Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? (21196 Views)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by tunize(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Go and quickly apologise to your aunty if you don't want her curse to affect you
No level he has to spot on the flaws of his Aunt based on the love he has for the Aunt but it depends on how he presented it. You can’t give what you don’t have na so the life just be, and if he is to apologize he should do so based on he brought it up here on nairaland knowing fully well his Aunt is here too.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Quebec91(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Can't be said any better
pansophist:
You don't give water to a man that is not thirsty and also didn't ask for it. Usually when you give advice to people that didn't ask for it no matter how well-intentioned, it may not be well-received.

Leave your sister alone, stop troubling her. If her ways are good or bad, reality will reward her accordingly. Though arrogant, humans think they can manipulate the structures of reality and go scot-free. Nope. What you sow, you shall reap. Results for the work of our hands may be delayed, but they shall be delivered.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Quebec91(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Oga forget, which apologize, her curse no fit hold water since you stand on Truth, Let her fucking be joo
😒🙄😡😡 i hate nonsense
SIMPonPatrol:
Go and quickly apologise to your aunty if you don't want her curse to affect you
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Quebec91(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MrBrownJay1:
there is a HUGE difference between giving someone a honest/friendly advice AND calling your aunt an evening newspaper, a demon etc.
who needs enemies when you have evil family members like you? i fully understand your aunt and i would have deleted you from my life too (if you had so little respect for me, as you do your aunt)!!!

what you wrote below about your aunt was WRONG WRONG WRONG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.