Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? (21194 Views)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by jubrilELsudan: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:
You don't give water to a man that is not thirsty and also didn't ask for it. Usually when you give advice to people that didn't ask for it no matter how well-intentioned, it may not be well-received.

Leave your sister alone, stop troubling her. If her ways are good or bad, reality will reward her accordingly. Though arrogant, humans think they can manipulate the structures of reality and go scot-free. Nope. What you sow, you shall reap. Results for the work of our hands may be delayed, but they shall be delivered.

Did you read the so called 'advise' post to his aunt if this story is true?

It was terrible.

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by emapeteum(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is a HUGE difference between giving someone a honest/friendly advice AND calling your aunt an evening newspaper, a demon etc.
who needs enemies when you have evil family members like you? i fully understand your aunt and i would have deleted you from my life too (if you had so little respect for me, as you do your aunt)!!!

what you wrote below about your aunt was WRONG WRONG WRONG!

He disgraced his aunty publicly irrespective of her attitude towards men. He is not in a position to do that. I could tell that he is a disrespectful type. Sorry for the initial error

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
She said i hurt her feelings with those posts nd she's not gonna forgive me...

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!

I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I'm a bit nervous but I was doing the right thing now!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Aunty Helen, hope you are seeing this.🀞🀞🀞 ✍️✍️🀞
I didn’t read a single word before this comment but I can tell you for a fact that if truly her attitude is terrible, regardless of whether it is towards men or women, you are not wrong. She is not a god and anybody can be spoken to to act right.

Do not apologize…. She world doesn’t revolve around her ageing body. She is pained that someone she is supposed to be wiser than is the one who is wiser than she is and she can’t stand it. Move on jare.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by bonnyhope: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=pansophist post=124312691]You don't give water to a man that is not thirsty and also didn't ask for it. Usually when you give advice to people that didn't ask for it no matter how well-intentioned, it may not be well-received.

Leave your sister alone, stop troubling her. If her ways are good or bad, reality will reward her accordingly. Thoug[b][/b]h arrogant, humans think they can manipulate the structures of reality and go scot-free. Nope. What you sow, you shall reap. [b]Results for the work of our hands may be delayed, but they shall be delivered. [/[/b]quote]

True
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
emapeteum:

You disgraced your aunty publicly irrespective of her attitude towards men. You are not in a position to do that.I could tell that your disrespectful type

i thnk the above message was for the OP....

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
β–  I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!
I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
I'm a bit nervous but I was doing the right thing now!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³ Aunty Helen, hope you are seeing this.🀞🀞🀞 ✍️✍️🀞
Your aunt is right. You were wrong for judging her in the way that you did. undecided

There are lots of ill-mannered men and women in marriage --- marriage isn't some sort of reward nor is it only for those who believe well or meet your standard of good behavior. You are very wrong to suggest she must first change before she can find herself a partner out there. You are even more wrong to suggest she must do so because she is a woman. undecided
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

I'm a bit nervous but I was doing the right thing now!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Aunty Helen, hope you are seeing this.🀞🀞🀞 ✍️✍️🀞
You have overstepped your boundary, she has her life to live, you can only advise her respectfully and stop if she doesn't take action on time,
It's one of challenges of life, her character might look bad to you but l have seen people with worst character getting married.
Calling your aunt evening newspaper is very bad, marriage is not everything in life,
You don't know what type of challenges you too will face in future.
When there is life, there is hope
Some of her mate have even died before reaching age to marry,
Some married and husband or wife killed them
So take it easy and pray for her as you respectfully advise her
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Codes151(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
children these days.... small shout they don conclude say na abuse or say dey no love them... hmmm

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Preach bruh!!🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Codes151:
children these days.... small shout they don conclude say na abuse or say dey no love them... hmmm
πŸ€”πŸ€”βœ‹
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You have overstepped your boundary, she has her life to live, you can only advise her respectfully and stop if she doesn't take action on time,
It's one of challenges of life, her character might look bad to you but l have seen people with worst character getting married.
Calling your aunt evening newspaper is very bad, marriage is not everything in life,
You don't know what type of challenges you too will face in future.
When there is life, there is hope
Some of her mate have even died before reaching age to marry,
Some married and husband or wife killed them
So take it easy and pray for her as you respectfully advise her
I want her to get married ASAP....she is ageing!!
I don't want to hear, "person shoot bird mama fly in future.πŸ€žπŸ™
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your aunt is right. You were wrong for judging her in the way that you did. undecided

