Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4531 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

LegalWolf will NEVER answer ANY Islamic doctrinal question! He will just be twisting and turning NEVER making a direct response to the question posed to him.
He thinks displaying his shallowness like this make him look smart he doesn't know that such disposition make him look Ignorant.

One would have expected a Lawyer to use the sharia to defend the ayah of the Qur'an but unfortunately, he is empty of knowledge of Islam

Your observation is right. Legalwolf neveranswers any question.poised from the Quran. He just dots around the thread shouting TenQ this, TenQ that without touching the subject matter.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your observation is right. Legalwolf neveranswers any question.poised from the Quran. He just dots around the thread shouting TenQ this, TenQ that without touching the subject matter.
He doesn't know that sincere Muslim readers looking for answers to the question of apparent Islamic dilemma are disappointed in the fact that supposed knowledgeable Muslims CANNOT deliver a knockout blow to the Christian's posts.

Let him continue!
I told him before that he is furthering my case whenever he chooses to act this childishly

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
LOL!

TenQ:

LegalWolf will NEVER answer ANY Islamic doctrinal question! He will just be twisting and turning NEVER making a direct response to the question posed to him.
He thinks displaying his shallowness like this make him look smart he doesn't know that such disposition make him look Ignorant.

One would have expected a Lawyer to use the sharia to defend the ayah of the Qur'an but unfortunately, he is empty of knowledge of Islam

Apparently, the potential thief has come to full circle - not a single response from you on key questions. All of you - starting from the future thief TaenQ himself, advocatejare FxMasterz are apparently empty upstairs. Suppose I say yhwh is Lord weh (or werey, anyone u chose) . Would you consider it a good use of your time discussing doctrinal topics with me... Even something as basic as the name of our God, you are 'gbaing'... LOL!

And to the young thug sirtee15, I see you and I've gone through your posts to ascertain your intellectual fitness. Your thought process lacks depth, breadth, rigour and sense of purpose. Either establish your credentials on this platform or go call your teachers' teachers for me to engage them. Ka jiko?

cc: potential thief tenq ; sirtee15 ; fxmasterz ; advocatejare
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Apparently, the potential thief has come to full circle - not a single response from you on key questions. All of you - starting from the future thief TaenQ himself, advocatejare FxMasterz are apparently empty upstairs. Suppose I say yhwh is Lord weh (or werey, anyone u chose) . Would you consider it a good use of your time discussing doctrinal topics with me... Even something as basic as the name of our God, you are 'gbaing'... LOL!

And to the young thug sirtee15, I see you and I've gone through your posts to ascertain your intellectual fitness. Your thought process lacks depth, breadth, rigour and sense of purpose. Either establish your credentials on this platform or go call your teachers' teachers for me to engage them. Ka jiko?

Leave young thug one side. Answer the question.
It's not even a difficult one.
You guys run your mouth on the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
But your Koran is guilty of same crime whenAllah replaced an innocent soul for Isa on the cross.
Now all I'm asking for is explanation.
What has this got to do with intellectual dimension u babbling about.

Funny u accused christian of running from doctirnal topics, one took u up on it u become mathematician.

And it's not really like your exegesis depth is top notch. Or are u not the one that claimed Abraham never mentioned the name of God.

Just give an explanation to my question BACKED BY SCRIPTURES
Otherwise shut up about the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

Leave young thug one side. Answer the question.
It's not even a difficult one.
You guys run your mouth on the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
But your Koran is guilty of same crime whenAllah replaced an innocent soul for Isa on the cross.
Now all I'm asking for is explanation.
What has this got to do with intellectual dimension u babbling about.

Funny u accused christian of running from doctirnal topics, one took u up on it u become mathematician.

And it's not really like your exegesis depth is top notch. Or are u not the one that claimed Abraham never mentioned the name of God.

Just give an explanation to my question BACKED BY SCRIPTURES
Otherwise shut up about the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Laff all u want...when u ready to answer the question, tag me. It's not even a trick or trap question.

Just explain why Allah handed over an innocent man to be killed in place of Isa and justify if that's not human sacrifice.
Simple.

Well until then, I hope u will have enough dignity and honour never to mention human sacrifice with death of Jesus Christ again.

