Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24169 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by sparko1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.

A working lady can't afford 2k, can't visit her boyfriend to pick up the phone she wants

He should send 2k (though small, but it has a significance), when he promised her a phone that has everything already?

Those are the kind of women that prefer to buy food outside even when there is food at home, a sensible woman will rather pick up the good phone for her use and drop the bad one, or even give her boyfriend to fix for her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by obinna58(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Intrepid01:
The only thing I can draw from the chat is that you’ve almost ruined that girls life with sex. She secretly examines her life and the kind of things you’ve done to her in bed and sometimes wonder if she’s a human being or an object but because of poverty she has accepted her fate but take succour in billing you as a way to console herself that you’re caring and you love her.

You see women are deep and there are many reasons they do what they do, it will take God alone to fully comprehend. Just give her the ew phone and repair the old phone. That’s like paying for another 1 year service in the bedroom. But pls sha make sure you wife her, spare innocent niggas from ending up with a borehole drilled by another wicked nigga😃😀😅
Imagine getting someone an iPhone 12 and she feels it’s not enough to consolidate the knacking have received from his big dck, she knows he won’t wife her due to mileage, the relationship is going no where so she’s acquiring as much properties as possible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ChocolateWine(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by marsup: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
You called her an idiot. Refrain from such next time, pls.
She lacks discipline, if she can't change, you need to let her go.
She's probably in her early twenties.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by mastermaestro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Others may not tell you the truth but you appear too harsh, Mr OP Sir.

Except for some undercurrents that we are not privy to, she didn't ask for too much. Staying incommunicado from now till Sunday is too long.

As a man, i will have expected that you properly negotiate the situation, and give other options rather than your short authoritarian discharge.

All is well that ends well!

I was looking for faults in the girl's part of the chats and I seldom found any. She even sounded more civil than the op. Op was already calling her an idiot when the conversation was far from heated. She only pleaded that Sunday was too far. Maybe the 2k was just for food or transportation, something a smart dude would easily have sensed.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Father4all: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Don't break up with her manage her. As long as she is faithful. If you break up with her your next girlfriend might be worst. Nigerian girls are mostly ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by drlateef: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:
Orphans with Vagina everywhere

I wish say God created every human with Gbola and pvssy

Make everybody dey Fvck himself all these rubbish would have been avoided

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

For TOTO wey even get infection

There are few people like that. They are called hermaphrodites. But how can they fuk themselves?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by easzypeaszy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Una 2 no kw wetin dey worry una
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by dododawa1: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
One man one problem
Choice your problem
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nasri100:
Imagine. For someone that has two hands and two legs and parents?

All the girls i dated in the past when i actually believed in relationships back then were always scared to ask me for money cause i wont even give you the room for it.

Ofcourse i could chip in and do one or two things for you but that's on my own discretion and timing.

Maybe cause i dont date broke girls sha and do background checks.

OP if shes stressing you too much borrow money from LAPO grin
you're a KING bro, rugged you for that cappings!

Back then in school, and even up till now, people think I be Homo, because I always give my guys something...i no send any girl!

I will tell you to your face that I don't have anything to give you. My girlfriend back in school broke up with me instantly after she asked me for 10k and I told her no money, but my guy( my best friend) called me in her presence and asked me for financial help and I told him to forward his account details right in her presence, omo they babe vex for me, but I no send. I don fvck you be say I don fvck you. If you want to quit, be my guest!

For guys out there, always be there for your legit men, cos in times of trouble, a brother will always be there for you. You can't say same for your girl, she go just waka follow another man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by aremubabs: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
I don't usually pity men like OP.

Why would you even be buying expensive phones for a common girlfriend? Something I am sure you can't buy for your parents or your siblings.

The reason why some men suffer so much from a heartbreak is how stupidly they have invested financially in that relationship. Sending a girl through school, including even sponsoring her siblings as well. Girl wey you never marry. Then, she finishes school and marries someone else. And the irony might be that this someone else did not even go through much stress to win her hand in marriage.

