poster case na anuz carriage. grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Rocktation(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2012
bambuzz88:

...but still you have given a warm friendly advice

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by passionate88: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2012

@bolded... that's the only thing that I truely loved about your post as for the rest.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by pleep(m): 1:32am On Jul 25, 2012
OP i agree with you, dating has become ridiculous and girlfriends are a waste of time and money. In the U.S, marriage is pretty stupid too cuz 50% end in divorce 75% of which are started by women. But i will admit girls can be fun if you handle them properly smiley

Anyway, dont be surpised when u realize that most of the people who disagree with you a thirsty no
pussy getting loosers. grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by dealordea(m): 1:45am On Jul 25, 2012
deal_ordea: [[b][/b]quote author=pleep] smiley

Anyway, dont be surpised when u realize that most of the people who disagree with you a thirsty no

That bold part hurt so much!!! grin grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2012
@ poster, seems youre with the wrong kind of girls to come to this conclusion or going about this the wrong way. Maybe try dating(or friending) a girl who enjoys YOU and your time together. Attract them with who you are and not what you can spend on them. Worth a try... smiley
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by kilimanjaro(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2012
pleep: OP i agree with you, dating has become ridiculous and girlfriends are a waste of time and money. In the U.S, marriage is pretty stupid too cuz 50% end in divorce 75% of which are started by women. But i will admit girls can be fun if you handle them properly smiley

One of the easiest thing on Nairaland is that is just sooo easy to recognize people suffering from irredeemable stvpidty
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2012
BWahahhahahahaha

Get yourself a good chic, and you would understand that girls are God's gift to guys..
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by tellwisdom: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2012
Homieee, you are so on point......But right now that i have money, i jst cant enjoy it much without Punny wink wink

You knw i cant fckc my money wink wink
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by kilimanjaro(m): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are d reason women give birth tru d use of a womb.

Poster case na anuz carriage. grin
Na you talk am o
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by ITbomb(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2012
There is a rule that says
The more women you sleep with, the more the possibility of not finding true love and the more you hate women and find them useless.
I have one gf and so proud of her, she lifts my heart and even draw me closer to God.
I still have my fair share of the punny though
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by mimicue(f): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2012
Vice versa angry
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by duality(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
@op you are right. but never mind . just note that in this generation, the majority have always been wrong and will continue to be. coz they have eyes but can't see. they'll realize is years ahead that to rule the world, your silly feelings must die.

whatever they say, be strong and focused and they will bow with their girl friends coz they won't have a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.