If u do, u nothing but a hypocrite.
TenQ take note....legalwolf the hypocrite loading
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Try to change the topic all you want, the issue is that you are either completely Ignorant of your religion or a complete fool with zero understanding of your deen.

Just answer the simple question so that we can expand your answers for you. SMH!

Are you sure you are not using this childish tactics as a ploy to escape the embarrassment of having to every time unsuccessfully defend Allah and his Apostle?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Exactly.
His initial gra gra morphed to character assassination and campaign of calumny and now it's just about saying nonsense just to be seen as talking.

Instead of him thinking and asking why Islam is this questionable and why there is so much holes in their standard Islamic Narratives, he thinks suppressing the Truth is the answer
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

Try to change the topic all you want, the issue is that you are either completely Ignorant of your religion or a complete fool with zero understanding of your deen.

Just answer the simple question so that we can expand your answers for you. SMH!

Are you sure you are not using this childish tactics as a ploy to escape the embarrassment of having to every time unsuccessfully defend Allah and his Apostle?

Don't mind this LegalWolf.
The hypocrite came up with the ridiculous sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
When the table was turned on the Koran, he went into Lol mode.
If he ever bring up the Jesus human sacrifice theory, I will call him out for what he is .... hypocrite.

That was how he derailed one of your lovely thread when he kept ranting that Abraham never mentioned the name of God.
I gave him evidence...he's yet to respond.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

Don't mind this LegalWolf.
The hypocrite came up with the ridiculous sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
When the table was turned on the Koran, he went into Lol mode.
If he ever bring up the Jesus human sacrifice theory, I will call him out for what he is .... hypocrite.

That was how he derailed one of your lovely thread when he kept ranting that Abraham never mentioned the name of God.
I gave him evidence...he's yet to respond.
That is his usual strategy :
To rant randomly about everyother thing apart from the question at hand. He thinks it is wisdom
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
LOL!

TenQ:

Change topic? Is there even a topic to discuss with someone that says Allah is 'god Lah'? Or '....Arabic is based on Aramaic...' ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Where should I even start from, ehn future thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: sirtee15 advocatejare fxmasterz and my beloved future thief TenQ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

Laff all u want...when u ready to answer the question, tag me. It's not even a trick or trap question.

Just explain why Allah handed over an innocent man to be killed in place of Isa and justify if that's not human sacrifice.
Simple.

Well until then, I hope u will have enough dignity and honour never to mention human sacrifice with death of Jesus Christ again.

If u do, u nothing but a hypocrite.
TenQ take note....legalwolf the hypocrite loading

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: sirtee15 advocatejare fxmasterz and my beloved future thief TenQ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Change topic? Is there even a topic to discuss with someone that says Allah is 'god Lah'? Or '....Arabic is based on Aramaic...' ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Where should I even start from, ehn future thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: sirtee15 advocatejare fxmasterz and my beloved future thief TenQ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here is the topic again coward!

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?

In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, Mohammed or Allah misapplied it in a TERRIBLE format.

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
He said that, all Muslim scholars agree that
The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

That is his usual strategy :
To rant randomly about everyother thing apart from the question at hand. He thinks it is wisdom

We all know this questions are too hard for them to answer.
Questions even their scholars no fit attempt na him u want this 'Ile keu' products to trash.

But I just detest their hypocrisy on the bible. Many Christians here defend the bible anytime issues are brought up by atheist or Muslims.
Use the same standard against them, they go into ghost mode.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hey Thief wannabe TenQ

You used to say that I spew 'volume of words' etc. These are your signature statements that proves I am talking to the future thief tenq and no other. You haven't used that in a while. What happened?

Remember that your rapist defending lawyer friend? Yes, that one ..... how's he? You've never answered me every single time I ask after him. Why? Are you ashamed of the sheep you flock with?

Lastly, I have questions on unholy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Would you indulge me? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

cc: sirtee15 advocatejare fxmasterz and my beloved future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

Here is the topic again coward!

Hahahahaha future thief ooooo grin grin grin grin grin. And here is my answer again

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?
[/highlight]
In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, Mohammed or Allah misapplied it in a TERRIBLE format.

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
He said that, all Muslim scholars agree that
The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

LOL!

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?

To my mind, equity is when a god sends another god to earth in order to hang him for the sins of those he knows nothing about.

2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
Exactly the same way a god can get away with actively hanging another god for a crime he knows nothing about.

