Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl (32752 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by henrydav: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...
Yahoo boys have used this one. She's running mad gradually, very soon she will remove her clothes and take off.
Guys please avoid this one like pledge

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by henrydav: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
McOluOmo:
That babe understand the game grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
And soup is their comforter
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by henrydav: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
KidDarkness:

Did you see where the person said she's a woman or did you just skip it without totally reading
Yahoo boys have used her already. what do you expect from someone that had been used

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by henrydav: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
KidDarkness:

Did you see where the person said she's a woman or did you just skip it without totally reading
Yahoo boys have used her already. What do you expect from someone that had been used?

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by henrydav: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
dyera:
The heart of a black man is desperately wicked. A black man will never help his fellow citizen without expecting anything in return. If you fail to give something in return they will find a way to take back what they gave to you, if they cannot take it back they start cursing the you. That is how wicked a black man actually is.
We're talking about what your fellow woman did and your here talking about black man. Who do una this thing self
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by franchasofficia: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:

This men don't understand the value and purpose of money,that is why they always grunt. For all aspects of life( not just relationship) money is a means to save time,stress,energy.

Instead of sitting for over 12 hours long in buses,you opt for flight to save time.

Instead of trekking you use a cab to save energy.

Instead of cooking you eat out to save energy.

Instead of enrolling your child in public university you enroll them in private university because of strikes.

But when it involves spending money to save you the time and energy of wooing and convincing it suddenly becomes a taboo.why?

Why is relationship/sex the only thing that we can't make easier with money?
Only broke guys complain about using money to get girls cos they believe in fairytale stories of love as a magical stuff that should be unconditional, yet they end up expecting a girl to like them cos they are tall, well built, intelligent, funny and maybe well dressed which are still conditions grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yahoo money too sweet una. Nor let them take you subscribe my dear.
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by isabi2lof: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hope she will have enough strength to fight her husband side chicks
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by samkruzzi: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ashawo Don talk.

Abeg how much dey your papa account?
turmacs:

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by tiger28: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
DRY!!!!!!!

Babies of NL.........I bet you haven't grown beards yet.

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by NewDea4: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
Na waoo

Ladies hate seeing their own brothers being played that way, they can't stand it

But they have no problems playing other people's brothers, shey?

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by youngfocus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin isj an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...
Trash u urself since when u have been doing ur hook up business how much did u have in ur account broke girl calling someone broke lol looking for one simp guy to take away her poverty that her father can not take away rubbish

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by DMCY: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

Your papa get 50+million for account even at age 50? Answer the question honestly o, if no then your father is the chairman of useless men association by default!.

Main reason I don’t say rip to girls that are said to be allegedly used for money ritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by drimzsmoke(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Hands of Esau, Voice of Jacob....Jennyclay, is this you
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=turmacs post=124317100]
Who hurt you like this, dem say na girl do am and you swap the gender, sorry na guy go still heal you.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by torqque7(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
e pain am.

All I know is that I will never have anything to do with a man who doesn't earn a million monthly,even if no man on earth earns it,I will become a reverend sister ...cry if you want to cry grin

Lol how will you know how much he earns monthly?do you go around asking people how much they earn monthly when they approach you?stop kidding yourself joor. A guy will just pull small stunt for you with a nice car and a rented flashy apartment and will have you drooling and before you even have an idea of how he gets money,you would have collected serious di@king from him and you will still not know nothing..you will be forming girlfriend while he is just using you to wet his di@ck when Hot. Better wise up before you enter wahala like Chidimna or before them harvest your organs and parts.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by lascos912(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
wow, you will too sweet for money ritual
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by jomarick(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tecno spark4 that worth 18k in the market you payed 20k to get back undecided
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ghettochild(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2023
But the brother na mumu oooo
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:22am On Jul 10, 2023
From the beginning to the end u will know this is lies , crept.. how much is tecno spark4 for u to settle civil defence with 20k

Guy u no sabi lie
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by tonytony208(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2023
turmacs:

When dey do it to your brother, you will do the same thing
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by nairalanda1(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Im not surprised....u are always parading nairaland supporting this evil goverment for all with their bad governance..

K.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by sylve11: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2023
KidDarkness:

That one nor get sense naturally. cool
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by mikeoreoluwa: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2023
The girl think say she is smart,she no want d guy to bend her like chicken
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by onomej4u1: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2023
turmacs:

Do you have 50m plus in your account. Werey girl
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nicemuna: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2023
turmacs:
From your write up, obviously you are a woman of easy virtue(ashawo/LovePeddler). It is not your fault at all,it is because illegality and shady dealings has become the order of the day in Nigeria that is why any goat can open her mouth n be calling millions any how. I bet you legitimately u won't make that money before dying.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by orchin(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2023
CuriousStudent:

This men don't understand the value and purpose of money,that is why they always grunt. For all aspects of life( not just relationship) money is a means to save time,stress,energy.

Instead of sitting for over 12 hours long in buses,you opt for flight to save time.

Instead of trekking you use a cab to save energy.

Instead of cooking you eat out to save energy.

Instead of enrolling your child in public university you enroll them in private university because of strikes.

But when it involves spending money to save you the time and energy of wooing and convincing it suddenly becomes a taboo.why?

Why is relationship/sex the only thing that we can't make easier with money?
Women pay for all those you listed too except relationship/sex, why is that?
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Slynation(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2023
turmacs:
if you are not an idiot, you wouldn't have turn around and shifted blames from the lady to the male folks, but here we go...!!
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2023
orchin:

Women pay for all those you listed too except relationship/sex, why is that?

Ask those that determined gender roles. It is patriarchy that decided men and women are different and offer different things in relationship

It is men that said a woman having sex and increasing her body count is lowering her value. So obviously she sex she gives you in a relationship (which PERMANENTLY takes value from her and makes her less desirable) is her investment just as your money as a man is his investment

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Rathoreng(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Rayban25:

hello female techie youre into cybersecurity thats impressive. Do you mind guiding @chioma4eva into tech space?
it will be really beneficial for her especially since youre a lady like her as i recommended cloud computing and cybersecurity to her. thanks

Ahhm, Hello I don’t think cybersecurity and cloud computing should be introduced to her right (I.e if she’s just entering the tech space/industry to right now), blockchain and software programming might be the best option, as there’s a great community for it, thus profitable .
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by maestro299: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2023
poweredcom:

This ur statement shows how poor you are , does any body in ur family have 50 million in their bank account ..thief na una type den de take do juju and yahoo plus

Calling hardworking men broke shows how your own son will become or even your brothers , shame to you , so you feel every man owes you , what do u have to offer ? Shameless creatures called todays naija gals

As for the brother that went to buy a gal phone after meeting her witin 3 days that guy need to be mentored on women matters

She tinks the gal love him , hahaa even i have a bros who went to buy a gal and iphone 11 we usual sit with to drink , dis young gal told us that she does not love the bros and he is just a mugu and this bros loves her weller and is ready to put her and set her up in life and marry her

You see ladies they dont love men ...only.men love
That's the million-dollar question ooo. Nothing apart from sex...

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Rathoreng:

Ahhm, Hello I don’t think cybersecurity and cloud computing should be introduced to her right (I.e if she’s just entering the tech space/industry to right now), blockchain and software programming might be the best option, as there’s a great community for it, thus profitable .

People are different. And her interest might be different too

Not every newbie must start with front end before necessarily getting into tech. Yes it's a good start but people are different. Some people who didnt do IT in the university at all started cloud computing and then when they reach the deep programming side like devops can begin to study the front end and backend programming to aid their skills. Not every IT person will be a developer in their career.

I studied computer science but I'm not a programmer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.