Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl (32750 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Thegoodone13(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
saphiere:
Was civil defense trained to do the work of police?
. Yes. Go and read their act. There is nothing police is doing that civil defense can't do. Please, enlightening yourself. They can investigate, prosecute any criminal case .
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by slex(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

Did you read at all? The person that didn it was a woman
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Parrot69: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Rayban25:

youre very much welcome wink
Prick don dey scratch you
Jobless man

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Edoziesmart(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
clydecarson:

Na you buy data for him??
Since i did not buy data for him is that why he will be commenting shit here?

Seems you guys are gradually turning this place to children forum.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by shekoduza: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
you are a disgrace to womanhood, you wanted to aid pre-marital sex, you u would have wanted her to enter your brothers room so that he can rape her bcoz certainly it wont be consensual. I pity you and ur mumu brother
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Chioma4eva(f): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rathoreng:

Ahhm, Hello I don’t think cybersecurity and cloud computing should be introduced to her right (I.e if she’s just entering the tech space/industry to right now), blockchain and software programming might be the best option, as there’s a great community for it, thus profitable .
Thanks for always looking out for me smiley
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by PaulH07: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Your brother is a disgusting simp

See that nairaland turmac of a girl just dey write rubbish..she nor know say na her fellow gender go collect the phone from the girl..most nairaland girls nor dey read the body of a story..haha..she don hurry Edit am...

You are absolutely correct
I have sisters at home ...

Do you know another funny thing
Females don't really hate the fact that men are polygamous in nature
Infact they love it when you are capable of banging multiple women
The only time they hate it na when their husband dey do am...if you think am lying then go close to your sister and the day she will know you can bang multiple girls she will love you the more

She loving you the more, but not for her husband is the sign of the wickedness in some women...
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

na ur type yahoo boys dey find to take renew their monthly sub. if you know what I mean
if you no take time the way you take dey run after all this small yahoo boys that you are old enough to be their mummy I sorry for you. what stops a lady for working harder for her own money?
Abi for the Op writeup is it the brother that sent her to go get the phone or she went there on her own cus she can't stand what she does to other guys to be done to her brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.