There are lots of ill-mannered men and women in marriage --- marriage isn't some sort of reward nor is it only for those who believe well or meet your standard of good behavior. You are very wrong to suggest she must first change before she can find herself a partner out there. You are even more wrong to suggest she must do so because she is a woman. undecided
I always spit facts to her...no matter what!! She need to change.🀞
Terrible attitude disgust me.. I'm a man nd beside the only son... She must change!!😑
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i thnk the above message was for the OP....
πŸ€žπŸ€žβœ‹
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I didn’t read a single word before this comment but I can tell you for a fact that if truly her attitude is terrible, regardless of whether it is towards men or women, you are not wrong. She is not a god and anybody can be spoken to to act right.

Do not apologize…. She world doesn’t revolve around her ageing body. She is pained that someone she is supposed to be wiser than is the one who is wiser than she is and she can’t stand it. Move on jare.
Thank you for this!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯Ίat last someone is supporting me.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
emapeteum:

He disgraced his aunty publicly irrespective of her attitude towards men. He is not in a position to do that. I could tell that he is a disrespectful type. Sorry for the initial error
NO! I don't disrespect.🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
βœ‹βœ‹Say something nice,stop acting like a crab!!βœ‹
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
βœ‹βœ‹Say something nice,stop acting like a crab!!βœ‹
You brought her out to a toxic forum so enjoy the music
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
ednut1:
It looks like bad character runs in una family
No boss.🀝
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
libertyfather:
Ur antee on nairaland? Omo you bad ooooo
yes bruh, I'm fearless.🀞🀞🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bennysam:

It wont do anything
🀝🀞🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

Do nothing for now

Tine will come when she realizes that she has to woman up and change her style, or else life would pass her by. At the end, you can't change your aunt, your parents cannot change your aunt, no one can change your aunt. Only your aunt can change your aunt.

Just don't put private matter online too. Not every issue should be posted online. Not everyone likes it.
Alright!!
Thank you for this great advice,i will not call her out anymore. ❀️
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Your imaginary aunty right.
It's not an imaginary aunty, Okay!!
🀝
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
phemsie:
what u wrote wasn't an advice na.

i had to go and look up what u claim was an advice.

u were abusing her that, at 35 she's frustrated and she should go and marry. that was going to far na.
I'm aware of it, but i have advicing her every year now..😑😑 i wanted her to get furious..
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

How the hell did she knew you were the one that make that post. undecided
she knows!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that woman self,i don't want to cast her anymore..
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
slam7000:

Stay away from people and that include relatives and friends who swear at you and say offensive things like your aunty.

People like that do things with lots of emotion, they are not rational. Stop trying to correct them....stay very far away from them. They are sinking and want to go down with you.

Stay away, avoid her like disease.

Modified:
I read a comment that you called her out and said that she was 35 and should go and marry !!. Did you post that sir?
I will not leave her alone...
Yeah, that was what i said to her.🀞πŸ₯Ί..
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Samuel807:
Nairaland has turned into a family problem forum. No wonder legends are no longer on Nairaland.
I couldn't hide it anymore, I just love this woman.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Exceed15:
Why did u post her story on public view? Na her life n she go meet am for front if she no change. Just apologize n stay away from her life.
I have tried to apologize but she's showing me a little shege.😑😑
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yankee101:
If this is a real story why using her name?
I called out her real name not her moniker.🀞🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Intrepid01:
The most dangerous people on earth are people who don’t want to change for the better. They are a danger to themselves, people around them and humanity in general. They are mostly women (many men are too), they are the β€œjust take me as I am crew”…..,Aunty no one will take you as you are, you had better work on yourself and get better. Afterall, the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.
She is looking for a husband with a character of a gold but her own is sedimentary rock.. I'm furious!!😑😑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.