Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) (4432 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / She Finally Break Up This Morning. / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Anny69: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
Childish breakup. Very childish. I hate too much noise. She made a mistake dating you, you are too childish
πŸ™‚
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by samology2000: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
She has been having affair with somebody else all this while.. that's why it didn't take her long to get another guy. Let her be, you will get a better and faithful girl.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Bennysam: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
Childish breakup. Very childish. I hate too much noise. She made a mistake dating you, you are too childish
Why are you crying for something that does not concern you
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by theophilusj31(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2023
I can see many mistakes here,....you leaving her like this,does not mean you won or she will respect you,....the context in which you left was wrong

1-Blocking her showed that you were emotionally affected by her action,it showed that she was able to affect you emotionally and she could get emotional validation from that.

2-You replying to this status post of that guy showed her you were jealous,....again she emotional got to you

Never show a woman that she was able to emotionally get to you,it a source of validation to them..............you for just ghost her,no blocking,no long breakup texts,no deleting numbers,....

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Trustmea: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
I don't want to insult anybody again in this forum but my man u still has alot to learn concerning relationship and women in general.
You now remember ur precious mother because one useless girl break ur heart

Hahaha as in eh! Op should thank God he hasn't given her the iphone 12 yet.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Amb1045(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Small boy that lacks patients. Why can't you calm down and make the relationship work. She might be your lucky woman why always the rush to break up lol
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingEarnest(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2023
KingDash09:
The boy for lockup
As long as say him get the money him for they play her instead of her to dey play am

E no wise
Na true sha.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by stanliwise(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Amb1045:
Small boy that lacks patients. Why can't you calm down and make the relationship work. She might be your lucky woman why always the rush to break up lol
You dey see red flag 🚩, you dey tell person to calm down. Okay o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by JentuPrinz(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2023
You don't break up with Galz..you ghost dem angry
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by LittleBigDick(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
You outdid yourself by sending all those irrelevant nonsense when you could've just met her in person in front her friends then say you're breaking up with her .
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:
You outdid yourself by sending all those irrelevant nonsense when you could've just met her in person in front her friends then say you're breaking up with her .
the guy still be learner, she might even post a stranger picture to make him jealous. If na her toto be the problem, continue and pretend nothing happen. Women will cheat and he will never know
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by NBAjunior: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you did well soldier, now dont ever offer gifts to ungrateful women who only see you as an ATM. if they cant show gratutude/humility/patience, then they dont deserve to receive any gifts from you (let alone an Iphone 12)!
BTW if she comes back saying she is pregnant, then advise her to abort the child asap!

You don fall my hand see advise can’t you see he is childish
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Kingcalls: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish.
You want her to start begging.

The song the innocent girl is playing rn is β€œLet Me Go My Way” by Black Sheriff

So ,the girl posting another guys picture that she just met on her status is not childish??.... women are getting worse cos they are not being called out...
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TemplarLandry: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2023
This boy should have been wise enough to know that the girl was just using him. Their relationship was transactional. The weak boy was even planning to appease her with a phone.
Kingcalls:

So ,the girl posting another guys picture that she just met on her status is not childish??.... women are getting worse cos they are not being called out...
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Streetmovement(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

However it happened one thing is for certain, you will not die and she will not die.

The deed has been done already, dust your boots and move on. cool

Life nor too hard, na our reasoning dey make am hard, but I still stand by what I said before, that bitch got an entitled mentality.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2023
The girl deliberately wanted to make this one jealous by posting another guy, and he fell for it grin

Weak Break up, the time you will want to lash her again, you won't inform us ooh.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
NBAjunior:
You don fall my hand see advise can’t you see he is childish

IMHO, no man on this earth should reward an ungrateful GF. none! so regardess of how childish that man may be, he was ready to offer this babe an Iphone 12, thus (to me) thats all that matters to understand that he was doing everything in his power to accommodate this woman, who was GREEDY, UNGRATEFUL and CONCEITED.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by benqo01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
She deliberately did that knowing fully well u will be pained and she knew u had reply d guy she posted
Damn you fell for it baba wetin u for do b say u for no even reply her or type long epistle she knew u re pained

Baba u for just ghost her infact clear that FUCKING memory of her off ya head.

Strong mind don't be weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? / My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / Let's Hang Out.....bills On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.