Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? (21183 Views)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ate247:
If she has a disgusting character you were too direct though. But calling her an evening News paper is a NO for me. That's a complete disrespect. You should apologize.
I didn't call her an evening newspaper, I said single and frustrated women everywhere.35 +🀞🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
leisuretym:
any woman misbehaving has not jam a good gbola, Op, tell Helen to call me, she'll fall in love with a funky Malo guy from Gombe State if I matchmake them
🀞🀝 she's also reading this!! Aunty hope you are there!!🀞🀞 I'm so stubborn gan.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
gbolswag:
You better leave that your toxic aunt alone....let her correct it herself when she has realized.....some people are better left alone....dey don't listen to people
I will free her to breath for now...later i will drag her again.🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry nonsense. Nor be say u dey correct
her useless lifestyle.. Seek for peace b4 she go put ur pinsure inside a bottle and troweyyin ocean. Let her continue like dat, hopefully, she go jam her mate
She's knows i the best for her.. that's will not happen.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
phorget:
Call her fu*king bluff cos she ain't gonna do nothing, her curse ain't holding no water. I like sticking truth into the throat of people like her and watch them feeling hurtful.
Let her keep her space and you too stay focus so she keep seeing you excel.
preach bruh!! I Like spitting facts, nairaland has taught me to always be real!!❀️🀝
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
chocboi78:
Who moved this delusional guy’s post to front page ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oga go rest abeg
this is real bruhhhh!!
🀝🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
blaise26abj:
grin grin This must be a lie . You called her out, she got angry then you post about her again . You get coconut head . E be like say you too resemble your aunty for character well well if this is true . So no need for any curse . You are exactly like her and might end up like her .
It's a strategy for me to keep quiet but never!! Let's her get furious.πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜•
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
ecolime:
Unyimekelvin

You publicly shamed and called your Aunt an evening newspaper? That's really bad. You could have created the Topic without her mentioning her name and also hide details that are remotely connected to her.

You bleeped up big time.

Seek for her forgiveness ASAP
Yeah,i have bleeped up but she knows i want the best for her.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
kapelvej:
Whether you apologise or not, the most important thing is that you have made the point to her. She has to change her ways. She might have been damaged from child hood
Yeah, i want changes!!πŸ₯Ί
I want to drink beer on top her head biko..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
meobizy:
Okay. Good.
Alright!!🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ijaya123:

Is this the advice you gave her?
Yeah,I was very furious whilst typing...its bad but it's the reality.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
kokomilala:
Over The Bar

You said your aunt. First of all, you went too far, given that she's your aunt and an older relative.

Second, it was none of your business. She's an adult, whose life cannot be regulated by anyone else- not least of which is YOU.

You've got to make up with her and build the bridge you've burnt by your hideous arrogance.
I have heard you, thank you.❀️
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
felixzo1:
your words were harsh and direct.you can say your mind without beening too forward or mentioning names
Yeah, but I was very angry whilst typing.πŸ₯Ί
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
sterlingD:

Ah!! Yeeeeeeh!You go shake table wey no be you suppose to shake o.

The table wey you go shake so na for senior senior senior seniors wey be elders wey don gather enough cooked liver.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I learnt from nairaland nii... I just de shake table any how..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Her curse will work only if you marry a woman like her.
Avoid women like your aunt.
I can't marry someone like her... but if mistakenly i do, i will send her packing straight..😑😑🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Unyimekelvin: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chimex30:
Try to de mind your business sha.
I invade, intrude..i be like Putin.🀞
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I always spit facts to her...no matter what!! She need to change.🀞
Terrible attitude disgust me.. I'm a man nd beside the only son... She must change!!😑
I don't read facts from your post, just vile. So it is hard to imagine how you can perceive yourself being any better than this aunt of yours. undecided
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by AngelicBeing: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:
You don't give water to a man that is not thirsty and also didn't ask for it. Usually when you give advice to people that didn't ask for it no matter how well-intentioned, it may not be well-received.

Leave your sister alone, stop troubling her. If her ways are good or bad, reality will reward her accordingly. Though arrogant, humans think they can manipulate the structures of reality and go scot-free. Nope. What you sow, you shall reap. Results for the work of our hands may be delayed, but they shall be delivered.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare, cheesy
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Deepspirituals: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Odward:
Real ones know there’s no aunty and this is all made up
Fake ones know there's no aunty while real one's know that there is an aunty and it is not made up.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Deepspirituals: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
She said i hurt her feelings with those posts nd she's not gonna forgive me...