3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
I think the equity here is that one supposed god only has a begotten son who was allegedly hanged. If, hypothetically, he had a daughter, we would discuss equity.

4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution [/i]

Same as the point above. I sincerely struggle to understand why a god would send another god to earth in order get slaughtered like a ram. It beats logic. Can you explain, please?

References are below :

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ

Of course, you know I keep my answers sweet and simple. Now that I have obliged you, I have few questions for you. Are you prepared to answer?

cc: Future thief TenQ grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

We all know this questions are too hard for them to answer.
Questions even their scholars no fit attempt na him u want this 'Ile keu' products to trash.

But I just detest their hypocrisy on the bible. Many Christians here defend the bible anytime issues are brought up by atheist or Muslims.
Use the same standard against them, they go into ghost mode.

Of course the questions are difficult for them to answer. However instead of them searching for the truth and for answers, No they wouldn't. They think that this questions are from their enemy!

I usually tell Muslims:
If on judgment day you see me in paradise and you assigned for hell fire, wouloyou think of me as WICKED! To know so much about Islam and keep quiet is truly wicked.

They have NOTHING against JESUS yet, they will through their Allah, Mohammed and Islam under the bus just to win an argument.

Their strategy now is to go to the old testament which was affirmeyby their Allah and sworn on by their prophet to claim events that happened were as directed by God.

Let's continue to pray for these Muslims as we expose the deception of satan and his esteemed prophet through islam
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha future thief ooooo grin grin grin grin grin. And here is my answer again

LOL!

To my mind, equity is when a god sends another god to earth in order to hang him for the sins of those he knows nothing about.

Exactly the same way a god can get away with actively hanging another god for a crime he knows nothing about.

I think the equity here is that one supposed god only has a begotten son who was allegedly hanged. If, hypothetically, he had a daughter, we would discuss equity.

Same as the point above. I sincerely struggle to understand why a god would send another god to earth in order get slaughtered like a ram. It beats logic. Can you explain, please?

Of course, you know I keep my answers sweet and simple. Now that I have obliged you, I have few questions for you. Are you prepared to answer?

cc: Future thief TenQ grin

Poor you: Ignorant at best!

LegalWolf, you can't stop the Truth because there is a gift of God given to everyone (if you haven't killed yours) called the CONSCIENCE. I am sure behind all these your gra gra, God is pricking your heart.

I commit you into the hand of God!
Have a nice day!!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

LegalWolf, you can't stop the Truth because there is a gift of God given to everyone (if you haven't killed yours) called the CONSCIENCE. I am sure behind all these your gra gra, God is pricking your heart.

Have a nice day!!

Wonders shall never end: a future thief committing me into the hands of God. Lol! Thank goodness it’s not the hand of yhwh u committed me to. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least I answered your question, would you answe mine?

cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

Wonders shall never end: a future thief committing me into the hands of God. Lol! Thank goodness it’s not the hand of yhwh u committed me to. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't tag my name if u not ready to answer my question.
Hypocrite Legalwolf
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

Don't tag my name if u not ready to answer my question.
Hypocrite Legalwolf

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry my dear, you’re in for a very long ride.

cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

Have a nice day!!

Hey potential thief …. I’m curious, does the gift of God under your doctrine includes salvation? How do you reconcile original sin - the preposterous idea that we inherited the sins of Adam - applies to Jesus as God (in your religion)? Didn’t he inherit the sin from Mary?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

I've prepared another tea for you!

LOL!
Why is this religion so nauseating!?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ:

I've prepared another tea for you!

LOL!
Why is this religion so nauseating!?

Catholicism or Protestant, which of them?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Hey future thief TenQ

When are you writing a new topic? Now that I have your attention, you should be dropping topics steady and don't be like the lazy ass yhwh ffs!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hey potential thief …. I’m curious, does the gift of God under your doctrine includes salvation? How do you reconcile original sin - the preposterous idea that we inherited the sins of Adam - applies to Jesus as God (in your religion)? Didn’t he inherit the sin from Mary?

The sin which we inherit is in our nature. It's called the Adamic nature, and is passed on by man's seeds.

