Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (3134 Views)

how time flies / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by MrCork17: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
OP. so you sayin they dont where pant or suspenders? tongue
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2011
Most of the replies are lame.

I have been to the north too.

I stand by my point.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
You've been to the north,I was born and bred in the north so I know perfectly what I'm writing about. Under that hijab are many Pro$titut€$.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by deols(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
maclatunji:

^^^ abi na talk make we read.

what is a muslim girl doing with boyfriends embarassed embarassed nd wats a man doin trying all kinds of girls
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Muslim girls faithful?! Negro puleeeeeze!!

My own Data was collected over 2 years in Jos, Abuja and Kano,

The difference between Muslim girls and Christian girls are as follows;

Xtains dont hide their indiscretions,

Muslim babes are highly coded, but equally as bad if not worse,

Xtain babes are normally wild and exposed,

Muslim babes are naive,

Xtain babes are open to alot of freaky things

Muslim babes do not give head,  angry
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
deols:

what is a muslim girl doing with boyfriends embarassed embarassed nd wats a man doin trying all kinds of girls

I gets your point.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
Moderators have removed some explicit revelations on the so called "Christian" girls and women I know their notorious escapades.

THE FACT IS THE MUSLIM GIRLS ARE MORE DISCIPLINED AND FAITHFUL EVEN FROM THE CASES REPORTED IN THE NEWS AND COURTS.

A player can even bang both "Christian" sisters and their mom too.
They are just sex crazy these days.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
Orikinla:

Moderators have removed some explicit revelations on the so called "Christian" girls and women I know their notorious escapades.

THE FACT IS THE MUSLIM GIRLS ARE MORE DISCIPLINED AND FAITHFUL EVEN FROM THE CASES REPORTED IN THE NEWS AND COURTS.

A player can even slam both "Christian" sisters and their mom too.
They are just sex crazy these days.SO, why don't u go ahead and marry the MUSLIM gals,or are u scared of becoming a BOKOHARAM MEMBER(murderers)? Rubbish!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
kimberluge:

SO,wat r u scared of? Marry d muslim gal or ur scared dat u might be wrong,LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by osajojo(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Orikinla: Moderators have removed some explicit revelations on the so called "Christian" girls and women I know their notorious escapades.

A player can even bang both "Christian" sisters and their mom too.
They are just sex crazy these days.

@orikinla,u r dumb. Tell me if this represents discipline, and faithfulness sharing ur husby with 3 other women as in Islamic polygamy. Lastly u r a terrible researcher very dumb analyst, u couldn't even give sufficient reasons before typing rubbish with ur leprose fingers. Waka shagae to u
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by malaria(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Orikinla: After decades of living and working in a community of largely Christians and Muslims in Lagos, I can confirm that Muslim girlfriends have proved to be more disciplined and faithful in relationship than the so called "Christians" or regular church goers.
Op if been a zombie with no self will is wot u call discipline then u got 2 tink twicce.besides u need to travel 2 do north and see 4 urself wot this so called discplined girls of urs engage themselves in
It dosent pay to pretend anyway
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
muslim girls are the worst pretenders,their hijabs are just for religious sake.go to the north and see what they do,especially at night
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Op, your assertion is as a result of dumb research and naivety.
The highest sales of performance enhancement drugs is in the north. Why do you think so?
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by malaria(f): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
freecocoa: You've been to the north,I was born and bred in the north so I know perfectly what I'm writing about. Under that hijab are many Pro$titut€$.
On point . Matter yakari
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by tashanja(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
freecocoa: We all know that those muslims hide under their hijab and babanriga to do the unmentionable,I have muslim RUNS girls if you want I can hook you up.

Abeg hook me up, as I never chop yariya (Hausa babe) b4, e just dey hungry me find what's under dat hijab grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U As A Gal? / Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House / CUM And Quench My H.orniness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.