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!

I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I'm a bit nervous but I was doing the right thing now!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Aunty Helen, hope you are seeing this.🀞🀞🀞 ✍️✍️🀞
Why Apologising .If you do that you do more harm to her ,you Encourage her more to get on with her Attitudes.

Shun her ,Her Curse holds no water ,Let her go and Gets a Mumu Man that can take her Attitudes there are still some Mumu simps that would take her .

Very Disgusting some men or women character is damn worst yet they wanted a good man or woman isn't that A mess.

Sister Shun her ..
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Deepspirituals: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't read facts from your post, just vile. So it is hard to imagine how you can perceive yourself being any better than this aunt of yours. undecided
. Op ,Do yourself a favour By ignoring this Person ...

Well I hope you are not new on here you should know that .
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by isabi2lof: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Another story to bash women, all your uncle's don marry finish with their wonderful character undecided
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by jubrilELsudan: 1:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
βœ‹βœ‹Say something nice,stop acting like a crab!!βœ‹

ODE......NA HELP I WAN HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OOOO

YOU NO KNOW SEY WHEN WOMAN DEY SHOW DIRTY CHARACTER....NA BECAUSE SHE NEVER SEE MAN WEY GO FVCK HER WELL WELL

WILL YOU SEND ME HER CONTACTS AT ONCE!

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

[color=#770077]She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘[/color]

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!

I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

All ye young ones ehn...

Saying it as it is without filter or being rude whilst saying it geng.

With what you wrote, you insulted her and claim you are looking out for her. Note the Bolded words of yours.

As a Nigerian , if you know you are rude and proud of it, DO NOT CORRECT AN ELDER ONE.

Pray for her instead. It can be insulting your niece saying certain things to you. Niece that you bathed, babysat etc.

Please apologise to her and learn how to talk to elderly ones and mind your business.

Aunty Helen, please do not be angry and reverse the negative words she said you said.

Na small pikin dey do am.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Unyimekelvin:

[color=#770077]She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘[/color]

All ye young ones ehn...

Saying it as it is without filter or being rude whilst saying it geng.

With what you wrote, you insulted her and claim you are looking out for her. Note the Bolded words of yours.

As a Nigerian , if you know you are rude and proud of it, DO NOT CORRECT AN ELDER ONE.

Pray for her instead. It can be insulting your nephew saying certain things to you. Nephew that you bathed, babysat etc.

Please apologise to her and learn how to talk to elderly ones and mind your business.

Aunty Helen, please do not be angry and reverse the negative words he said you said.

Na small pikin dey do am.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by SaturnNick(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Odward:
Real ones know there’s no aunty and this is all made up
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by achimendy(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

They say the is always bitter. You did a good thing by telling her the truth, which she's struggling with and angry about. Just leave her with her pains o, if she's sensible she'll reflect on her character and change her ways.

Some women sometimes can be very funny o, they'll be praying for God to give them a good and loving man, whereas their character is bad and demonic nature. God is not foolish to answer such prayer na. Light and darkness can not stay together.

I have a sister who's also looking for a perfect marriage but has a questionable character.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2023
If you want to call someone out, there are polite ways to go about it. Plus, it wasn't your job to change her. Well, now that it has happened, just give her some space.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by achimendy(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I will free her to breath for now...later i will drag her again.🀞

Don't drag her again, just advice her but not on social media, either face to face, call, or text message.

She's way older than you, so give her that little respect. But whenever she brings up marriage issues remember to strike her with advice. Some women don't want to change but they want people around them to change.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by AfonjaPriest: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

You forgot so quickly that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Anyway, don't fret; she will eventually come around. What you did has given her pain to see reason she should change her bad character.
So don't stay long whining with regret. You have done well; just move on.
As for the curse, there's nothing to it. And people should be careful how they spew out abhorrent execration. They don't know what plays out in the spiritual realm. We do, because it is who we are, it is what we do.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
bukatyne:

Did you read the so called 'advise' post to his aunt if this story is true?

It was terrible.

I read it. The guy de mad.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by oluyenks(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobo Na mumu u be. If Na me I go wait until I see you come off cloth swear for you.

Calling out your aunt on social media just to disgrace her so people can laff at her Abi, yet you are surprised that she is mad at you?

Can you do that to your father or mom?

You are even more terrible than her. Pele oooo, morning newspaper. Ndiara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.