Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24172 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by fullnetwork: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
It depends on you.
Be advised that such mentality has no repentance.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by nedekid: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga, why are you buying woman that is not you wife, sister, daughter or mother 1phone 12. I understand those phones are expensive.
Anyway, you must be rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by turmacs(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by SmartyPants(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
ItisWell22:

💯

Like a g-boy and his underaged, skinny girlfriend. 🥱

You've described them so well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by seniorgozman(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Before I give you any advice, I will ask you some questions
1) Is entitlement her only problem?
Because nobody is perfect
2) What efforts have you made to correct her weakness

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by luminouz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Men(or rather simps) cannot be saved!!! The responses on this thread confirm it.

'There will always be simps in the land, but swallow the redpill so you will be counted out from among them'

-Luminouz, Chapter 7 vs 11 (Simp Chronicles)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by DonBenny77(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
No dey buy phn for woman
Make una dey try get sense
If you must buy buy her that small itel to use answer hello
Me I no dey maintain girlfriend oh!
Wetin I chop na wetin you go chop
After you leave my presence anything can happen. You go dey house dey sleep your babe go dey do squatting all night untop one yahooboy or "paparazzi"
Anytime them tire for my stinginess and sweet preek them Tuaaama!
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Jman06(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.
And you didn't see any "dust" abi

I don't blame foolish girls like this, I blame people like op that encourage such level of entitlement mentality from broke asz girls!

Ruuuubbbbbiiiiiish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Urchman27(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na friends with benefits una dey do once you go broke she go leave you
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by tjcoded: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
lol....your baby girl is a keeper
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Styluss: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
sHE IS ENTITLED AND you are being unnecessarily aggressive maybe because you are tired of her, she is obviously not going to leave you for a reason best known to her

Just tell her to wait for her phone and move on, and dont take too long too, if u wan do something, do am forget, if she breakup with you, Please GET YOUR PHONE BACK!
TinubuShet:

How is this my fault someone I’m about to give iPhone 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by lexxwiz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Op just go and pray for grace..

Which on is 2k this and that? Kaaiii. Mr man, you don’t even have the right to have a gf judging from what I read on that chat.

Your gf ask you for 2k, you carry am come nairaland? My God!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Strap: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hmmmmm! I wonder the kind of advice you'll give your daughter.
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Styluss: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lmao

TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by damble: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
This boy get small pikin brain.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EcoNews: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Arielle: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
Why is he obliged to give her anything? He's being protective and rightly apprehensive. Now she's working there, she should be saving her money to start a small business herself instead of this "my money is for me, your money is for us" mentality and looking for multiple phones. You young people...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by treatise: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

How is this my fault someone I’m about to give iPhone 12
Some wives that are working are like this ; it's a red flag, please flee
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

Lol. Omo see format
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EcoNews: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
You never wise but fools are tot wisdom by the wise one. You will learn in time.

TinubuShet:

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Edusouls(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
hei shut up ur dirty mouth, her father no Dey again? Nigerian girls once someone puts interest in u people, una become orphans, were una come this world from self?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Strap: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
I think you over reacted there, declining her request of 2k was not bad since another phone is on the way and moreover she should be sensible enough to get 2k to fix her phone charging port.
By the way bro, that babe is not ready to break up with you maybe until she's done with you or something happens.
Just use your head not your heart in this case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Sparrk007(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who dey hustle who here
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Creamypie(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against
Oga. This isn't the type for u to marry. Else, na b p/stroke/or liver cirrhosis go bring u down. No matter how loaded u are, there will be periods wey sapa go hit u as married man. She can't bear with you, talk less of assisting u(thats if she is industrious enough to make money by herself) my parents started from scratch at the beginning. Now, they have 2 mansions and a flat. They worked together and cooperated together. Thats the deal bro. Leave her. There who are still others like my mum, who believe the best they can get from man is honesty, and will work with u and Climb gradually with u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Blaze14k: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against

You guys are not even meant to answer boyfriend and girlfriend. Honestly ur convo is so out of it

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Ceejay94: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
No, don't leave her, hold onto her forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Rumobaba: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga You are not alone in this, the people advicing You if them screenshot their dm eitther, wife nor girl friend, You go shock..

GUY!!! Grandma still bills Grandpa, Na so the thing be, just try to they afford some kind bills, to avoid all this normal drama....

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Edusouls(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

I once gave her like 100k with other money she get from her parent to start her make up business, everything went down, so what’s my fault
u carry 100k give girl wey no call u anything , wey get other boyz, u get mouth Dey talk am for public, how much have u given to ur siblings? Nigerian girls go kill una finish before una go get sense by force habaa

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Edusouls(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Avoid Nigerian girlfriends to have peace of mind, these girls are hungry dogs roaming the streets, looking for what to eat up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Emperor5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
you don't dare to talk to a lady with value in this manner, from the conversation I observed that the lady doesn't have much value, she can't even manage the little business she established. U are already tired of her but What actually keep u in the relationship is her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by izonborn098(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga this one na format wey girls they use,
TinubuShet:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.