Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? (42773 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Bolaji26(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
You sure i go get married with all this things I read here shocked

shocked

14 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
isabi2lof:
The single ones are the ones that will answer this your question undecided

Talk your own make Nigeria better..

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by isabi2lof: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Talk your own make Nigeria better..

How many of your talks don better Nigeria undecided

7 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by bobbiiee: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
1. That there will be compromise.
2. That you may need to apologize when you have done nothing wrong.
3. That you may need to lower you expectations though they are not out of reach.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Brave9ja: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
But I thought we settle down through marriage.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Olarewaju89: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Merch:
Just know that married men are going through a lot

No be lie bro.

I'm one of them.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Johnson5258: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
We were not told not to have sex during first trimester, sometimes it could lead to miscarriage and to avoid trousers.

11 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bills till you die

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by AlphaHakimi: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Marriage is the most critically crafted institution that is designed to control the behaviour of humans and ensure the controlled existence of mankind.

Please note that I used the word "control" in order to truly explain the nature of marriage. This is because, there is nothing you can achieve within Marriage that cannot be achieved outside of marriage for men.
Just name one thing you can achieve within the confines of marriage that you cannot achieve outside marriage.

Animals don't get married but yet they sustain the existence of their species.

Every factor that made you as a man go into marriage will become irrelevant after one year of marriage.

Now if you are saddled with this fact as a man, why don't you make marriage transactional just as women do?.

Don't settle for less. You're a MAN for goodness sake. Don't date or marry any girl who is poor or from a poor background. Any day the marriage stops serving your purpose please LEAVE because your wife will leave you any day you stop serving her purpose. Your children no matter their age will understand once they get older.

This is why women love marriage.
1) If she gets married at 25 years of age, she is sure that all things being equal, you as a man will provide for her until she gets to 55years of age. By that time, she must have had an adult who will continue where you stop.

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

3) She secures a guardian, protector, companion, sexual exclusivity etc all to your own detriment.

Finally, don't be decieved about marriage as a man. It is a money-milking institution designed to ensure women survive this harsh world. DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF WOMEN, LIVE FREE AND LIVE WELL.

Shalom

151 Likes 27 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nobody told me someone would be asking this question about marriage on Nairaland.
I wished someone had told me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dat married women love seex more dan married men.
Althoght the man has tendency to do it outside but fr house if u wan nack ur wife 10X she go dey spread leg like bread n butter

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Edusouls(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Our forefathers and fathers enjoyed it cos their times were Good, now due to extreme changes in behavior of man in the negeative direction times got terrible, marriage became complete suffering and unhappiness leading to early demise of most young men mainly and few women

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by JimD(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
You both have baggages you are sweeping under the rug. You raise children to tow the same line and drop your own loads of BS on them. Don't marry until you're sure you actually love yourself. You can't actually love someone else. So what you can do is commit or not commit... I wrote something on girls with daddy issues and any guy in relationship should read it.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Allisgud: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
If u have a good supportive and understanding wife,all this billings no go birder u self
GOD pls dash me a good supportive and understanding loving wife,this is my prayers

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by VinnyBaba: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Marriage is the most critically crafted institution that is designed to control the behaviour of humans and ensure the controlled existence of mankind.

Please note that I used the word "control" in order to truly explain the nature of marriage. This is because, there is nothing you can achieve within Marriage that cannot be achieved outside of marriage for men.
Just name one thing you can achieve within the confines of marriage that you cannot achieve outside marriage.

Animals don't get married but yet they sustain the existence of their species.

Every factor that made you as a man go into marriage will become irrelevant after one year of marriage.

Now if you are saddled with this fact as a man, why don't you make marriage transactional just as women do?.

Don't settle for less. You're a MAN for goodness sake. Don't date or marry any girl who is poor or from a poor background. Any day the marriage stops serving your purpose please LEAVE because your wife will leave you any day you stop serving her purpose. Your children no matter their age will understand once they get older.

This is why women love marriage.
1) If she gets married at 25 years of age, she is sure that all things being equal, you as a man will provide for her until she gets to 55years of age. By that time, she must have had an adult who will continue where you stop.

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

3) She secures a guardian, protector, companion, sexual exclusivity etc all to your own detriment.

Finally, don't be decieved about marriage as a man. It is a money-milking institution designed to ensure women survive this harsh world. DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF WOMEN, LIVE FREE AND LIVE WELL.

Shalom

Some Salient points, you have dropped. 🤔🙂

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by olaztek(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Marriage is synonymous to running a business. It's outcome is unpredictable. You either lose or gain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by abobote: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
You will never know the true colour of a woman while dating.

The period my wife refused to serve me food for one good week, even when I'm the only one providing for the family financial. That's when I knew that some women we call wives are mean

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by god2good: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beauty is useless compare to character/ mindset/believe/behavior

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Olaolex: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Thanks, I'm not fully married yet.
Do people now marry partially?

10 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by BigBashiru: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
god2good:
Beauty is useless compare to character/ mindset/believe/behavior

It's like you married a very fine girl?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by debbydams(f): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
b3llo:
Se.x will become a duty instead of the fun you enjoy as single.
you nail it..I don't know how or which words I can use to describe marriage, but sometimes it can be very sweet, and sometime It can be very sour

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by EriMma1: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Marriage na cage from the way I see married women. Whenever we go out with them and try to chill, you'll see them hurrying back home to meet up with school runs and chores. Haba! Me I'll just be laughing and enjoying myself till 8-9pmish before going home.

Sometimes marriage scares me.

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by ifyemex(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
As e dey sweet us,e dey pain them. What I'm I typing self...?
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Deborah0w: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
My experience today is someone's direction tomorrow undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by justking(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
There will be days you will be tired to knack

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by bluefilm: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
I don't know why people keep on saying that marriage is hard.

Everything in this life could be hard or easy depending on the level of understanding of the people or persons or players involved.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by horlahwaley(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bolaji26:
You sure i go get married with all this things I read here shocked

shocked
Aswear, think say na only me

10 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by gassbee: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your sex life would be reduced drastically because you would be denied sex on some flimsy excuses

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Coolgent(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
KamsiViva:
Hmm...

Marriage is so beautiful when you marry right.

Lots of challenges will come but with the right partner, you both are sure to pull through.
You are very correct!

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Desusi: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
I wasn't told that the moment l married, another person wahala becomes my own.In other words, my wife's trouble in relationship to her family becomes my own,not only this everything l have become everybody things, my wife, myself and children. Keeping secret from my wife make me becomes unfaithful to my vow,similarly, relating with opposite sex other than my wife becomes unpardonable offence.

26 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.