Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,015 members, 7,859,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Do This? (816 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
You gave a guy attitude just so he could break up with you, then after some days you start calling him again?

Though, not as she used to. But why do ladies do this? What's the wisdom behind such action.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by imagrg(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
They are like a rolling stone.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by myyansh68(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
brightmorningst:
You gave a guy attitude just so he could break up with you, then after some days you start calling him again?

Though, not as she used to. But why do ladies do this? What's the wisdom behind such action.

Same method guys use in breaking up with girls after fuvkin the pussycat, then will bounce back after catching a lot of big fishes that's they can't afford neither maintain.

The clock is ticking anticlockwise.
Now this statement "What a Man can do ,a Woman can do better " is manifesting.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Zonefree(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guy, Nigerian girls should be least of your worries in this present economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Kingosytex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
brightmorningst:

The person she had hope on ditched her or is not what she really thought so she has to fall back to you___her safe bet.
Women take everything into consideration, they don't compromise, they always go for the best.
The question here should be: why must you be the back up plan?
Why don't you also set your bar so high? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
She's checking if she miss something grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Theama(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Persephone1:
She's checking if she miss something grin

Hun?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Solofresh2: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
There is this Lady I decided to show love to for the first time but she took me for granted. I distanced myself completely.She noticed and started acting nice, I told her blatantly that am not interested in her anymore
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by CallistaTea(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Awwwnnnn sad sad sad
Maybe she's wants to know if you really like her
Or maybe she's childish,you know what's up with kids na

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One / Signs That God Is Protecting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.