Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24165 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by YoungLionken(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Are you still asking or you're trying to see what people would say sad!??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Where una dey find this kind love sef 😒
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
You are dating a prostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by gigabyte13: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Make l first laugh
😅🤣😅🤣🤣🤣😅🤣
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😅🤣😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅
Broda, dis one na girlfriend material
But if na to marry
Run oooooooo
Run oooooooo
Run oooooooo
No say l no tell you
But if you decided to stay
Wait till you are jobless or broke like hell
And see the real person wey you dey date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by damkin24(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.
Your judgment is partial. She is still a girlfriend not wife
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nnemuka(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
kindergarten love grin grin
Awww
Oya sorry, no vex again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by damkin24(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
She already carry you for handicapped

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Kingcalls: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
YESSSSSS!!!!!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by InvertedHammer: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against
/

You are broke and dey do boyfriend.

What's the benefit of having you as a boyfriend then?

You are a liability.

/

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Watinhapen(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
This your so called relationship is all about the girl give me sex and I give her money and gifts. It’s not a matured relationship at all. The girl is obviously still seeing herself as your responsibility. I doubt she loves you from the tune of her response. A lot of girls now have sex with guys they don’t love just to get money and monetary gifts from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Omotakins(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

How is this my fault someone I’m about to give iPhone 12
You are brutish! Why would you call her an idiot? From the conversation, she wasn't really out of her boundary. Even if you're giving her a more expensive phone than iPhone 12, there shouldn't be room for name calling. You are proud, disrespectful and have a propensity to beat someone you're in a relationship with. She has her inadequacies(no doubt), but that chat exposed you more.

26 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.

😂 He should give her money for business, while not his wife.

Is this how you Nigerian girls roll? Nawa o!

This audacity is demonic... walahi. 😐😐

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ipobarecriminals: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin what's LODGE sad lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin

Evang Emefiele Righteousness2, abeg wetin be LODGE sad wink?

E take long b4 I understand wetin dem call CD, now babe logging /Lodge in/out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Sirchigo4: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine

She dey give u punna anytime u want am?

Secondly she dey give u time and attention wela?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by WHITELIGHTER: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

Shut Up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

See your mouth like raising dust!!!

Entitled wîtch!!!😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by oladele00(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Break up with her immediately. Once you marry her, she is gonna be an everlasting parasite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ItisWell22(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartyPants:
This is looking more like hookup than relationship.

grin

💯

Like a g-boy and his underaged, skinny girlfriend. 🥱

Omotakins:
You are brutish! Why would you call her an idiot? From the conversation, she wasn't really out of her boundary. Even if you're giving her a more expensive phone than iPhone 12, there shouldn't be room for name calling. You are proud, disrespectful and have a propensity to beat someone you're in a relationship with. She may have her inadequacies, but that chat exposed you more.

God bless you sir. 🙏🤲

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by omooba969(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omotakins:
You are brutish! Why would you call her an idiot? From the conversation, she wasn't really out of her boundary. Even if you're giving her a more expensive phone than iPhone 12, there shouldn't be room for name calling. You are proud, disrespectful and have a propensity to beat someone you're in a relationship with.

Can you cut him some slack please.

Nonsense and Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by luminouz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

No I actually repair the phone front camera it’s my former phone since she like selfie a lot, na wetin she fit use like that.. but she con Dey demand 2k to repair an itel phone na wetin dey vex me be that

Nawa o...you dey buy iphone 12 for gf abi?

Which phone your mama or papa dey use? Anything less than iphone 12 na nonsense boss.

You don't assume a fatherly role to a gf. How many times do I say this? If she cheats(and she go cheat) you will now be screaming to us about love and sacrifice?

Why una no dey ever listen to redpill, you simpish men of NL?

I taya for una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by WHITELIGHTER: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
I understand OP. For you to react this way, it shows she has pressured you too much and your account has bleed enough because of one puna. End and move on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

I once gave her like 100k with other money she get from her parent to start her make up business, everything went down, so what’s my fault

You have her 100k and she burned it down?

I leave here in ✌️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ppogba: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Make we advice you now and when the woman rub your head, you go confess say na Nairalanders advice you abi?

Carry your cross my brother. Na so Jesus carry hin own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ipobarecriminals: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad Tinubushet. Nor because.. Give her the phone, After this, shishi nor give her. God bless you
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against

Who started the "relationship"

You, right?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Arielle: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your girl is very disrespectful. Ungrateful and entitled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by mekleelex200(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

Nairaland! Should I tell him what's up?

Don't make someone your priority while s/he sees you as an option.
Rest my case.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Blitzking: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
Once a guy starts suggesting breakup he isn't into the relationship again. My 2 cents at this stage a girl should be careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
GboyegaD:
You know her better and this conversation isn't enough to conclude on her. You calling her names because you want to give her a gift makes you no different from her in this few snippets.

Gboyega again!!!

Must you always talk like say na woman you be ni?

Haaaaaaaaa.... Isn't it obvious what that girl is, a golddigger and more?

Alaye your matter taya me oh!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by masseratti: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

I once gave her like 100k with other money she get from her parent to start her make up business, everything went down, so what’s my fault
well you ve turned to her "Atm" anytime money,have been in your shoes before, but I think in this situation she is trying to fix the phone port due to the fact that if she doesn't there is no way she will be able to charge her phone and communicate with you before Sunday.
Most girls feel the same way.. But if you have tried to nudge her into business and she failed, it's sad, now she is guilt tripping you about lodging in hotel that u can readily pay for when it come to sex... All I'm all she feels she is giving service and you paying for it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

You wont amount to anything in life if you continue with her, You are not her father. You are into a blackmail and extortion kind of relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by correctguy101(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nasri100:
Imagine. For someone that has two hands and two legs and parents?

All the girls i dated in the past when i actually believed in relationships back then were always scared to ask me for money cause i wont even give you the room for it.

Ofcourse i could chip in and do one or two things for you but that's on my own discretion and timing.

Maybe cause i dont date broke girls sha and do background checks.

OP if shes stressing you too much borrow money from LAPO grin

Add-Vice of the week...
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.