As for me, I can't date an extremely dependent girl. If we are talking marriage, we both must be able to afford basic things. And if I am giving her money, it would be for something that would benefit both of us in one way or the other.

Why should I give a girl money for hair or panties or even perfume. I can gift her these things, but it would be on her birthday or any personal joyous occasion of hers or us.

If she is intelligent, and has a business plan or a plan for something profitable, I can even transfer all of my savings and invest it in her plan.

That is why I don't chase after just any girl. And fortunately for me, hungry girls don't come near me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Samuels90: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol, your babe funny. She call you Mr Money…

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Pedyson: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Where did Nigerian girls got this mentality from, I mean almost of them
Na wa o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Pat081: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Break up with her fast it shows that nothing happens to the phone she just wants to take your money see the way she is talking to you on top of your money and phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ceejay80s(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
She's a player, see her reply so she has the guts to tell U she has other guys too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by imbless: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ogechi98:
Op na alpha you be honestly I just love the way you responded to all her messages, it shows you are not weak and you are not scared of losing her. Thumbs up king cool
Bro toxicity is not affiliated to masculinity, real alpha male chose their words carefully, but still command respect via their words.
OP was rude period!!
The girl definitely have other Bfs.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by jeff1607(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.

Is he her father to get her things?

Any lady making demands from any man means her family has failed her.

Such a lady easily walks away from a relationship without feeling the brunt of investing in a relationship.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EmmyDJourno: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

Give her
Give her
Give her
Mtchewww🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EmmyDJourno: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga from her reply, you can tell a lot about the need to run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Mom007(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Where do u guys even find these ladies sef? lipsrsealed
When I was still dating I was so embarrassed at the mere thought of asking anyone for money that I used to just do my things myself with whatever I earn. I used to think its a disgrace to my parents, like they cannot care for me. Apparently I am old school because if you tell this to young ladies out there now,its another thing you will be hearing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by randymirrors(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine

Bullshit excuse. Don't get her the phone.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Zonefree(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

So, na 9ja girl wey dey beg for ordinary 2k na who you wan buy iPhone 12 for undecided

Na una dey spoil these useless girls. If na correct babe, she will beg you to give her the money for the phone, so she can start a small side hustle and be getting money instead of begging for ordinary 2k every time.

That your girlfriend is a useless human being and no good thing will ever comes from her.

The earlier you discard her like a used sanitary pad, the better for your sanity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by NewDea4: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Be like you dey lodge the barbie steady

So you gats dey maintain that tohtoh wey u dey fúck on a regular. All holes require mainttenance
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Expanse2020(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

She don carry you Handy Cap
grin grin grin
Set awọn clever girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
GboyegaD:
You know her better and this conversation isn't enough to conclude on her. You calling her names because you want to give her a gift makes you no different from her in this few snippets.
Seems like you haven't met an entitled woman before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EthanSly: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bro this your lady the talk like my ex o..

They do get strong similarities.... Heheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by otipoju(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The girl said.." somebody that calls himself my boyfriend " . She don tell you wetin you be. Na you dey think sey you be her boyfriend but she sees you as merely her ATM.

You better look for somebody else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ceejay80s(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
ppogba:
Make we advice you now and when the woman rub your head, you go confess say na Nairalanders advice you abi?

Carry your cross my brother. Na so Jesus carry hin own.
Na lie 2 people helped Jesus carry the cross ooo
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by vickydevoka(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against
Every Nigeria and Arab have an entitlement mentality. It’s your duty to reduce is by making her independent to some extent

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Highbeepeeh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

That one na lamba o, tell her say make she use your picture test the loyalty her friends have for her first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by drinkgarri: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Like you're forcing the relationship, and you're making her problem, your problem. If she needs phone, let her buy it with her money and not your money. If she's not ok with that, let her go. I won't be suprise, if you later realized she has one guy that is aggressively bleeping her while you the ATM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by okewumi: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

I beg try to be using small sense now. Is the guy her father?
Is the guy the husband?
I than God how my parent trained both male and female oo. As human being you must figured this out and it helps. Not entitlement mentality. I know OP has never give any 100k to his parent to boost business

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.