Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24086 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against
How is this my fault someone I’m about to give iPhone 12

2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by taylor89(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Orphans with Vagina everywhere

I wish say God created every human with Gbola and pvssy

Make everybody dey Fvck himself all these rubbish would have been avoided

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

For TOTO wey even get infection

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by libertyfather(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Oga u get her a fone good, but due to ur conversation with her the fone affect u oooo, seems u even collect loan to buy the phone..u dey transfer aggression...she sef nah barrawo 2k when she's collecting another fone on Sunday, see if she no wan get sense ex everything me I no like rubbish

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Peachy14: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2023
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by worried222: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2023
You have to be more firm.
She’s not a good woman and has an entitlement mentality as you rightly said.
This kind of woman can never suffer with you because she doesn’t love you at all.

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2023
libertyfather:
Oga u get her a fone good, but due to ur conversation with her the fone affect u oooo, seems u even collect loan to buy the phone..u dey transfer aggression...she sef nah barrawo 2k when she's collecting another fone on Sunday, see if she no wan get sense ex everything me I don like rubbish
No I actually repair the phone front camera it’s my former phone since she like selfie a lot, na wetin she fit use like that.. but she con Dey demand 2k to repair an itel phone na wetin dey vex me be that

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2023
worried222:
You have to be more firm.
She’s not a good woman and has an entitlement mentality as you rightly said.
This kind of woman can never suffer with you because she doesn’t love you at all.
The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.
I once gave her like 100k with other money she get from her parent to start her make up business, everything went down, so what’s my fault

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Op hope you have lash the girl puna very well, because it will still be drill deeper after you, thank God that you are now safe

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Fidecoo(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

See this olodo

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Op, you're too arrogant

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Una matter.
Una problem.
Arise and solve it.
Unnecessary post.
Unnecessary thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by westlius(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Shun her
She won use billings purse u

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Tunde835(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Bro just break up and focus on improving yourself in the meantime. I can't disrespect from any bitch

10 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Ogechi98: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Op na alpha you be honestly I just love the way you responded to all her messages, it shows you are not weak and you are not scared of losing her. Thumbs up king cool
TinubuShet:

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by worried222: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
grin grin She’s fooling you! Women will always want to brandish their man because they thrive on competition.
She’s not proud of you bro.
Leave her and focus on your life.
The right woman will come at the right time.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by fineboynl(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
why would he give her capital for business. She doesn't have parent?

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nasri100(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Imagine. For someone that has two hands and two legs and parents?

All the girls i dated in the past when i actually believed in relationships back then were always scared to ask me for money cause i wont even give you the room for it.

Ofcourse i could chip in and do one or two things for you but that's on my own discretion and timing.

Maybe cause i know the type of girls i date.

OP if shes stressing you too much borrow money from LAPO grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by fyzaila: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Whatever you are into or doing, when peace and happiness is no longer an option, pls opt out of that thing fast. I repeat fast!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by HamOz: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
She is getting bad advices from her friends or seeing her friends posting things thier bf got for them so she doesn't want to be left out...leave her so she finds the guy to get them all for her....
Don't threaten with break up rather just just stop talking to her...she will get the message soon..
Your peace of mind should be your topmost priority

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Streetmovement(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leave that motherfucker to lick her wounds, mehn that bitch is entitled as Bleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Trustmea: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

Just shaking my head while drunk in laughter right now, see yeye argument. Lol funny

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

No I actually repair the phone front camera it’s my former phone since she like selfie a lot, na wetin she fit use like that.. but she con Dey demand 2k to repair an itel phone na wetin dey vex me be that

You still have energy to waste man. Send her the 2k then sell the iPhone 12. Send the proceeds from the sale to your mother and your father.

Forget people telling u here that you are being aggressive. If you marry this lady, you will pay all the bills until high blood pressure jam you at 65 to 70. Serious red flag.

I can never be with a self titled lady man. I will leave u in the relationship.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Intrepid01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
The only thing I can draw from the chat is that you’ve almost ruined that girls life with sex. She secretly examines her life and the kind of things you’ve done to her in bed and sometimes wonder if she’s a human being or an object but because of poverty she has accepted her fate but take succour in billing you as a way to console herself that you’re caring and you love her.

You see women are deep and there are many reasons they do what they do, it will take God alone to fully comprehend. Just give her the ew phone and repair the old phone. That’s like paying for another 1 year service in the bedroom. But pls sha make sure you wife her, spare innocent niggas from ending up with a borehole drilled by another wicked nigga😃😀😅

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by IMASTEX: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Reading. . .
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by GboyegaD(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
You know her better and this conversation isn't enough to conclude on her. You calling her names because you want to give her a gift makes you no different from her in this few snippets.

43 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by spartachico(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
No , continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by SmartyPants(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is looking more like hookup than relationship.

grin

You are already tired of her from your responses. You don't have much affection for her coz even if she is over billing you there is a way one talks to the one you love or care for.

She also seems to be managing you because you pay the bills.

Do the needful.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Others may not tell you the truth but you appear too harsh, Mr OP Sir.

Except for some undercurrents that we are not privy to, she didn't ask for too much. Staying incommunicado from now till Sunday is too long.

As a man, i will have expected that you properly negotiate the situation, and give other options rather than your short authoritarian discharge.

All is well that ends well!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Billionaire2: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
No ooo, continue
go and sell your papa land and give her the money

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crush / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.