Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl (32754 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by EmekaMD(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is this the job those civil defense officers are paid with the tax payers money to do?

I think both you and those officers should be in jail for abuse of office
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by favour32(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lama70:

Thanks for ranting like a rabies infected dog. I also appreciate the fact that you are a professional leech. But who can stop you from being what you are? Absolutely none!

However, you must realize that it is not a crime to be foolish. It only becomes criminal if you bother other people with your choice.

I concede to you the fact that you are not entirely useless. You can still serve as a bad example to other ladies who would choose to toe this your unusual path in the next couple of years.

You're welcome!
Professional leech indeed!

4 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Olarewaju89: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Originalsly: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Funny people..... " I'm a lady but I hate injustice.

This is gang robbery ... she is the mastermind. With all the explanations of exploitation of her brother ... she never returned the phone to him. Isn't this entitlement ... and covetousness ? ... by any means necessary?
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by OfficialSam(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

Do you have sense at all? Do you think life is all about parading your useless and overused breasts? How many cars, houses and millions does your father have?

4 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by DanielsParker(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Men should learn how to control themselves when in love. Don’t give something you can’t forfeit.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by emezuo17: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
. It is your fellow woman that went to collect the phone her brother bought from the girl or your hatred and miopic view about men didn't allow you read the body after checking the headline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hand go soon touch this girl as she don join civil defense and nscdc in her narration. People has been tagging both paramilitary handle, the officers wey go after the phone go soon hear am....
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by onajo2000(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
You will end up in Yahoo boys pot of soup... Ewu

3 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Icrave4u: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
I have morethan Enof of what you mentioned name it house, cars in choice locations etc but i can never marry you even if they dash you to me for free. Go get a life and be useful to yourself.
turmacs:

5 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ideatoprince18(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
AssCraver:

God! I’m having headache already from reading this... someone help me

May your God! I’m having headache already from reading this... someone help me Favor me and my family
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
I know this is a fake profile but I will say this for those in same school of thought as this person on here, Oman you will only meet broke guys if you in question is broke, Rich boys do not date broke girls cos they don't go to where broke girls go to, simply put, how do you expect to get into a club where the gate fee is above N50k when you are broke? or lodge in an hotel where a night cost nearly N100k?
In Summary, if you are a Broke girl a broke guy is your portion so both of you hustle and be rich!

5 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Thegoodone13(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
saphiere:
The civil defense and officers should be arrested. That is not what they were enlisted to do.
. I don't think civil defense officer has fault if you read the write up. She accused the lady for thief and she can't provide the receipt and if the complainant can provide genuine receipt and the respondent didn't show up, it mean complainant is the owner of the phone. If anybody buy things for you, always collect receipt but as true is now come out, the complainant can be rearrested for falsefull information and misleading the officer

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Sammy5413(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
You've done well but pray this doesn't escalate else you provide those civil defense personnels for illegally obtaining a phone from another the rightful owner. Well you just happened to be lucky the said girl does not know her right.

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by shineeye1: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
Hon.Justice E.P Amarachukwu shared the story:

https://twitter.com/Justice_E_P_A/status/1677653622648102912?t=arOrbmvBD7wZodAvlbEaMw&s=08

When your slowpoke brother was gifting a girl a phone, was there a proviso attached to accepting it? Does accepting a gift in your primitive village impose an unwritten duty on the recipient? No wonder the decent girl's mum rightly advised her never to meddle with people from your barbaric enclave! Your actions of unlawfully using lawful authorities to perpetuate an illegality under the guise of fighting a so-called "injustice" is a confirmation of your miserable nativity and upbringing. Your behavior stinks like that of an incorrigible prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Shezzman: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lol.. geez.
What is your discipline please..
Lama70:

Thanks for ranting like a rabies infected dog. I also appreciate the fact that you are a professional leech. But who can stop you from being what you are? Absolutely none!

However, you must realize that it is not a crime to be foolish. It only becomes criminal if you bother other people with your choice.

I concede to you the fact that you are not entirely useless. You can still serve as a bad example to other ladies who would choose to toe this your unusual path in the next couple of years.

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Myer(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

As much as it is wrong for anyone to retrieve a gift, this case seems to be justified.

The lady in question clearly said she does not have anything to do with any man from his village, yet she reneged on her own boundary by collecting a phone gift from someone from the "forbidden" village.

Obviously the man in question has a good heart for not pressing for the gift. And the sister simply stood for justice.

How she went about is also wisdom. wink
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by pcagbaji(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
You come day insult every man shame on you

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by dyera(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Entanglement:
Mr dumboliso, did you actually read the article? undecided

Because the girl did not give the brother what he wanted, the guy schemed to take back the phone the brother bought for the girl.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by pcagbaji(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
Hon.Justice E.P Amarachukwu shared the story:

https://twitter.com/Justice_E_P_A/status/1677653622648102912?t=arOrbmvBD7wZodAvlbEaMw&s=08
But how come a phone bught since 2020 ,tecno phone for that matter you still have the grudge in your mind to use illegal way and spend extra 20,000 naira just to get an old phone .
in this scenario now who is a loser?
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Myer(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Your brother is a disgusting simp

See that nairaland turmac of a girl just dey write rubbish..she nor know say na her fellow gender go collect the phone from the girl..most nairaland girls nor dey read the body of a story..haha..she don hurry Edit am...

You are absolutely correct
I have sisters at home ...

Do you know another funny thing
Females don't really hate the fact that men are polygamous in nature
Infact they love it when you are capable of banging multiple women
The only time they hate it na when their husband dey do am...if you think am lying then go close to your sister and the day she will know you can bang multiple girls she will love you the more

As right as you are, I still think you need to make some new friends.
Not everyone thinks like this.
Generic statements leave room for errors.
No one size fits all.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Lama70(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shezzman:
Lol.. geez.
What is your discipline please..

I don't get you, bro.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by bisqit: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
VoltageDivida:
I need employ this girl to help me recover all the money I don spend untop woman.
If I start the calculation from the very first 2k I send for tp where the babe loss, e go don de reach 2m by now.
you dey fúck dem?
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Lmao…you made some sense until your description of failure cos at this rate even your father, brothers, uncles and husband are massive failures…don’t be saying things like these ok…lol…happy weekend

4 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by juman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
You and the guguru defence officers were armed robbers that deserve to go to tens of years in jail.
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Dancebreaker: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
izonborn098:
They know theirselves, two fish brain doing ther normal things.
They don't want their brothers and love ones to be manipulated but they want to manipulate another man, i only pity men who take that useless gender serious.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hypocrisy
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Basiljoe: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Na em make dem dey use una do ritual steady.
Stupid leech grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by spencekat(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rayban25:
Women dont have any problem exploiting men until it happens to their brother or son...funny gender
Exactly
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ayodot(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's seems na this babe dem collect phone from. Pain in every letter

turmacs:

3 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are a waster.
Abfinest007:
I think same way but money is there spend so spending on a foolish girl doesn't make you a simp.it shows you're above her level.

One thing I understand is that "is only weak men that spend on a girl just to get into her pant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.