Jesus was incubated in Mary's womb but was not conceived by man's seeds. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit. Both the Bible and the Quran agree that Jesus was born of the Spirit of God. Both the Bible and the Quran also agree that Jesus was a perfect and sinless man. While the Quran cannot we explain sinlessness of Jesus, we're aware that He was sinless because He wasn't born of the Adamic seed. He didn't have the Adamic nature.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

The sin which we inherit is in our nature. It's called the Adamic nature, and is passed on by man's seeds.

Jesus was incubated in Mary's womb but was not conceived by man's seeds. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit. Both the Bible and the Quran agree that Jesus was born of the Spirit of God. Both the Bible and the Quran also agree that Jesus was a perfect and sinless man. While the Quran cannot we explain sinlessness of Jesus, we're aware that He was sinless because He wasn't born of the Adamic seed. He didn't have the Adamic nature.

Please what is your source for this postulation?

I do not want a repeat of David never heard the name Samaritans and your other wild claims. Please help us with a source.

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Please what is your source for this postulation?

I do not want a repeat of David never heard the name Samaritans and your other wild claims. Please help us with a source.

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ grin

David never heard the name Samaritans, I repeat. Those Samaritans that are talking are just making things up. There's no historical record on any Samaritan even in David's time. Please unhearth any archeological find or historical records dating as early as the days of Rehoboam, David's grandson. Let's even leave David. That's still far away. Let's Get that of Rohoboam. During the days of Rehoboam, king of Judah, Jeroboam was king of Israel. Get this record and let's lay the matter to rest. Israel has a recorded history dating over 4,000yrs. The Samaritans are falsifying history in order to make themselves true Israelites when they're not. They should tell us which tribe they belong to. Israel has 12 tribes, and Samaritans are not descended from any of those 12 tribes. That's why the Jews dissociated themselves from them. They regard them as gentiles. It's impossible for an Israelite to regard his fellow Israelite as gentile. Absolutely impossible. In John 4, the Samaritan woman made a false claim that Jacob was their father. Jesus Christ Himself knew that it's a claim made to make them belong.

Now, back to the matter at hand. I have just told you the Biblical position of the question you've been asking. The Bible is my source for this postulation. That's why Jesus is called 'The Son of God.' He carried the divine nature, not the Adamic nature.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey future thief TenQ

When are you writing a new topic? Now that I have your attention, you should be dropping topics steady and don't be like the lazy ass yhwh ffs!

https://www.nairaland.com/7753882/why-mohammed-not-muslim-he
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

David never heard the name Samaritans, I repeat. Those Samaritans that are talking are just making things up. There's no historical record on any Samaritan even in David's time. Please unhearth any archeological find or historical records dating as early as the days of Rehoboam, David's grandson. Let's even leave David. That's still far away. Let's Get that of Rohoboam. During the days of Rehoboam, king of Judah, Jeroboam was king of Israel. Get this record and let's lay the matter to rest. Israel has a recorded history dating over 4,000yrs. The Samaritans are falsifying history in order to make themselves true Israelites when they're not. They should tell us which tribe they belong to. Israel has 12 tribes, and Samaritans are not descended from any of those 12 tribes. That's why the Jews dissociated themselves from them. They regard them as gentiles. It's impossible for an Israelite to regard his fellow Israelite as gentile. Absolutely impossible. In John 4, the Samaritan woman made a false claim that Jacob was their father. Jesus Christ Himself knew that it's a claim made to make them belong.

Now, back to the matter at hand. I have just told you the Biblical position of the question you've been asking. The Bible is my source for this postulation. That's why Jesus is called 'The Son of God.' He carried the divine nature, not the Adamic nature.

Why don't you show him this and extracts and cut off this time waster?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaria_(ancient_city)
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Antichristian has created many threads attacking the Bible and Christiendom, in every case, I and fellow Christians clarify issues without dragging Mohammed or Islam into it. Muslims should man up and truthfully defend their god. Or is it only with the sword that they can defend Allah?

Stop telling lies! You all have been abusing Allah, Islam and Muhammad!
And why should we defend Allah every time you vituperate nonsense?

No be every time we get time for your nonsense!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies! You all have been abusing Allah, Islam and Muhammad!
And why should we defend Allah every time you vituperate nonsense?

No be every time we get time for your nonsense!

In what way did we abuse Allah and Mohammed? Was it not from the direct quotes from your books that we find the things you cannot defend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence / Nigerian Churches Today Are Business Centers! / What Has Atheism Contributed To Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.