Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl (32753 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
Na waoo

Ladies hate seeing their own brothers being played that way, they can't stand it
I like the conclusion. Since its coming from lady, I have no business.

All is fair love, war and bleaching cream.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Y’all quoting that demented mofo called turmacs abi tundra just gave her the attention she craves for smiley better to ignore her so she falls back to depression

7 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
I will send my younger brother to go collect the phone he bought for the daughter of helinues

Helinues done marry? I think say as u de talk na jobless man. So how him take get money to marry abi did he marry on credit
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Amayabor1: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

Omo! This your frustration nor be here o.

E nor go better for who do you this thing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Entanglement: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
dyera:
The heart of a black man is desperately wicked. A black man will never help his fellow citizen without expecting anything in return. If you fail to give something in return they will find a way to take back what they gave to you, if they cannot take it back they start cursing the you. That is how wicked a black man actually is.
Mr dumboliso, did you actually read the article? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by PeggySandas(f): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
😝😝😝 Clout chasing clown.
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by fortunechy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
I thank God it's same gender matter....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by equity1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
The method the girl used to collect the phone is very wrong and unlawful, however I do not see any reason why you are blaming and insulting men. It wss a girl that collected phone from her follow girl . How many Nigerians have 50m in their bank accounts, I don't it's upto 10% . Are indirectly saying 90% Nigerians are failure?. Take it easy please . Go and settle with Whoever that broke your heart and stop insulting Men and embarrassing yourself in public forum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by azeezboi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Go get brain

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by talktrue4eva: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

This one jst get problem wit men already. Pkele

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Biola67: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Hit head for pillar

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Biola67: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

When your papa Dey buy your own GLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

🗑️ 🚮

Does your own parent have a 🏠, a 🚘 or even planning to have one in this subsidy removed period ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by drololaaof: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
Hon.Justice E.P Amarachukwu shared the story:

https://twitter.com/Justice_E_P_A/status/1677653622648102912?t=arOrbmvBD7wZodAvlbEaMw&s=08
You and the Civil defense corps are criminals, you have no shame .
If I know the lady I would have assisted her to file for defamation of character and unlawful duty to the corps , so you can not gift somebody a gift and forget it useless man .

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Maysdevices:
Its the same way men don’t have any problem intensely penising women until it comes to their sister or daughter.

Both genders are funny.

hello female techie youre into cybersecurity thats impressive. Do you mind guiding @chioma4eva into tech space?
it will be really beneficial for her especially since youre a lady like her as i recommended cloud computing and cybersecurity to her. thanks
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Dybala11(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
What should we do in this kind matter laidis.

What should do now, no be man collect this gift o, women supporting women since 1807. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
cc: Jennyclay
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
fear women, and when you understand why, FEAR THEM SOME MORE!
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by africandollar: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by brosdoncome(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Even when na lady perpetuate the act, you still drag men enter. The same brother let the phone go be na your gender go carryout this criminal act. You go tell me wetin men do you for this life you frustrated feminist!

turmacs:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Achor1111(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Aragbaala onye entitled mentality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Georgejeez: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
drololaaof:

You and the Civil defense corps are criminals, you have no shame .
If I know the lady I would have assisted her to file for defamation of character and unlawful duty to the corps , so you can not gift somebody a gift and forget it useless man .

Oga Filer ,no need for that , just go the nearest Prison close to you , you go see enough young boys Nd girls wasting away on trumped up charges in awaiting trial list , help them file for bail and take up their matter in Court to secure their Freedom ..

God will bless you plenty plenty

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by poweredcom(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

This ur statement shows how poor you are , does any body in ur family have 50 million in their bank account ..thief na una type den de take do juju and yahoo plus

Calling hardworking men broke shows how your own son will become or even your brothers , shame to you , so you feel every man owes you , what do u have to offer ? Shameless creatures called todays naija gals

As for the brother that went to buy a gal phone after meeting her witin 3 days that guy need to be mentored on women matters

She tinks the gal love him , hahaa even i have a bros who went to buy a gal and iphone 11 we usual sit with to drink , dis young gal told us that she does not love the bros and he is just a mugu and this bros loves her weller and is ready to put her and set her up in life and marry her

You see ladies they dont love men ...only.men love

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Beuberry(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May the reason why lady collected a phone his brother bought for a lady favor she and her family
lmao
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Chioma4eva(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rayban25:

hello female techie youre into cybersecurity thats impressive. Do you mind guiding @chioma4eva into tech space?
it will be really beneficial for her especially since youre a lady like her as i recommended cloud computing and cybersecurity to her. thanks
Thanks for the mention dear smiley
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Thanks for the mention dear smiley

youre very much welcome wink

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Lama70(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Thanks for ranting like a rabies infected dog. I also appreciate the fact that you are a professional leech. But who can stop you from being what you are? Absolutely none!

However, you must realize that it is not a crime to be foolish. It only becomes criminal if you bother other people with your choice.

I concede to you the fact that you are not entirely useless. You can still serve as a bad example to other ladies who would choose to toe this your unusual path in the next couple of years.

You're welcome!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by favour32(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
As the girl never dey independent to use her brain,so she never dey independent to accept the gift of phone.
You can argue with ya ancestors, if you nor like am.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Awise09(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Hard work that earned big to should avoid people that can build with anybody
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Gentleswift(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Best read of the week
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Josephkabila12: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rayban25:
Women dont have any problem exploiting men until it happens to their brother or son...funny gender
that's their blood
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by chukkystar(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Corruption
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Lama70(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
Na waoo

Ladies hate seeing their own brothers being played that way, they can't stand it

That's very correct. If their brother is a lady's man they giggle and hype him. All hell is let loose if their men try it. Maybe they think their brothers are "better men" than the rest.

But truth be told, why collect gift from people you were warned to keep away from?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.