Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24173 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by EngrOloye: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mr Man she doesn't love you but only your money alone.cheers
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Intrepid01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
komzy589:

You are so dumb!
How can two people be having sex and one is ruining the other with it?
Or you don’t know what sex is?
Sex is designed to be enjoyed by all participants.

Okay sir
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by OriginalCEO: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ogechi98:
Op na alpha you be honestly I just love the way you responded to all her messages, it shows you are not weak and you are not scared of losing her. Thumbs up king cool

How do you know he is alpha?

He has spent thousands of money on her (planning on getting her iPhone 12) and she has never once posted him online. He looks like her atm.

He responded that way because he is fed up.

OP has made his decision, if he hasn't then he shd just keep funding her
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
rubbish!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by OriginalCEO: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cloudflare:

You made her felt entitled na. Oga Na you cause am. Why would you even think of getting her a phone? Are you her father? What is wrong with you Nigerian men? Despite our preaching here Never to buy a girl phone. Dude this is a phone she will use to call another dude who will Knack her kpekpus back to back. Get sense! Give that phone to your mother, sisters or female relatives in your family. Stop making Nigeria girls entitle

This OP don over fuccup for her matter and he is aware she hasn't been taking him serious o.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Cloudflare: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2023
OriginalCEO:

This OP don over fuccup for her matter and he is aware she hasn't been taking him serious o.

He is a mumu man. The girl just used the guy catch cruise as she likes. The girl sees him as a maga and a client for billing!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by isabi2lof: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2023
taylor89:
Orphans with Vagina everywhere

I wish say God created every human with Gbola and pvssy

Make everybody dey Fvck himself all these rubbish would have been avoided

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

For TOTO wey even get infection

Una don tire to dey make money because of bumbum undecided

I bin think say na una slogan be that

"Men make money " all for pussy

You guys shouldn't be tired grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by joyousever(f): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2023
Mind the way you attack women with foul language, a woman gave birth to you! And you'll end up with a woman except you're a gaybriel, tueh!!

Leave women alone and stop crying on top their matter like a bush baby. They're not the cause of Nigeria's problems, neither are they the cause of your problems!! Hian!

taylor89:

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:18am On Jul 12, 2023
donbachi:
Op, you're too arrogant

Yep, no tactical approach, he's fed up, make him kuku rest.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by taylor89(m): 3:20am On Jul 12, 2023
joyousever:

Mind the way you attack women with foul language, a woman gave birth to you! And you'll end up with a woman except you're a gaybriel, tueh!!

Leave women alone and stop crying on top their matter like a bush baby. They're not the cause of Nigeria's problems, neither are they the cause of your problems!! Hian!

Joyousever wey no get joy

Wetin I do you
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by enemyofprogress: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Op you're still asking questions. Sidon there till the babe finish you. Dominique no fit try dat kind nonsense with me
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Princelyon247(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2023
U should know better baba

I hate entitlement spirit

Are you even using an iphone yourself?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by oladiran2(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2023
i agree too. i dont see a demand from who you are dating to be an issue. whats even 2k that is bringing issue not like she is asking you of 20k. you seem not also dating her alone and why you could be renting hotels to meet up, now you complaining of asking you of 2k, will you complain the same if she allowed you lodged as usual and refuse to show up
donbachi:
Op, you're too arrogant

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by sageb: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2023
taylor89:

so funny
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by achimendy(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2023
taylor89:

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Geovanni412(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

No I actually repair the phone front camera it’s my former phone since she like selfie a lot, na wetin she fit use like that.. but she con Dey demand 2k to repair an itel phone na wetin dey vex me be that

Gee,

NO be everything u go reply

Sometimes leave her on mute if she 's saying what you don't like.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by achimendy(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine

I understand your point, but next time don't be in a rush to throw insult like that.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by MadamOk(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Abeg make una shift grin grin grin grin na una two get the problem
Two of una nor sabi talk or reason
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by mondob2k(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
The girl may have her issues like entitlement and not posting you but you see this OP, if I be girl I no sure say I fit date you. Ur own dey ur body

She always start her conversations by greeting you. Check out ur responses to her.

You are tired of the relationship. And you are looking for an excuse to end it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Idaraobong5(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sorry to say but you sound angry and b**ke.
If you dont love her enough kindly take a walk.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Raphael5991: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bro my advice to your is RUN...
Seriously though she's using you and most likely has another guy who's not even stressing at all for her. She dey use you solve her life problems

Just find someone better. You are a hussling guy find person wey dey grind too
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by kelspinall(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
leave her... simple
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by okewumi: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mom007:
Where do u guys even find these ladies sef? lipsrsealed
When I was still dating I was so embarrassed at the mere thought of asking anyone for money that I used to just do my things myself with whatever I earn. I used to think its a disgrace to my parents, like they cannot care for me. Apparently I am old school because if you tell this to young ladies out there now,its another thing you will be hearing.

God will honour u. Till today l find it difficult to be begging

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by earthsync(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine

She don see mugu now
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ayomide3000(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bro if you don’t want to give her the phone, you don’t have to.
I can tell that you both are about to breakup and I will advice you give her gifts you can let go, if eventually you guys break up.

Funny how she said good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch you way from her 😂😂😂
So for your mind now, you be good boyfriend to her?

Think bro
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Karlifate: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Coldie:
U even try, person way since the day I know her till today she hasn't given me a #5, that when I was in Nigeria I was asking her to come see me for years despite our house just being less than #200 apart, but after I left Nigeria she keeps telling me about how she wants to see me. Am like when it was possible seeing u was war. Now it's no longer possible, u want to see me.

I never finish with that one she would be asking me for money, she said I should give her birthday gift, I never finish with the birthday gift matter she say mk I help her with money say she want start business.

Person way I no be her bf or anything.

LMAO!
😂😂😂
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Deenillah(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2023
This is no relationship. Just cruise.

From the screenshots, There's no respect, no feelings, nothing worthy of a relationship. Both of them are just using each other.

It's ladies nature to ask but doesn't mean you MUST give. You could have let her know of this in a more subtle way.

You just used anger handle the matter.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by scutches(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Geez! I like your spirit…u represent us well, not like some simps. Thump up for u
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Fredoh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
taylor89:

😂 😆 😂 Most funny thing I’ve heard this morning
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by NEUDUDE: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
worried222:

grin grin She’s fooling you! Women will always want to brandish their man because they thrive on competition.
She’s not proud of you bro.
Leave her and focus on your life. grin
The right woman will come at the right time.

after i focus and get money, make the right woman no come again oh lol grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by benqo01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
OP U WERE TO HARSH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.